Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
August 21, 2017, 07:40:08 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Penis Enlargement (Moderator: tommy)
| | |-+  Does Penis Size Matter?
Advanced search

Poll
Question: Does Penis Size Really Matter?
Yes - 56 (56%)
No - 34 (34%)
Indifferent - 10 (10%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages 1 2
Author
Sticky Topic Topic: Does Penis Size Matter?  (Read 10800 times)
moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »

I was very surprised to see that 54% said penis size does matter in the poll at the top of this subject.  Maybe that 54% do not know how to use the size they have to satisfy their partners.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Krymsonyte
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2008, 10:12:35 AM »

Size is another fetish for me (including humiliation, circumcision & ball-busting.......I know, I'm a freak), but not in the traditional sense.  I love being humiliated, so I guess I was lucky to be blessed with a small cock & balls.  Mine is 2.5 in flaccid & 4.75 in erect.  I love it when other guys at urinals & changing rooms with big circumcised dicks notice my tiny foreskinned one!  I wish it would matter to women more too: as I haven't had a single decent negative reaction from any of my sexual encounters.  Even thru swinging, sex-clubs, meeting ppl online!  My wife actually introduced me to all of it!  I guess women, in general, don't pay that much attention to penises as guys do.  Even tho I'm straight, I'd still love to worship a BIG uncut cock.  And have both men & women make fun of my little uncircumcised dick.

joeitalian3
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

what u r born with is what you have. nothing will increase ur size,  be confident in what u have and use it to the best u can with someone else. there are good point and bad with a huge cock.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

I agree with joelitaliano completely.  Sometimes one that is too big can be a problem.  You have to learn how to use yours to the best advantage, and to accept different sizes so you can enjoy them.  I have never had a problem with any size from 4 inches to 11 inches, and have had no complaints from anyone from enjoying my 6.5 inches.

hotmilf
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

I PREFER A BIG UNCUT COCK MORE THAN SMALL! I ESPECIALLY LIKE HORSE HUNG UNCUT MEN 9+ INCHES IS THE BEST FOR ME, BUT ANY UNCIRCUMCISED MAN IS BETTER THAN A CUT COCK ANY SIZE, BECAUSE MY PUSSY CAN FEEL ALL THAT EXTRA COCK SKIN ON A UNCUT MANS COCK!!

joanz
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2009, 03:36:17 AM »

I  am bi and have quite a large penis but I love playing with a small shaven cock only uncut as a cut one puts me off slightly

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »

Bigger is better especially when it's 14" hard and is still covered with an overhang.  That's right, In the eighties, it was all about gay and uncut.  Fetish magazines such as Foreskin Quarterly and Uncut were in high publication along with advertised uncut J/O clubs and meetings.  Not to mention circ fetish groups like Acorn.  I ran across a local guy on line through AOL IM who went by the name of uncuthung14.  Back then, AOL and cyber sex was a way to meet or get off behind the computer.  I did a search under uncut and location and he was on line.  I IM'd him and he responded.  We exchanged pics and we made arrangements to meet.  Even tho I was only 6" to his 14", he was curious to hook up with another uncut guy for his first time.  He said it's been gay cut guys who have been interested in his massive cock and foreskin.

We met for lunch.  He was white, and appeared to be blond and of an English descent.  After lunch, I followed him to his favorite public spa rental location.  He got us a private spa and we both undressed.  I watched as he pulled his underwear down and it was down to his knees before I saw the covered tip of his cock head emerge from under the waist band.  I didn't realize the length at the time, I was just waiting to officially confirm that he had a foreskin.  He was soft, thick and his foreskin covered with a long overhang.  Once the confirmation, I then realized how big he was soft.  I asked if I could touch and check it out and he had no problem with it.  No sooner did I touch his cock, he grew semi hard and thick.  He was married, young about 25-28 years old with muscular legs and abdominal muscles.  I checked him out thoroughly and he finally got rock hard.  I stroked his full 14" and his foreskin still covered his head with a slight overhang.  When hard, his cock had a downward curve to it like an unpeeled banana.  We took turns playing with each other and sampled each others foreskins with our mouths.

My wife has given me a couple rides with her 12" cocks before and I had no problem so I was willing to take his 14" in my ass.  I straddled over him and lowered myself onto his cock.  I was in control and was able to ower myself down on him comfortably.  My ass is tight but I've always had a way to fully relax and I took his full 14" no problem.  He filled me and it felt nothing like my wife's dildo.  I could feel his foreskin slide within me as I lowered and raised myself.  He played with my cock and foreskin as I continued to pump faster until we both shot our loads.  I shot on his chest and face while he flooded my insides.  I remained straddled on him with his softening cock still inside me while he continued to stretch my foreskin with his fingers.

We cleaned up and kept in touch but we were never ever able to meet again.  I searched for other big uncut guys but never ran across any that were bigger than 8"-10" and had a fully covered head with overhang when hard.  Once they all got hard, their foreskins would retract and stay back behind their glans.

hotmilf
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »

LOVE YOUR STORY STUD, I HAVE HAD THE GOOD FORTUNE TO FUCK SEVERAL UNCUT MEN WHO WERE ALL 10INCHES LONG UP TO A FULL 12 INCHES LONG I CAN REMEMBER EVERY ONE OF THEM AS THERE HAS ONLY BEEN 8 MEN IN MY  42 YEARS  OUT OF OVER 100 MEN THAT I HAVE FUCKED THAT WERE OVER 10 INCHES LONG UNCIRCUMCISED AND THICK WITH BIG BALLSACKS TOO!! THE FEEL OF ALL THAT FORESKIN RUBBING THE INSIDE OF MY STREACHED OUT SHAVED PUSSY I CAN NEVER FORGET BIG IS BETTER AND ANYONE SAYING NOT IS A LIAR!! 8+ INCHES OF UNCUT MEAT ON A STUD MAN IS WHAT I WANT!!!!

uncutnglad
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2009, 07:48:37 AM »

As far as I have seen in locker rooms, self-pics, most guys are about the same size soft. You cant choose size ( too bad) so you are what you are.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: