Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
June 22, 2017, 10:21:54 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Penis Enlargement (Moderator: tommy)
| | |-+  Increase how much you cum
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Increase how much you cum  (Read 9269 times)
homesparky
« on: September 30, 2008, 02:47:34 AM »

Anyone got any ideas on how i can shoot a bigger load.
Have seen some videos online where guys shoot huge loads and i wondered if i can do the same.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 07:47:26 AM »

I usually masterbate in the early morning, but stop before I cum.  I do this several times before lunch, always stopping just before I cum.  Then at lunch time I take it to completions.  There always seems to me to be a much bigger load.  I have told several of my friends about this, and they seem to get good results.  If at home,  there is no problem, but if at work you have to do the morning times on a restroom break.  I also do it again several times in the afternoon and early evening.  By the final time you cum at the end of the day, you get another large load.

joeitalian3
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »

if you do not cum for a few days, your load will be bigger. Constant cumming reduces your load. I read somewhere if you take pollen , it will increase your load,  but not sure

parnolt
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »

Seminal fluid is comprised of secretions produced by the prostate gland, Cowper’s gland and the seminal vesicles. All three combine to produce various types of alkaline fluids. Fluid from the prostate gland accounts for about 30% of seminal fluid.
The majority of the seminal fluid is not sperm. The fluids, especially those from the prostate gland, are produced during sexual stimulation. The longer the stimulation, the more the fluid - it's as simple as that.
 In other words, if you become stimulated, then have an orgasm within a short time, the amount of cum will be far less than if you become stimulated, and then remain stimulated for a long time before orgasm.

HeartLandHorny
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 11:19:25 PM »

I agree with the old axiom that 'Abstinence makes the load Grow larger" as in my youthful married days my seminal emissions would wain with frequency while being away from home for two weeks would result in a geyser shot when I returned to hetro sex with wife.

Now that I am 62 and a recent green light laser procedure to remove a stone in my bladder and open up my prostate I find that I once again can piss like a firehose and I await discovery of whether my seminal fluid will regain its creme pie consistency of those earlier years.
James Hot-n-Horny here in the Heartland USA

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 06:32:28 PM »

I have tried the masturbation to the point of cum and then stop method.  It was diffucult at first to stop myself from cumming but I took baby steps.  I finally worked to getting multiple sessions in each day for 1 whole week.  When my wife gave me head it took her less than a couple of pumps before I exploded.  I did cum a whole lot more because she couldn't swallow half of it.  We tried it again but this time after each stroke and stop sessions, I would keep my foreskin retracted before putting it in my pants.  I kept it retracted like that for the whole entire week.  This decreased the sesitivity and I was able to go through a whole night of foreplay, oral and intercourse.  I was in control.  Once again it produced double the amount and she was able to make me cum a few more times but in tiny volumes.  The last and final attempt was in my hands.  She watched and showed her support as I expertly worked my cock and foreskin the way I liked it to trigger small spurts.  I continued to do this to the point of making myself dry cum.  It's the feeling and spasms of cumming but nothing comes out.

Does working up to the point where there is no more cum but you can still make yourself trigger a dry cum.  Is this good or bad for you?  I will ask this question in another topic!

julfinicc
Members Pictures

₫ 122.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to julfinicc

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »

if you do not cum for a few days, your load will be bigger. Constant cumming reduces your load. I read somewhere if you take pollen , it will increase your load,  but not sure

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:00:51 AM by tommy » Logged

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: