Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
April 20, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Phimosis
| | |-+  pain in glans
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: pain in glans  (Read 1847 times)
regovin
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:01:00 AM »

I have a minor phimosis...
My foreskin can retracted when my dick is not erected, and when It is semi erected, I can retract it with a little pain, but when it's fully erected, my penis is trapped inside the prepuce.

But when I am not erected and I try to touch my glans, I feel a little bit pain. Especially when I withdraw my finger.  Do others who have a phimosis experience this phenomenon?

Rego
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Krymsonyte
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »

YES, I had the same problem.  Not phimosis, but sensitivity/pain of the glans.

As I've noted in other posts, I had an extremely sensitive glans (painful to the touch).  After I started wearing my foreskin back permanently, the glans toughened up & now it feels good.  Before this, I could only masturbate by rubbing the foreskin over the glans.  I couldn't touch the glans itself.  Sex was also uncomfortable.  I could never cum, because it was painful, not pleasurable.  I don't know if many other guys have experienced this or if it is a condition.  But I "cured" myself!  If I leave my foreskin unretracted for about a week or so, the sensitivity returns, so I keep it pulled back.  Unless I'm at the urinals or changing rooms & want to show off my foreskin!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: