Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
August 16, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Forced to retract.
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Forced to retract.  (Read 19461 times)
homesparky
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »

Have been trying that with a steroid cream, but so far no luck.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

4skin4ever
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 02:32:11 AM »

I had a similar experience at the doctor my father took me to have my foreskin checked after seeing me with an erection and no head exposed. The doctor tried to pull back the skin but it was tight and he saw some smegma so he decided to clean it and help loosen the skin. He went and got some alcohol but by the time he came back I had a huge erection.
Now the skin was very tight. He tried to pull it back slowly but it was very tight. I can remember him just pulling it back and not stopping until the head was fully exposed it hurt like hell. He then cleaned the newly exposed head which burnt like mad. After cleaning the head he pulled the skin forward and backwards a few times and told me to do this in the bath to loosen the skin. I must admit I did not do this for a few weeks as it hurt.
To this day if ind it very pleasing for my wife to pull back my skin as far as it will go causing extream pain but also very erotic, I do believe this all relates to my first experience of having my skin pulled back.

homesparky
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 08:17:47 AM »

Not sure i could do that. my skin is very tight when i am hard, it is only just possible to pull it back when i am soft.

mytoy2
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

At least he didnt reccomend circumcision like all doctors in USA do now!!!

Dale

monica
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

My pediatrician forcibly retracted me when I was 6 or 7. It was my first time, and came completely by surprise. It was an unsettling experience, although not really painful. No doctor ever did that again. He did not have another chance to be alone with me until I was 13, when he inspected my penis closely and asked me if the boys I mixed with were circumcised. I ducked
that question by lying, saying I didn't know when in fact I knew that almost all of them were. I had just learned what the word meant.

I did not begin retracting when I peed until I was 9 or 10. From then on,
no boy I mixed with noticed that I was uncut. When I was 15, I discovered that my foreskin would stay back for 1-2 minutes even if I did not hold it. Thus I was able to take locker room showers without giving myself away.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 06:39:02 PM »

My foreskin was never forcefully retracted but I remember the first time I fully retracted.  My mother remarried to another circumcised American guy.  One night when I was 8 or 9 years old playing with my race track with my step father.  He blurted out and asked me if I pulled it back to clean under my foreskin.  I was shocked but interrested at the same time to want to hear more about my foreskin.  I've never retracted it but learned from a friend's mother at an earlier age that I could gently pull the skin back to piss properly.  I lied and told him that I did and later that night while in the bath, I started to explore the possibility of going all the way.

I never retracted when I masturbated.  I would leave the skin forward and use my palm to cup over the foreskin and squish it in my hands until I shot into my palm.  That night while under the water I pulled and watched as I forced more and more of my foreskin downward exposing more of my glans.  Down and up, down more and up, down a little more and back up.  I liked the stroking motion and would cum before I could accomplish my task.  The next night it was on and I placed more pressure on pulling back my foreskin than the night before.  I was not going to fail the mission this time.  In my hurry, I surprised myself when I began frantically stroking myself to pleasure.  On a downward stroke, I tore the adhesion and my foreskin popped back behind my glans and clung itself tightly behind the glans.  I thought it was stuck back permanently.  Worried, I tugged and pulled and was able to get it back over.

That night while in bed, I masturbated popping it back and pulling it forward.  Each night while either in the bath or in bed I would masturbate that way.  My foreskin got flexible and I was able to retract with no problems.  Once I got use to this I began to explore and check out my cock.  I retracted my foreskin as far back as it would go to see if there was an end to my foreskin.  It bunched up at the top base back behind the glans and wouldn't retract any further because the bottom side was attached with a string like piece resembling the piece that was under my tongue.  The more I pulled it back the more it pulled the tip of my glans downward.  I knew if that piece wasn't there that I would be able to pull it back further.

I still enjoyed cupping my foreskin with my palm and jacking off that way.  I could make myself cum instantly.  Only now the cum would balloon and stay trapped within my foreskin.  It did make cleaning it easier.

cummings
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

My birth in 1929 was a difficult one, so i was a foreceps baby.  A nurse at the hospital commented to my parents, "He's been through enough (I almost did not survive) without being circumcised."  When i was about 3 or 4 years old, my folks took me to the family doctor as my foreskin had been retracted only partially during my bath.  I am 79 now but I do remember the doctor pulling gently but firmly till my skin was all the way back.  As time went on, it became more easily, and by age 6 I enjoyed  pulling it up and down as I sat playing because it looked funny and felt so good.
I learned to masturbate by myself at age 11, and the act of retracting repeatedly became a real thrill right then.
When a teenage friend of mine was playing with my penis years later, he gave a hard jerk which tore the still-attached frenulum (sp?).  I bled profusely into my underwear and pants and had a time hiding the fact from my family that I had been jacking with my friend.  After a few days it healed, however, but that is the one painful experience I have ever had with my penis.  biglaugh

Luca
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 04:16:36 AM »

my foreskin was very tight, the doctor said to my father to stretch it when i was 8. My dad did it for 4-5 years, but without result, so now i'm cut.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: