Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
June 22, 2017, 06:22:44 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Forced to retract.
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Forced to retract.  (Read 19338 times)
56dc56
« on: June 21, 2006, 03:58:01 AM »

I wrote this as a reply to a topic, then thought it would make a topic on it own merit. 

I had my helmet forced out by the house-mother at the home I had to stay in after the war. All of us boys had to bath on a saturday afternoon, and part of the ritual was to pull the skin back to show the house-mother we had washed.As a youngster my skin did not go back, and the lady just turned me so that my back was against her legs, and with her boney fingers,  she just forced the skin back. I felt a dead sharp pain, and that was it. my little purple helmet sticking out. I had to do that every saturday. I learned to wank in the home. one of the older girls used to make us wank just for entertainment. some of the older boys used to get spunk out for the girls.It was a strange time of my life. what I remember most was the punishment for wetting the bed. The house mother slapped my penis with a ruler, then I had to wait for one minute on the clock, then she slapped the penis again.  The wait was the worst thing. cos you knew it would hurt so much.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 10:21:20 AM »

Wow! what a story. Thanks for sharing that with us.

fimosi
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »

how old was you at the time?

56dc56
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 03:30:02 PM »

I was nine years old when I first went, and 11 when I left.

iankendal
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 01:52:45 AM »

hi, I too had my foreskin forced back when I was young. When I was from the age of 6 - 8,
I used to play "Doctors and Nurses" with my cousin Jane who was a couple of years older than me, and her friend Christine who was probably about 11 or twelve. I was always the one who had to take my trousers down and show them my penis. I was always erect and they would experiment with my penis. I would always have to show them "my insides", that is, to retract my foreskin so they would inspect my glans,peehole, etc. I had a little bit of the synechia still attached to the corona at the age of about 7 years, It was later when we were playing, that Christine gripped my erect penis and forced the foreskin back with such a force that the synechia snapped, I cried out in pain, and I remember Christine and Jane laughing. I am sure she had done that on purpose as she had seen my glans exposed before. I am now 45, and stll like my foreskin to be forced back in a violent way, I visit a dominatrix and she plays the part of Christine, and she forces my foreskin back very tightly indeed, almost to the point of the shaft skin tearing in the sulcul groove under the glans.Anyone else had experiences like this - would love to hear?
Cheers,
Ian.

mascjock80
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »

I was just replying to a post on Phimosis.  and I guess what I explained in there could also apply to this topic.  I got traumatized at the time but as I grew I knew it was a normal thing to happen, although I would've appreciated it if someone would had told me what was goin to happen before my foreskin was forcer...  Smiley

AussieGuy250
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »

I'm another one of those who never knew he had a glans, until rather late in childhood.  When I was 10 or 11, my mother asked me if I "rolled back my skin" whenever I had a shower...  Of course I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about, lol.

Later that night, after my shower, she came into the bathroom and unrolled it for me.  From memory I think it took two nights for her to expose it  Of course I was amazed, I'd never even seen it before!  I do remember the discomfort though - even the breeze blowing against was uncomfortable.  It took a couple of years after that before i could comfortably rub a bar of soap over it, but I've never looked back!

mytoy2
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »

I too am uncut but I always remember being able to slide my foreskin back.  I did tear my frenulum once during a very vigorous sexual intercourse and that scared me alot!!

Jim Kay
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »

i am uncut and had an interesting experience.  My foreskin would not retract for a long time.  My parents tried different times. When i was 9 they took me to a doctor.  The doctor said it would be ok, just give it time.  He said everyday I should try to roll it and stretch it a little.  Eventually it would pop loose.  Mom told me to do that.  A week later she checked and no progress.  So she decided to take the task in hand. Twice a day she applied lotion and rubbed vigorously.  I don't need to tell you what happened.  I told her it felt like it was flexing.  She said, don't worry, that will help.  So this went on and on.  Many times I had to stop her because it was too much "tingling" as I told her.  Eventually I came to love these sessions..  I think it was maybe 2 months. Then one day in the shower, I was playing with it and POP!  It was loose.   I showed her and she was pleased.  that was the end of mom's sessions, but teh beginning of very many of my own!

Maspe
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »

be proud that you are uncut, but keep clean tour head, wash it ever, I also retract the forskin to pee and try to keep it retracted because it is more sensitive

Chris55
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

i am uncut and had an interesting experience.  My foreskin would not retract for a long time.  My parents tried different times. When i was 9 they took me to a doctor.  The doctor said it would be ok, just give it time.  He said everyday I should try to roll it and stretch it a little.  Eventually it would pop loose.  Mom told me to do that.  A week later she checked and no progress.  So she decided to take the task in hand. Twice a day she applied lotion and rubbed vigorously.  I don't need to tell you what happened.  I told her it felt like it was flexing.  She said, don't worry, that will help.  So this went on and on.  Many times I had to stop her because it was too much "tingling" as I told her.  Eventually I came to love these sessions..  I think it was maybe 2 months. Then one day in the shower, I was playing with it and POP!  It was loose.   I showed her and she was pleased.  that was the end of mom's sessions, but teh beginning of very many of my own!
Be grateful for the caring mother you got. Many mothers are reluctant to "take things in hand", with the result that they sometimes resort to having the unfortunate son circumcised and therefore mutilated for life.

homesparky
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 10:50:54 AM »

unfortunately my parents never checked my penis as i grew up, so i ended up in adulthood still never having seen my glans.
i did not know that the skin was supposed to slide back and expose the head, so i never tried.

mytoy2
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 08:31:56 AM »

Can you retract it now?? I think along and tight forskin is good but it is important to be able to retraxct for cleanliness reasons.

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »

i can but not very well. takes a lot of effort

mytoy2
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »

UNless your foreskin is very scared you may be able to stretch it by lubricating it and using something like pure aloe vera lotion on it and retracting it a little more each day very gently.

I am actually now trying to get my foreskin a little tighter by not retracting it except once a day in the shower to let it tighten up some

Dale

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: