Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
September 21, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  recnt observation at nudist camp on circumcision
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: recnt observation at nudist camp on circumcision  (Read 5835 times)
mytoy2
« on: August 30, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »

I was just at a SW Fl nudist camp for a day and coun  ted the no. of uncut males there compared to the cut ones.  I ended up at 11% uncut ages 6 to about 77.  If you discounted the 70 and above it was only 4 uncut out of a total of 77 guys .  and all of the uncut were between 40 and 77..So I guess the word isn 't out and to be whole and intact is a rare and very special thing.  It felt so good just to walk around naked with my foreskin overhang swaying back and forth .. alot of good sensations there that cut guys miss out on and don't even know.. I showed my skin off with pride.

Dale
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

homesparky
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »

Interesting survey. i visit nudist groups quite often but i had never thought to count how many were cut versus uncut.
But i imagine that here in the UK you could almost reverse those figures.
Next time i go to the local nudist swimming club that i use i will try and count and let the group know the outcome.
Mark

monica
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »

Quite a few USA men under 25 years of age are uncut, mainly Denver and west, and those born to parents who are Latinos, nonMoslem immigrants, militant mothers (breastfeeding, natural childbirth), and intellectuals. Uncut was not rare among those born before WWII.

Quite a few young women on the web are anti-circ, simply because it strikes them as cruel and gross. Some are foreskin fetishists. The future of the American foreskin is looking up.

universityboy
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:12:51 PM »

I can't comment about nudist beaches but when I was in HS (mid 1990s) in Canada I would say that about 60% were cut.  Does anyone know if anywhere there are stats for various countries.  i think cutting is becoming rare here because our medical plans don't cover it except for health reasons.  I am cut and wish my parents hadn't done it to me.  I think foreskin is awesome.  Thank you to who ever set up this site.  i thought I was the only one who had an interest in skin.

4skinranger
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 08:48:27 AM »

Ive been to several nude beaches here in California. On most occasions there is only a handle of uncut men, I'd say less than 10 out of a beach of 200 people. I'd like to be on a beach where I am in the majority with foreskin.  It's always great to see another uncut guy on a beach, wish there were more.  My father is uncut, so I luckily kept my foreskin too.  My brother is cut and he is just a couple of years older than me.  Most guys in their 40's in the US were cut at birth it seems.  Love my foreskin and all the pleasure.
david

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 09:51:49 AM »

Quite a few USA men under 25 years of age are uncut, mainly Denver and west, and those born to parents who are Latinos, non-Moslem immigrants, militant mothers (breastfeeding, natural childbirth), and intellectuals. Uncut was not rare among those born before WWII.     Quite a few young women on the web are anti-circ, simply because it strikes them as cruel and gross. Some are foreskin fetishists. The future of the American foreskin is looking up.
>>>>>>Hello   scoop  here    Monica  i believe is correct   a  lot of  the  sites   where  there  are  the  younger  set  25  yo or  younger  are  now  uncut  at  least  here  in  the   states    The    west  coast   with  its  hispanic  pop  is   also  a  strong  push  to   stay  uncut as  well   I    think  with   groups   like   nocirc  and    mgmbill.org    and  the   costs  involved   the  trend  is   away  from  circ  to   something  more  natural.  the  UK   (England)  did  the  switch  in  1962  to  the  point  only  2%  were  circed   and   i  haven't  heard  any  one  squawk  about  they wish  they  were   circed  .  Canada   and  the    big island down under  are  moving towards   being  uncut   so  the  world  as  a whole  is   between   80  to  85%  uncut  as  i  understand    now  .  Its    the  USA   and   Israel   and  the  middle East  countries  and   some   tribes  in   south America  and  Africa   that  still  push  the   cut.  lets  face it  its   big  money    and   for  some  its   3,000 us Dollars   for  a  10  minute  operation    nice  chunk of  change   to  screw  up  someones   sex  life  forever.... Scoop   

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

Rood
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »

An American friend of mine, cut at birth and thinking nothing of it, visited a nude beach in southern France.    Suddenly the fact of his being cut became the talk of the beach, and within minutes a crowd of men and women gathered around to discuss the unusual spectacle and to commiserate with him on his loss.  Friend was shocked to discover how different being cut really is, and how much sympathy Europeans have for him and for American men and women for the terrible practice which they are forced to endure.

Several years ago, while attending a small gathering of men at a nude party, I took a survey to discover how many were intact and how many were not.  Of 41 men at the party, 30 (or 73%) were cut; 9 (or 22%) were intact, and 2 (5%) were restoring their foreskin.   Except for one or two, all the men were Caucasian and generally above middle-age.    If the group had been more accurately representative of the population, which in this area (Metro-Phoenix, AZ) is tending toward 50% Hispanic), the rates would have been much closer to 50/50.    Intact rates in the west of the USA, particularly in California, which has a large, young, Hispanic/Asian population,  approach 75%.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: