Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
November 23, 2017, 01:28:00 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  General Penis Health
| | |-+  FORESKIN SMEGMA
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: FORESKIN SMEGMA  (Read 4706 times)
hotwife
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:01:04 AM »

I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THE AROMA TASTE AND SMELL OF A UNCIRCUMCICESD MANS COCK! I LOVE IT WHEN I GET A GOOD TASTE OF A MANS SMEGMA! I KNOW THAT MOST WOMEN WHO EVER GET THE CHANCE TO TASTE A GOOD BUILD UP OF A MANS HEAD CHEESE CAN'T GET ENOUGH AFTER THEY HAVE HAD A TASTE! SO ALL YOU STUDS THAT HAVE FORESKIN DO US LADIES A FAVOR AND LET YOUR MANHOOD GET RIPE FOR US WE REALL Y DO GET OFF ON YOUR MUSKY MACHO SMEGMA!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

naraku87
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

:eek:ok some guys dont clean like me but point is how can you women suck on a unclean cock is it the smell you love or you just love them i dont know but pretty weird

hotwife
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »

IT IS THE NATURAL MUSK SMELL TELLING US YOU ARE READY TO BREED!

sharako
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 02:02:06 PM »

I love it. I let mine get dirty. it lets me know my restoration is going great. ^^ wish i knew a way to make it grow faster.

Krymsonyte
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 06:59:44 AM »

Tell me that my smegma-ridden foreskin needs to be circumcised by you!!  No woman should put up with the disgusting smell of an uncircumcised dick.......

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 02:53:04 AM »

:biglaugh:listen man nothing is better then heaving that nice smegma, under the hood of my foreskins, and the smell is great nothing is better then wake up to see loads of it under there  biglaugh

joeitalian3
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 06:16:57 PM »

don't know about you people, but to me, smegma ( cheese) on a cock head tells me you don't care about your penis health. is shows dirty habits, same as not cleaning your cock and balls when you shower.

Bi_4skin_Licker
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:29 PM »

I am cut but my first whiff was my own and I loved it!  When I was a teenager living with my parents I would jack off at least once or twice after going to bed.  Not wanting to leave tissue evidence etc. I would just smear the cum around my cock and balls so it would dry quicker.  The next morning I could smell it under the covers and after stroking my morning wood the smell was on my hand.  Probing around with my finger tips I found the area where the smell was strongest was under the ridge of the head of my cock which might even be a little bit sticky from last night's cum.  There never was a buildup of visible cheese but I couldn't (and still can't) get enough of that GREAT SMELL OF COCK.  That is what cock should smell like.  That sour smell of urine should not be there!  Urine is waste and should not be left on the skin.  Smegma is not waste and has a legitimate purpose for being under the foreskin.  Of course all parts of the body should be cleaned regularly, including clearing out the old smegma.  Don't worry there's more cumming!

Hairywanker
Members Pictures

₫ 140.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Hairywanker

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 09:54:15 AM »

Being a wanker with an uncut penis, i have a very smeggy/fishy and cheesy penis all the time, which i like. i wank alot and keep it cheesy smelling and have lots of thick smegma under my purple head which i wank with. great smell for me to wank on my cheesy penis and creates great room smell of cheese and wank smells. its a personal preference and i know not everyone like it, but im happy being a wanker and keeping my penis cheesy and funky.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: