Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
August 21, 2017, 05:48:30 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Repost: Circumcision
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Repost: Circumcision  (Read 3322 times)
tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« on: September 19, 2004, 10:19:34 AM »

2002-05-05 16:13:37

Hello All,
I am from India and a muslim, the first time I became aware of circumcision was when I was 5 years old. My cousin had to undergo his Khatna ( Circumcision ) which is cumpolsory for muslims and we attended his ceremony. Usually it is done by barbers and entire family and relatives attend to celebrate though women and uncircumcised children are not allowed to watch it being done.

However after it was done on my cousin I went up to his room to see him and was horrified to see what it was about. Till that day I had no idea what the word Khatna actually meant. He was wearing a loose lungi ( sort of a silk cloth wrapped aroud waist ) and seemed to be in pain. I asked him why he was crying and he told me that it was because he had his khatna. I was totally ignorant so he undid his lungi and showed me! The penis was swollen and completely black & blue from the injury. I was horrified at the thought that this is done on purpose and the fact that we were supposed to be celebrate this as if it was an occassion of great joy! Until this I had always thought that all penises were intact and like mine and that thats how it was to be throughout life. But he explained that in islam when a boy is 8 - 10 years old and old enough to study koran then his penis must recieve khatna. He told me some days later that the pain of circumcision had gone but it still hurt to wear tight shorts whenever the penis rubbed against cloth because it was still sensitive at the tip. Some years later I also had to have my khatna despite protests and learnt first hand just how much it pains. I dont understand to this day why we have to undergo this suffering when it causes nothing but pain and lifelong harm in terms of lost sensitivity.

---Abdul
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

psmr4991
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:15:07 PM »

I feel very sorry for you. I am English and gay and get an enormormus amount of satisfatiom from my boyfriend.s prepuce. 

psmr4991
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 03:40:16 PM »

You feel sorry for me ?  I've had enormous pleasure from my boyfrieds' u'ncut dicks but did have a lovely relationship with a cut young English lad with a bid, thick circumcised, prerced dick with balls to die for.  Pierced nipples and tattos in his pubes.

bobbiedoc
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 11:37:53 PM »

Abdul, read your Koran,
I can't see that the Muslims could claim that they have a tradititional religious reason for circumcision. Although, they are the largest circumcising group in the world. Remarkably, however the holy book of Muslims-the Koran- says nothing about circumcision. In fact the word "circumcision" never even appears in the Koran. Strangely enough, many Muslims traditionally circumcise their boys- and some even circumcise their girls- under false impression that circumcision is required by the Koran.

The Koran, in fact, is decidedly anticircumcision, as can be deduced from the following verse. Speaking of God, the Koran states:

He created everything in exact measure; He precisely designed everything.(25:2)

He designed you, and designed you well (40:64)

He created the heavens and earth for a specific purpose, designed and perfected your design.(64:3)

He designed man in the best design.(95:4)

The Koran even blames Satan for tricking man into altering God's creation:

(Satan said) "I will mislead them, I will entice them, I will command them to mark the ears of livestock, and I will command them to distort the creation of God"

Anyone who accepts the devil as a lord, instead of God, has incurred a profound loss.(4:119)

Finally the Koran covers all loopholes, stating:We did not leave anything out of this book.(6:38).

The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words.He is the Hearer,the Omniscient.(6:115),

Say, "did you note how god sends down to you all kinds of provisions, then you render some of them unlawful, and some lawful?" Say, "did God give you permission to do this? Or, do you fabricate lies and attribute them to God?" (10:59)

It seems that any move to circumcision was inttoduced by priests later

rupanita
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »

Is there no way in which Abdul can be helped to get his foreskin back?

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: