Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
April 23, 2018, 07:07:06 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  restoration possible
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: restoration possible  (Read 11960 times)
jonjon
Members Pictures

₫ 40.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to jonjon

out

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2006, 09:05:07 AM »

I was cut right in the hospital after birth like somany us males...

I have been interested in restoration for some time now and about 3 years ago started a slow process of working to get some sort of (false) foreskin to cover my glans.

I now am covered... partially. That is if I wear jocky briefs I am covered up all day... If I wear boxers I put an o ring around the faux skin and keep covered that way...

I have not been consistent doing this nor have I used the most extreme messures or bought any of the devices... I have used cross taping and used weights in conjunction with the cross taping to get extra force but mostly I have just used O rings (sometimes multiple) and taping at night to maintain coverage and take advantage of the force of nocturnal erections to help stretch the faux skin...

My glans has renewed sensitivity and I do enjoy masturbation by sliding the faux skin just as uncut guys do... I almost never do it uncovered...

Sex with my wife though rare... has new sensual meaning for me...

jonjon

PS I have some links and docs on different processes to do this and if anyone is interested let me know. There are some yahoo groups.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 10:09:35 AM by jonjon » Logged

A man has 2 states of mind... Horny or hungry... if you see he doesnt have an erection give him a sandwich

bilx
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:12:25 PM »

I would be interested in whatever info you have regarding foreskin restoration.  Always regret I was altered at birth.

Thanks

sharako
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »

i have plenty if your interested in info ive been restoring  for a year now and i have parshal coverage smegma and loads of restored feeling.

stef13
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »

I have been using the TLC tugger for 3 months now after trying tapimg for quite a few years and would recommend it to anyone as the results have been amazing. Have grown the skin by 1/4 inch in 3 months so on target to my ideal which is to be covered even with an erection. Fairly pricey at $56 but well worth it. Had bit of fun closing the small hole at end of it and then pissing so that the skin swells like a balloon. Its also much easier to apply and no sticky bits!

sharako
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 07:00:22 AM »

I'm using the dtr i found it much better than the tlc it really depends. you just have to find a method that works for you. not to mention if your cut tight you have to use tape to losen the skin up.

jonjon
Members Pictures

₫ 40.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to jonjon

out

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 01:47:34 PM »

a link:

http://www.norm.org/index.html

A man has 2 states of mind... Horny or hungry... if you see he doesnt have an erection give him a sandwich

56dc56
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 01:44:06 AM »

I'm using the dtr i found it much better than the tlc it really depends. you just have to find a method that works for you. not to mention if your cut tight you have to use tape to losen the skin up.

What is dtr?  has anyone tried a cat2ro?  DC

alstroboy
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

Try the TLC Hugger site....www.tlchugger.com/  I have use several of their products and the are great.  Check it out if you are really intrested

TLC Tugger
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »

Try the TLC Hugger site
When you ttype TLC Hugger, Google says "did you mean TLC Tugger?" and of course the answer is YES I sure as hell did mean http://TLCTugger.com

Cheers,
-Ron

joeitalian3
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »

when born was cut, later in life, around 40yrs old, I started to stretch my foreskin every day and more if possible. Over the years I have develope larger foreskin, which now hangs over my glans. I did not know about taping, etc.

homesparky
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

I am trying to stretch mine for different reasons.
My foreskin has become very tight and will not retract.
The doctor wants me to be circ'd, but i am trying to avoid it as much as i can.
Mark

sergio
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 02:47:55 AM »

i have plenty if your interested in info ive been restoring  for a year now and i have parshal coverage smegma and loads of restored feeling.
[/b]            iI have been for years still does not obey, smegma i have not had for years,(just to see something normal) what would u advice. I WANT IT TO BE COVERED ALL THE TIME.

sergiogio
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 03:42:09 AM »

please send me pictures of ur resored forskin(after a year) if possible also with smegma,and erection,to-sergio_gioia@hotmail.com 

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 07:09:35 AM »

to  answer  the  question  does  it  work    that  answer  is  YES!   Wayne r griffith   and   norm   are  the  ones i  credit  my  success to  .  i  started  out  with  the  PUD  by  body crafters   but  you  have  to  tape  that  unit  to  your  cock   one  i   belive  is  better  is  the  TLC  Tugger     and  i  have  to  research  more  on  the  DTR  ?  dont  know   about  that  one   but  with  tight  whites  on  i  am  covered  all  day    sensation   has  increased  yes    and  as  for    head  cheese   (smegma)  well  I've not  had  luck  there  but  maybe  that  for  the  better .   but  yes  it  does  work   i  can  walk  around  and  shower with  i  covered   .  scoop 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

Rood
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:50 AM »

The quickest and most effective method of foreskin restoration is T-tape, which was designed to be worn 24 hours a day.   By applying the device to your erect penis, the tape expands naturally whenever you experience a nocturnal erection.   Other devices are not blessed with the same advantage, though they do have advantages of their own.   

T-Taping requires only a small strip from a 2" wide roll of tape (3-M Micropore is good), plus an elastic band, such as a suspender, so it is by far the cheapest method, other than a string of O-rings or manual stretching, but those last two methods take much longer to achieve desired results.

An explanatory link to T-taping can be found under "devices" at this site:  http://www.norm-phoenix.org/

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: