Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 16, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  CUMMING IN YOUR FORESKIN
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: CUMMING IN YOUR FORESKIN  (Read 20569 times)
Bobby70
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 02:27:28 AM »

How many of you have cum into your foreskin and not allowed it to escape allowing the warm cum to add an extra sensation?

I do it on a regular basis. Cool
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

tonytheplane
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 06:08:52 AM »

that must feel absolutley amazing....sigh!....someday!

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »

When I was a kid my foreskin was long, tight, and totally non-retractable. When I started to masturbate, I had to cum in my foreskin.

I figured out that I could masturbate in bed at night and not make a mess if I pinched the tip closed to catch the cum.

I eventually got my foreskin to retract but I still cum in my foreskin. I like to do it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:38:33 AM by UC75 » Logged

Uncut Guy

Hank5
Members Pictures

₫ 366.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Hank5

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »

I did it regularly when younger. Would grab my foreskin and keep it tightly closed when about to cum; it would fill up like a balloon. Great feeling to rub it well in before releasing the forsekin to let the cum escape.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 03:24:43 PM »

I guess having a long foreskin helps in this sort of play.  I love hearing about other's techniques but the one's I am looking to find or read about are the ones I have not tried yet.  I'm always looking for new and fun things to try.

I have stuffed and tried many cumming in your foreskin techniques.  Tissue is nice and silky but try stuffing and jacking with cotton balls.  They will deaden the feeling more and also do the job of soaking up the cum.

On nights with more time, I like to use my electro stimulation or e-stim machine.  I retract my foreskin, place 1 electro pad right behind the top corona on the inner foreskin.  Then a 2nd pad on the underside over the frenulum.  Then pull the foreskin forward and tie the tip closed letting the wires come out the funnel.  Use the controls until it makes me cum inside and balloon my foreskin.

I know this isn't the same as cumming inside your foreskin but back in the 80's they made a special condom that fit over the head of an intact penis only and secured tightly back behind the flared corona.  Then one could pull the foreskin back over and jack off or have intercourse.  I tried them but they were not secure enough for intercourse but jacking was fine.  The latex was too thin and it was more work than it was worth but it allowed you to freely jack your foreskin up and down and then cum inside the condom.  Recently I found something better that I modified and like to use.  It's the same type design but made from the heavy black thick rubber with a thick tight ring at the base.  Same install, but it snaps very tightly behind the corona and does not budge or let any fluids though.  The thick rubber holds the cum inside and dulls all the glans feeling but the benefit is you get to feel everything in your foreskin and frenulum as it rolls over the thick black rubber condom.

Double docking is nice but try docking over a silicone tube then tying the two foreskins together.  This will trap all the cum inside the tied and adjoining tube skin.  If the cum doesn't fill the tube skin you can both take turns ballooning it with piss until the string can't hold the pressure and burst.

Talking about string, my foreskin was tied shut and I was led or pulled around the house.  To her it was her enjoyment of playing with my foreskin and dominating me at the same time.  To me it felt like I was being edged as the pulling and tugging turned from being painful to pleasurable.  She would leave me naked while the string dangled between my legs and when she wanted to would grab the string and tug on it while she led me from room to room or while I was sitting.  When she felt I was ready to cum she just sat back and tugged the string to a slow and fast rhythm that would soon make me cum.

My always fast go to technique is simple and easy while in bed or standing above the toilet.  Poke your middle finger deep inside your foreskin and secure it using your surrounding fingers thumb, pointer and ring finger.  Then simply tug, pull and jack your stuffed overhang until you shoot a load into your foreskin.  Make a run for the sink or while standing above the toilet, retract and watch your cum spill out into the bowl.

hoxton123
Members Pictures

₫ 120.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to hoxton123

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2016, 04:54:59 AM »

Never done this before but given how good some of you say it feels I think I need to give it a try.

john
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to john

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2016, 11:06:24 AM »

How many of you have cum into your foreskin and not allowed it to escape allowing the warm cum to add an extra sensation?
[/qu

I love cum with the skin on  it always cum out like whipped cream   hot

Hank5
Members Pictures

₫ 366.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Hank5

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2016, 02:39:57 AM »

I did it on a regular basis when I was on my own. Quite a thrill to see your foreskin balloon up when it is filled with your cum.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:50:37 AM by Hank5 » Logged

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: