Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
July 28, 2014, 08:26:31 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  CUMMING IN YOUR FORESKIN
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: CUMMING IN YOUR FORESKIN  (Read 17284 times)
4skin4ever
« on: June 23, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

How many of you have cum into your foreskin and not allowed it to escape allowing the warm cum to add an extra sensation?
--------------------------------------

pauli57
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

I used to cum in my foreskin all the time when I was a kid, saved making a mess in the bed but I don't do it so often now.

mytoy2
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »

I have a long foreskin amd sometimes masturbate my holding the nipple tip closed over my erection amd sliding the shaft foreskin until I cum in side of it .. The presure it creates is awesome.. Cut guys dont know what they are missing

Dale

Chris5
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:08:53 AM »

Nothing beats cumming inside the foreskin whilst being docked with another guy. And if he does it as well, you shoud see both foreskins ballooning up.... 

mike_123
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 02:05:03 AM »

I like to close my foreskin and cum in it sometimes, feels good.

homesparky
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 02:08:07 AM »

Me to, nice to cum in your skin.
Mark

AussieGuy250
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 05:21:37 AM »

I cum inside my foreskin almost EVERY time I masturbate.... I only wish I could leave it there, save the mess until later but I can't, too much semen Smiley

uncut4u
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 08:23:50 AM »

I fold a tissue (kleenex in the USA) into a square and put it over the head and close my foreskin over it. I stick a finger down the foreskn tube and get the tissue evenly 'tamped down' over the head and then rub my foreskin until I cum. It is a totally amazing cum! With the tissue over the head, there is very little, or no head stimulation, and has feelings all of it's own. That tensing right before you shoot your first bolt of cum is WAY better and the ejaculation is SO much more powerful. Sometimes it is so powerful that it actually hurts the 'pipes' a bit. I usually masturbate like this before dropping off to sleep - no need for cleanup as it is all under the tissue. During the night is soaks into the tissue, and I dispose of it in the morning when I go for a pee. That is pretty much how I have masturbated for the last year. It is great for doing at work, as well, as there is no leakage into your underpants and you can dispose of the wad later. I have an office to myself, and just rub it under my desk until I blow a load.

Krymsonyte
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »

I have a really short foreskin, so it's hard for me to ejaculate into it.  I HAVE left semen in the skin before tho, it usually gets pretty smelly if I don't clean it up right after ejaculating.   00000008

parnolt
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 10:53:51 PM »

Yes, I've cum in my foreskin too. And so have most of the guys I know. Just a little extra joy that we uncut guys have ( one of the  many!) which those poor cut guys can never experience.

trac6021
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2008, 05:04:19 AM »

love it so hot

Viridian22
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 01:05:38 AM »

Of course, it's wonderful to do this.  Though I personally find I cum too much, really.  The past few times I've tried it I burst a leak right away, since I wasn't quite holding on tight enough.  And of course as soon as I let go it all rushes out into a big mess, so, at least for me, it doesn't save me a mess, just makes it messier.  Which is certainly fun, but not always practical!  =)

I do love that idea of tucking a tissue underneath like you say, uncut4u.  I'm a little curious on the exact specifics of what you do, since I've tried this the past few days and couldn't manage =P

SOUTHPORTJIM
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2009, 06:23:18 AM »

Love to do it - I love the feeling and love to rub my cum over my bell - but if you leave it too long can get smelly and cheesy

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2009, 10:57:05 AM »

It's great to cum in your foreskin.  I do it quite often.  I try to hold the opening very tightly until it balloons, but sometimes there is such a load that it starts spurting out.  It saves a mess when you come in your foreskin if you can hold it tight and when you finish just go into the shower still holding it to clean up.

cummings
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

I haven't done it for a long time but remember how good it used to feel.
I guess that some people stop stroking when they are about to cum.  On the other hand, I like to continue jacking right through the orgasm and even afterwards, as long as the feeling is still there.  In which case, it is not practical nor possible for me to hold my foreskin over my knob. Besides, I now find it more pleasurable to continue  the up and down motion and let my cum fly where it will than to contain it.   biglaugh

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: