Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
September 18, 2018, 12:16:16 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4 5
Author
Topic: Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?  (Read 33199 times)
conran
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »

For fun I might pull it back but otherwise I always keep mine on, it gives better aim as many other posters have said previously.

I don't know how it gives better aim to have it forward. Every time I've tried to piss through my foreskin it sprays all over the place.
Maybe this is why the floors of mens rooms up and down the country are covered in puddles? LOL
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

loussier
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »

Well, guys, now listen to my story  stretch
Every time I and my girlfriend go to the forest or some place not too much urban, we "piss out" each other. My GF knows well how to manage my stream correctly - she gets my cock out and pulls back the skin. The stream is good and fully controllable then. My GF enjoys playing with the stream, moving my penis as I am pissing. After I finish she wipes the glans with a napkin. I do the same for her. She squats and I unfold her pretty long inner labia... then she gives a stream and I wipe her pussy.
It's a great sign of friendship. smiley

mcastro23
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2011, 11:22:44 AM »

Sometimes I leave the skin fully forward and enjoy the feeling of urine coursing through the tight tip.  If I'm standing up, may aim is better if I pull it further forward so the end of the skin is a little looser.  The problem is that if I'm expecting company later, I don't want to leave the inside of my skin smelling like urine.  That can happen at least a little, even if I dry it with a piece of toilet paper. 

Other times, I pull the foreskin back just barely enough to expose the slit.  It's a little tricky that way, however.  If I don't pull it back enough, the nearby skin will distort the flow and ruin my aim.  If I pull it back too much, my tight skin squeezes my dick so much that urine backs up in the urethra and I can't get it all out. 

I guess you might say I swing both ways.  I love having a tight skin.  One way or another, taking a leak gives me a potentially enjoyable opportunity to mess with it. 

ken_adams56
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2012, 09:38:27 AM »

i have quite a long fore skin so i always pull back. feels great!

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2012, 12:16:52 PM »

I usually just pull it back enough to expose the piss hole.  That way I can (1) aim better and yet (2) keep most of the head covered so anyone looking at it at the urinals  Evil will see my foreskin.    Smiley

David Johns

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2012, 02:51:54 AM »

Growing up, my year-younger brother and I (and our father) were about the only intact guys I knew, so I didn't even know[i about pulling it back to pee.  I didn't learn about this till college, when it was mentioned to me by guys who grew up (luckily!) in areas with lots of intact friends.  I tried it a couple of times, but (blush) I kinda missed the semi-erotic feeling of the urine "carressing" the head before shooting out the overhang (I never have trouble aiming).

And I never stand up close at exposed urinals.  I want guys to be able to see (if they care to look) that I am whole and happy about it.  But -- like in the rest of a guy's penis life -- to each his own about whether or not to skin back to pee.  Just don't be afraid for it to be seen -- be proud of it! 

David Johns

natural.man
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 07:53:54 PM »

I always pull my foreskin slightly back to pee...
Luv Natural Cock

cityslickerfarmhand
Members Pictures

₫ 130.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to cityslickerfarmhand

cut at birth{s-i-g-h-h-h} -- not MY choice.

cityslickerfarmhand
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »

I, unfortunately, was cut at birth, but growing up plenty times in "casual bathroom sharing" saw my uncut dad pee with his long-foreskinned dick (looked like a 3/4-inch nipple on the end) -- and he seemed to pee no problem right through that "nipple.'  OHHHH, how I wish I'd been allowed to KEEP that skin !

Syd B
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »

My head always pops out a little (by itself) just as I start to piss. If I have to piss like a race horse, umm you know when you have to go so bad that you can't get your cock out of your pants fast enough? Then the pee go's flying

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2013, 02:14:08 PM »

When I was a boy my foreskin was absolutely non-retractable so naturally I always peed with the foreskin forward.

My foreskin is retractable now but it is on the long side and still a bit tight so it is sort of difficult to get to go back far enough to get out of the way so I almost always still pee with the skin forward, because it is easier to manage. I do not have a problem with control of the stream.

Sometimes I pinch the tip shut while I am peeing so that my foreskin fills with pee. When I let it go, the urine comes gushing out!

I like the feel of pee rushing through the tip of my foreskin, so that is a plus.

Some people complain about the smell of an uncut cock, but I find the smell from my uncut cock to be quite intoxicating and pleasurable.

Uncut Guy

geoboi
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to geoboi

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2013, 01:23:03 PM »

8)love to watch iuncut me pissing bet feels so nice and warm.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »

I always pee with it on.  Have no problem to control flow to where I want it, and never miss the toilet.  I have tried pulling it back, but then the pee goes all over.  I do not have a large overhang.  Wish it was longer, so stretch it every day.

Moxmox

When I pee with my foreskin pulled back, I get two divergent streams, only one of which will go into the toilet, so it is my practice to pee with my foreskin forward. I get only one stream and it is easy to direct. My long overhang cats as a nozzle.

Uncut Guy

Jagtstein
Members Pictures

₫ 240.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Jagtstein

Penis with frenulektomy

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »

I always push back the foreskin during urination. I've taught myself. Auserdern I wash the glans morning, evening and after each ejaculation with retracted foreskin. Because for a habitual masturbators like me, it is important that the penis is always in order. 00000008 00000008 00000008 stretch

Addict solo masturbator!

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2014, 06:08:59 PM »

I always push back the foreskin during urination. I've taught myself. Auserdern I wash the glans morning, evening and after each ejaculation with retracted foreskin. Because for a habitual masturbators like me, it is important that the penis is always in order. 00000008 00000008 00000008 stretch

It is possible to overdo washing, but it is your penis to do with as you wish.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2014, 08:23:44 AM »

It has not really been discussed here, but boys usually have long foreskins that do not retract. They usually pee though their foreskins from birth up until sometime in puberty, when some start to retract to pee and some don't.

I was one that never started to retract.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4 5
« previous next »
Jump to: