Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
September 18, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4 5
Author
Topic: Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?  (Read 33198 times)
moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 10:54:22 AM »

That tug back before you pee through the foreskin always gives me good aim and I get a nice single stream.  If I pull it back, the stream splits and goes all over--some into the toilet and some outside.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

monica
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »

Boys piss through the skin until they can retract comfortably. At age 9, I began pissing with the skin pulled all the way back
so that no one in the men's room would see that I was intact. I stopped being ashamed of my foreskin in the men's room
only about 10 years ago. I recall pissing through the foreskin as feeling good. 40 years later, I learned why when I read about
the amazingly rich nerve endings in the tip of the foreskin.

The influence of the foreskin on the stream can be quite marked. Often you can tell if a boy is uncut merely from the sound
and thickness of his stream, without seeing his penis. I discovered this fact while camping in Europe with teenage boys.

Years ago while doing heavy factory work with men who were mostly uncut, I saw that they would uncover the head about 50%
before peeing. Otherwise I have nothing to say about how adult uncut men pee, other than myself.

If I get turned on by a situation, and then go pee 1-2 hours later, my aim can go to hell, courtesy of precum gumming up the plumbing.
It pays for me to be very careful in such situations, including squeezing the glans to clear the meatus of precum.

cummings
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 08:58:05 PM »

I have the same condition as monica. If I keep my foreskin over the head (not always easy as my overhang is almost nil) i pee one clean, large stream, but if my slit is outside, I end up with as much piss on my pants and the floor as in the commode. A time or two I've gotten my shorts so wet I had to change.  And  peeing through the foreskin DOES have a very pleasant feeling all its own.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 09:44:08 AM »

I can relate to Cummings last comment.  If I pull the skin back, the pee goes all over the floor, toilet bowl, walls, my pants and shoes.  As long as I pee through the foreskin, my aim is perfect.  I have noticed the same thing at public urinals.  Men who pee through the foreskin seem to have better aim.

Silverbear1
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 05:42:14 PM »

Well fro age of 5 I just pulled back the skin enough to expose the piss slit - and fire away.  Only if I'm showing off at a rest stop do I retract fully.... sometimes makes quite an impression amongst the cut guys!

dockerdad
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2009, 06:17:39 PM »

wink Yes. I pulll it back slightly and sometimes all the way.  All the way gives me a nice "jolt" of sensation. Then when I fininh peeing ( if another guy is peeking) I work it back and forth a few times and watch his reaction! Just messing with him.  and NO nothing ever happened as a result of that.

monica
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »

I suspect that most uncut non-Americans pee through the foreskin if they have overhang.

If I have been sexually turned on for a while, and I retract completely before peeing, my aim can go to hell.
It's the combination of tension on the frenulum and precum in the urethra. It can be so bad that I wet my pant legs even though
I'm aiming for the bowl. This problem is not as bad as it used to be.

zybach
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2009, 08:33:48 AM »

I piss without skinning the foreskin back.  I have a bit of an overhang so that serves to direct the stream.  I do wipe with tissue after......

Bobby70
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 02:44:42 AM »

I pull my foreskin forward to make a funnel and I pee though it. I like the feeling of the pee running through the foreskin funnel. I don't have a problem controlling it when I do that.

Canadacowboy
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 10:35:26 AM »

What ever way it is when I pull it out
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:36:59 AM by Canadacowboy » Logged

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

It depends...When I pee at the urinals and if there is no one around, I will pull it tightly back and let it flow but when I have others watching, I like to keep it covered but pulled slightly back enough to let the urine flow untouched.  If I skin it back, I have noticed I have to pull it back forward and milk my cock from the base to the tip to milk every drop of pee out.  If I don't and just pull it forward and shove it in my pants, I will always drip a significant amount.  Now when I am in the shower, I like to pee and when I do this it's ususlly in the morning after I wake up with a full bladder.  I'll retract enough to get my pinky finger inside the funnel and then with my other hand tightly grip the tip of my foreskin incasing my pinky creating a tight seal.  Then I let it flow.  Doing this traps the urine inside my foreskin and ballooning it.  I'll hold it while I keep squeezing to push more and more fluids inside until preasure builts to the point it breaks the seal.  With a full bladder, I can get about 3 good sessions!

Lexi
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

I pull my foreskin back fully when I urinate.

Pedro5
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2010, 07:28:45 AM »

I always retract my foreskin, because otherwise it would cover my  cock completely. Thiy would not be a goog feeling for me.

conran
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2010, 05:31:11 AM »

Definitely pulled back.

If I didn't it would go everywhere.

Long_foreskin
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2011, 12:31:18 AM »

For fun I might pull it back but otherwise I always keep mine on, it gives better aim as many other posters have said previously.

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4 5
« previous next »
Jump to: