Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
June 20, 2018, 10:51:51 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4 5
Author
Topic: Do you pee with your foreskin on or pulled back?  (Read 33081 times)
mytoy2
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »

I think it is easy to stretch unless you have scar tisue there, just lubricat amd masturbat sliding the foreskin all the way on and off of the head . Or if too tight to do that just keep slowly, slowly stretching it against the hard cock head

Dale
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 10:22:34 AM »

I always pee with it on.  Have no problem to control flow to where I want it, and never miss the toilet.  I have tried pulling it back, but then the pee goes all over.  I do not have a large overhang.  Wish it was longer, so stretch it every day.

Moxmox

swoosh
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 01:40:29 AM »

Peeing in the toilet i usually pull back a bit so i got better aim.  Peeing at the urinal or outside (i live in the bush) i don't worry too much about pulling my skin back, as i like the feeling of warm urine running through my skinn.  I wash well everyday, so smell isn't a problem.  If I think it's getting a bit rank, i just give my dick a rinse under the tap.  Sometimes, just for fun, i clamp my 4skinn with fingers and watch it balloon.  Often, in the shower, my bf and i piss on each others stomach and legs.  Hugging and kissing each other, cock to cock under the warm shower, we sometimes just let the piss flow.

MolineDave
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 07:14:12 AM »

My uncut buddy Ronnie normally pisses with pretty good aim with his foreskin over the head of his dick; a few times I've watched him pull it off the head...then, his big dick splatters everywhere, usuallly the pee stream bifurcates, two streams, one high, one low, both poorly controlled.  Half goes into the urinal, the other half on the wall, over his shoes, or if I'm too close, over my shoes. He said he saw a doctor when he was in college to get cut, complaining of poor urine aim, but the doctor, examining his dick, said, "no go!" nothing is wrong.  He also had a very large-long piss slit, no a little pee hole so the bad aim may be related to the configuration of his piss slit, not his foreskin.

Krymsonyte
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 02:33:31 AM »

I keep my foreskin permanently retracted, so I only pee one way now.  I only started wearing the skin back at age 22, tho.  I remember as a young boy, when my spout was tighter, I wouldn't retract when peeing.  I tried peeing with the skin forward a few times in the last couple of yrs & it was messy.  Mostly due to the fact that my foreskin is pretty loose from being retracted permanently.

It certainly feels different.  Peeing thru your foreskin is more stimulating, since the urine flows against the frenulum.  I do kinda miss the sensation.  But my glans is hyper-sensitive to touch, so the retraction helps decrease the sensitivity.  A trade-off, I guess!

Chris5
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:25 AM »

I am blessed with a rather long foreskin, therefore I usually pull it back when peeing so as to prevent any remnants of urine remaining. I have no problem finding the target. Mind, I ALWAYS wipe my glans clean after peeing using a piece of toilet paper.

mytoy2
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 05:29:58 AM »

I do pretty much as you do but I only retract the foreskin enough to exspose the pee hole cause I like to keep most of the head covered with foreskin most of the time.. I find it improves my sensitivity and it feel awesome when I do skin it back all the way.  I also wipe off any left over pee from cock head

dale

parnolt
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

I do both, and have usually no problems with spraying or split streaming when I pull back. The only problem I do have is that I tend to start getting a hardon if I pull the skin back - not usually a good idea !  shocked
Paul

uncut4u
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 07:47:19 AM »

Definately with it pulled back every time. If I do it closed it is a totally hit and miss affair.

I am in Houston, Texas, and as you all know 90% of Americans are cut. It was interesting one day at the office when I was on the pot in the restroom, I heard soemone else come in and take a pee. I heard the unmistakable sound of him peeing through his foreskin - a real rarity in these parts!

Krymsonyte
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »

I've noticed a lot of Hispanic guys pee thru their foreskins, but most other races pull it back.  Do u guys find this is the case?

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 10:10:08 AM »

I have also noticed that most Spanish men pee through their foreskin.  However, I find that a lot of other races do too here in San Diego.  I lived in the Chicago area for many years, and also found that most all men of any race peed through the foreskin.

Silverbear1
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »

javascript:void(0); I pull it back just enough to clear the foreskin away from the opening when peeing...I prefer not to get my foreskin 'wet' in routine peeing...but when playoing ....well that's different!! chuckles

Viridian22
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:38 PM »

When I was a kid, before I hit puberty, I always peed through the foreskin, since I didn't really know that it was meant to be pulled back.  Now I've gotten into the habit of pulling it back mostly because my foreskin is so long now if I start to go, the piss doesn't immediately come out, it sortof fills up the foreskin and I can feel it going around and behind my head before finally spilling out into a heavy stream.  And while that does feel wonderful, for some reason I just don't do it anymore.

But to go further, I do have the problem of when I do pull my skin back, my stream always comes out in a weird way.  There's a main stream, and then there's sortof a spray of droplets that breaks away from under it, so it's not one solid stream that way.  I wonder why it does that.  I still manage to keep it in the pot, though.

Loverzap
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 08:38:39 AM »

I ever pee with my foreskin on, I cant have any control if the foreskin is pulled back

4skinranger
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 06:51:14 PM »

I pee with my hood forward. I just give it a quick tug to stretch the skin out so the piss will flow straight out.  I like the feeling pissing thru the hood.  Shaking dry is even better...nice floppy.  I have a better aim when I pull back, the overhang diffuses the stream.
david

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4 5
« previous next »
Jump to: