Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
October 25, 2014, 04:49:23 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  foreskin inflation
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: foreskin inflation  (Read 8926 times)
mikeblow
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »

hi everyone,

i'm new here and like inflating my foreskin very much smiley
i also like the imagination that i inflate it that much
so it bursts like a balloon...

anyone else tried inflating his foreskin?
--------------------------------------

mytoy2
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »

I have held the end closed and peed or shot off in it

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »

Have tried it a few times, but cant inflate it that much, would love to see what others can achieve.

Keep it clean
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:47:51 AM »

hi everyone,

Actually urine has excellent disinfectant properties and it is one way to "clean out" your foreskin until such time as you can have a shower. Next time you are in front of a urinal, just hold the tip of your foreskin tight, fill up with urine, and then let go to let it all wash out. Make sure that you properly wash your penis head next time you have a bath by pulling back the foreskin.

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 770.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 06:25:42 AM »

hi everyone,

Actually urine has excellent disinfectant properties and it is one way to "clean out" your foreskin until such time as you can have a shower. Next time you are in front of a urinal, just hold the tip of your foreskin tight, fill up with urine, and then let go to let it all wash out. Make sure that you properly wash your penis head next time you have a bath by pulling back the foreskin.

Indeed, it's also great for athlete's foot....stand in the shower and piss on your feet.

frank44
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »

This practice of foreskin infalation was also the basis of a Roman torture.The tip of the foreskin was tied tightly and the vitim forced to drink copious quantities of water until either the required information was given,if that were the purpose,or the foreskin tore,or the bladder burst!
       I don't think that I'd treat my foreskin in this way.Doug.

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 770.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

This practice of foreskin infalation was also the basis of a Roman torture.The tip of the foreskin was tied tightly and the vitim forced to drink copious quantities of water until either the required information was given,if that were the purpose,or the foreskin tore,or the bladder burst!
       I don't think that I'd treat my foreskin in this way.Doug.

Foreskin torture...now that's an interesting concept.

pauli57
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 02:49:40 AM »

I'd love to try inflation, if I manage anything worth seeing I'll post some pics!

Paulie

Slipper
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 09:42:10 PM »

I've been inflating for a while with homemade devices and air-pressure.  I really want to enlarge my skin in all directions, for which inflating is ideal and doesn't risk damaging the cock shaft anatomy.  I gave up on pumping the foreskin because it was tooooo easy to damage the capillaries. 

I've some skin inflation pix here and at dick.net (same site name as here) and my dick.net group... Foreskin Play.  I recommend anyone interested to have a look--can I plug that here, Tommy???

I did see a while back that someone here copied my twin baby-bottle inflator which worked well for me for starters.  I left him a comment at a pic or two of his, hoping he might get back with me, but didn't.  Over time I've had to develop larger inflators and cum up with different devices--one of the whole points for me, of course.

I've been truly amazed how few hits google produces for foreskin inflation or foreskin inflator.  BME has some pix and vids, but it's a pay site and I'm cheap.  I may send some pix there so I can get a membership that way and really see what others are doing to stretch their skins, since very few seem to be inflating, other than ballooning with pee, of course.

I'm always happy to "discuss" foreskin inflation, techniques, tool, etc.

"slipper"

homesparky
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 10:16:25 PM »

Anyone got any tips or ideas on inflating?
I have for many years now held my foreskin while i pee to balloon the skin.
But it is difficult to go very far using this method.
I have seen some of the pics of inflating using a homemade device and would love to try it.
Mark

Slipper
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 09:15:50 PM »

homesparky, give it a try and post some pix.  Snoboa (sp?) is the one here using the inflator like mine.  He was kind enough to contact me.  Any others???

robertmort
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:32 PM »

Hey slipper have looked at your pics but still dont really understand how u do it. Could u give us the practicalities of how u attach the teats and wot u inflate with etc. Have always wanted to try that!

Slipper
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »

Robertmort: 

It is really quite simple.  One gets some medical tubing (supple and soft).  Then, a baby bottle nipple (most beginners only need one for the inside of the 4skin to start--unless the 4skin opening iis large and the inside nipple pops out under pressure).  The nipples come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.  The ones I get have a cylindrical end (nipple proper) that I cut the end out of to insert the tube.  I put a very small hose clamp or zip-tie around the outside of the nipple to retain the tube and to seal any potential air leaks there.  I also like a piinch clamp on the tubing to hold pressure when inflated. 

For a start this simple arrangement is all most will probably need, as noted above. Put a little moisture (e.g., spit) on the inside and outside of the large part of the nipple that inserts inside the 4skin,  fold the nipple over so that it can be inserted, and apply some air pressure with the mouth or a blood pressure cuff hand pump.  NO MECHANICAL/ELECTRIC pumps! "Danger, danger, Will Robinson!"  One may have to hold the 4skin end tight around the hose so that pressure will pop out the folded inserted part of the nipple.  That's why one needs a little moisture, for lube to let the rubber slide on itself and pop open under the skin (kind of like an umbrella opening).  However, actual slippery lube of any sort will also allow the nipple to move too easily and pop out of the skin completely when inflated.  Not what we want.

Now, one should have the tool inserted correctly and one can position it as needed while the rubber is still slightly wet.  We are finally ready for the fun to start.  Experiment and see what you like!   Apply all the pressure you want SLOWLY to see what feels good and how much you can take.  Apply the pinch clamp to hold it as long as you want.  I've left the dual setup for 30 minutes or so at a time without ill affect on the pinched end of the skin--but, as they say, your situation may vary.  Error on the side of caution to start with and work your way up to where you want.  See what works for you. 

It is possible with mechanical pumps to tear the foreskin where it attaches at the base of the head.  I saw on bmezine.com where someone reported doing so and having to go to the emergency room to stop the bleeding and be repaired!!!  I'm not sure it is humanly possible to apply too much pressure with the mouth.  I can readily take all I can blow (no pun intended).  Maybe a professional horn player would be in danger.

I find the feeling of inflating very stimulating.  With this set up and over time, I had to add the second nipple, cut and slid over the first to "pinch" my skin in between allowing much more pressure without "blowing out" the inside nipple.  One can also, wad more and more 4skin into the dual nipple rig and inflate farther down the cock, doing the skin right to the base, in my case.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if I can further clarify.

slipper

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: