Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
August 16, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Childhood Stories 6
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Childhood Stories 6  (Read 6937 times)
britton stanford
« on: May 04, 2008, 12:19:46 AM »

When I was 10, I had to have a hernia opreation and my Dad decided to have me cut like him, but he didn't tell me before or after and I couldn't figure out what had happened to the end of my dick and had nightmares for years about my dick being cut off. Just last year I had a recurring dream where I am satnding at the toilet pissing and the head of my dick falls off and goes plop in the toilet and the water splashes and I freak and then wakeup really distressed. My Dad moved his office away from home and worked all the time and didn't take me fishing or to ballgames or wrestling anymore and we didn't play catch or shower together and he didn't cuddle me or play with me, but he still kissed me on the mouth when he saw me, which wasn't often. I was lonesome without him and in pain because he had me cut high and tight and there were stitches and scar tissue that had to be removed later over a period of years and it was painful to get an erection and the uncovered head drying out. When I was somewhat healed but still suffering I started going to a bar on the next street and picking up men when they came out. They wore boxer shorts and baggy pants and their dicks hung down one pants leg and if they were cut there was a knob but if uncut it just tapered off and it was these guys I was looking for. We would get in their car and go down by the rr tracks where it was private and they would strip me and pull out thiir big uncut dick and let me dock with them and it was such a relief to be covered again, esp in  a man's warm slimey foreskin and they would hold me in there a long time sloshing around in their cum and precum while they kissed and touched me. But then when I was 12 my Dad moved us to the suburbs where there were no bars and no horny men and I had no more sex life. When I was 14 I got interested in girls and dated all the time, but then men from church to whom I was not attracted started molesting me and for the first time I felt dirty and guilty and responsible somehow for I must have done something or there was something wrong with me that they would pick me out, all the classic feelings I've heard described. And yet I don't hate those men  now like I did for so many yrs and I don't want them in prison like so many men molested by priests, but I also don't want this to happen to any other boy. It is interesting that I consider my earlier experiences with my Dad and his buddies wholesome, but my later experiences disgusting. So I stuck with girls til I was older and cute little uncut Hispanic boys started chasing after my big white circumcized Daddy dick, and it was a lot easier to go with them than to court women, and these boys were so sweet and made me feel so good about my cut cock and I got to play with their foreskin and cuddle and love them, so these boys have helped me a lot and they're so sweet and pretty and love to be held and played with and loved.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

kai
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »

As you can see my penis is very smalll, but I have a long overhang foreskin and Im proud of it
and I think it looks very fine. what do You think of my smallie?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 11:51:19 PM by kai » Logged

bs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 01:49:31 AM »

your smallie is beautiful, esp w/that long foreskin

uncutbanana
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 02:13:50 AM »

I like it.

I like cocks with long foreskins.  my brother had a really long foreskin when we were boys

Uncutbanana 00000004

homesparky
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 02:23:39 AM »

Me too, love a cock with a nice long foreskin.
Not bothered about the size of a cock.
A nice cock is nice whatever the size of it.
Mark

uncutbanana
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 03:20:02 AM »

Yeah,  sometimes a nice small and pretty pink cock is much nicer than some huge hairy lumpy monster.

Uncutbanana 00000005

cummings
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 02:36:35 PM »

My first experience with a cut boy was when I was 14, many moons ago.  The object of my affection was a kid, 12, and cut. We would spend nights together at one of our houses, in my case, in a tent in the yard where we had privacy.
I had taken a "vow" to not masturbate, part of my upbringing and the old fashioned idea of saving ones self for marriage. Needless to say, I was horny most of the time, not having jacked off for nearly a year!
My friend was not so puritanical.  In the tent he got his flashlight and shined it on his cock, rubbing furiously on his cut member and at last giving out a drop or two of pre-cum.  i watched, fascinated, and hornier every minute.
A few nights later, I began to rationalize:  If I let him jack me, that would NOT be me doing it!  Big difference. So I invited him to do me, which he readily did.  Grasping my foreskin, he ran his gentle hands up and down several times, and almost at once I shot a gigantic load which hit me in the face (I was lying down) and splattered on the rear wall of the tent. My friend thought I was pissing, it was so violent, but OHH, was it wonderful, best orgasm of my life!  So from then on, he and i always masturbated before going to sleep.  I think I sorta fell in love with him in a juvenile way.  And it was my first childhood experience sharing the pleasure of mutual jacking. After that, my resolve went out the window and I have continued beating my uncut meat now for 6+ decades!

monica
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »

My usual doctor forced back my skin when I was around 6-7. It did not hurt too badly, but I had no idea that exposing the head was an option. Only in the 1980s
did you start reading in childcare books that the foreskin should never be forced back. He then
had a convo with my Mum, which I did not understand, except for her explaining that I had not been born in a USA hospital. Only years later did I appreciate
that they were talking about my not having been circumcised. I was made fun of on occasion until I discovered around age 10 that I could retract before pulling
it out to pee. From then on, no one was any the wiser.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: