Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
May 26, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Childhood stories 5
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Childhood stories 5  (Read 3243 times)
britton stanford
« on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »

My Dad always kept me naked with him in his home office and I loved running around that big room with my long dangling foreskin slapping my thighs. When he took a break he made me stand in front of him with my hands behind me while he sat back and drank a coke and just looked at my little uncircumcized boy penis and I would get hard standing fidgeting under his gaze. Sometimes he made me pull my skin all the way back and hold it and I whimpered from the air touching my head until I cried from the head and mucosa drying out before he finally let me release it to roll back over the head and give me some relief and then he took me on his lap and cuddled me and kissed me and fingered my foreskin before he went back to work. One day I was playing in the backyard, one of the few times I was out of my Dad's sight, and a young teenager appeared , picked me up and carried me off down the alley to his pool shed. I was alarmed at first but also excited. He stripped me and made me stand there with my hands behind me like my Dad and batted my long foreskin back and forth with his finger before he got naked and let me play with his circumcized big boy cock, much smaller than my Dad's but much bigger than mine. He would hug me real hard to his smooth muscular body over and over, and then I had to stand before him while he played with my skin and beat off, it took a long time and I wasn't allowed to leave til he shot all over me and rubbed it all in. He appeared frequently for several months until we heard this beautiful butch blue-eyed blonde bad boy had been sent to reform scool and I was sad cause I had fallen in love with him, but I was still getting plenty of loving at home, at least for now.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: