Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
May 26, 2018, 03:45:56 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  first foreskin experience
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: first foreskin experience  (Read 4005 times)
bikerguy
« on: April 23, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »

As a child,  we were friends of a particular family as far back as I can remember.  They had a boy about 2 years older than I.  When I was about 9,  I had noticed that his dick was different during a bath.  I thought that he was deformed because there was no head on his.  A couple of years later he stayed with us for a few weeks in the summer and we took a bath together.  I noticed him cleaning his dick and low and behold, it now had a head.  I asked him what he was doing and he explained he had to pull his skin back to clean it.  He explained that my skin was cut off at birth.  I was fascinated by his dick and next thing you know,  we were checking each other out and jacking each other off.  I remember that his frenilum was very tight and I could not pull the skin all the way down with out it distorting his head.  It was so beautiful and of course,  neither one of us had grown any hair at that age.  I would move his skin up and down the shaft until he could take it no more then it was a hands free orgasm.  Neither one of us were old enough to produce cum.  I look back on that time and sure wished I had tried to dock him or stick my tongue under his skin.  He jacked my cut cock quite well and we both had a great time.  We never did reconnect like this as we got older.  Later came motorcycles, then cars and then girls then life.  I keep in touch with him and hope that I can explore his beautuful cock with a newer level of experience.  
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: