Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
August 16, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Repost: Masturbation, More because of your skin?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Repost: Masturbation, More because of your skin?  (Read 13866 times)
56dc56
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 04:09:17 AM »

The question was asked if masturbation technique alters the foreskin.The answer is definitely yes.  My wife and sister in law had a chat about it some years ago as a result of medical questions asked by the GP. (My brother is 15 years younger than me) and their conclusion was that the differences in our technique showed differences in penis shape. We look similar in all other aspects. When I do it, I have the skin foreward and do not retract. I get the pleasure from pulling foreward. the result is that the tight ring that has not been stretched and the prepuce is long. My wife knows how to make me come using my way.
 My brother has a foreskin that slips back as he erects and does not restrict the penis in any way.  In my case, as I have got older, my helmet shape has remained a bit juvenile, It is a bit pointy and is thinner than the shaft. There is a long tube of foreskin overhanging when flacid, the helmet is well covered when erect. (the head only visible if the skin is pushed down). the skin is still attached to the tip of the glans under the hole, and if the skin is drawn back to any degree, it pulls the tip of the helmet down, I can only retract completely when flacid.  My brother on the other hand has a short foreskin and a bulbous helmet that swells up when he erects, and the skin retracts down the shaft . His wanking method is holding the skin back and moving it down, whereas my method was to stretch the skin out, and rub the helmet within. My method of wanking developed as I had to do it in secret, ( I  found that as I got old enough to come, the result was contained within my forskin).
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

skin4too
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 02:08:52 AM »

i remember all 6 of my brothers beating off daily. i was the oldest so i have caught all of them at different times beating thier uncircumcised cocks. as i recall they all started beating off by the time they were 12. i remember sneeking up on them and sometimes all 6 would be circle jerking to see who could ejaculate first! their foreskins seemed to always be sliding back and forth helping them jerk their big loads of sperm out the ends of their overhangging cock skin. so yes i think having their foreskins intact they beat off alot.

Thank You, would love to hear more about your brothers.

anon7
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 07:21:14 AM »

My theory regarding the relationship between circumcision status and masturbation ist, that it is not that close related to frequency, but rather to the time one finds out about it, as the foreskin gives its owner much more opportunity to play with his dick.

At least in my case I can definetly verify this assumption, as I would never have found out about masturbation that early in my life, if I didn't have a foreskin.

As my foreskin hast always (or at least as long as I can remember back) been retractable I started to play with it very early, stretching retracting and what-ever-ing it.

I can't remember the exact date, when I first found out how to do it, but I remember already wanking on a regular basis, during my first years in school, beeing around 6 or 7 years old that time.

Silverbear1
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »

Hi guys, I agree with anon7 - I think what/how much you DO play with your foreskin and jacking off - i.e. depends upon what age you discover (or are shown) and start to 'play' with your prick. As early as I can recall my Dad washed me in the tub and routinely slid the skin back and lightly washed the head (so I must of always had separation of the head/foreskin)....then at 5 y/o and older cousin (aged Cool showed me just how much fun/pleasure playing with the cock and skin could be - and from then I was hooked into multiple daily wanks - jacking myself into dry orgasms/tickles that just were SO intense you could black out. Puberty came early 10.8 yrs and by 11 y/o became able to come a little......and full squirts by 12 y/o. My skin is an 8/9 not an elephants trunk (unless a cold winter) and just covers the head when fully erect. Stretching the foreskin still feels erotic and the head very purple/pink and silken to touch because it's been so well looked after. Certainly in years of little or no action with a partner the use of extra spit a lube was great as well as some oils. By comparison a high cut friend of mine says that his cock is just an appentage these days (50 y/o) with very little feeling...and he nearly has to beat it up to get enough nerve reaction to cum. Viva le intact!

Scotskin
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 11:29:13 AM »

I began masturbsting as a preschooler. My foreskin was a major pleasure zone. I'd play with it
Till it was raw. I've been bating ever since, and my skin is a major part of my play. I think we do bate more than cut guys.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »

You know being intact gives us the pleasures of both worlds?  If we want to masturbate with it pulled back (circumcised) or forward (uncircumcised) we have the option.  With that said, I like to masturbate from time to time with it retracted to feel circumcised or during a heated circ fantasy jack off that requires the use of lubrication.  I have found ways to de-sensitize my frenulum, inner foreskin and glans by keeping the foreskin retracted from time to time and with long rubbing stimulation during retracted masturbation with and without lubrication.  This discovery has resulted in lasting longer and staying in control while with my partner or long JO sessions.

Although this is different and fun, I have always found it never borring to discover new, fun and creative ways to masturbate with my foreskin forward and covered.  Because I'm always looking for new and creative ways to make my foreskin feel good, I find masturbation has always been foreskin activated.  Therefore I masturbate more because of my foreskin.  It would be borring to masturbate with a circumcised cock.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2013, 08:30:14 PM »

I don't think anyone really knows the answer, however, I suspect that boys with intact foreskin discover how to masturbate sooner and probably do it more because it is easier.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 04:03:44 PM »

I started to pull my foreskin when I was a young prepubescent boy because it felt good. When I pulled my foreskin, my tiny little penis would get hard.

When I was eleven, someone taught me how to masturbate by working the skin back and forth and I have been going strong ever since. I used to rush home from school and go into the toilet and masturbate.

My foreskin is always there and whenever I am alone I like to manipulate it. What could be easier or more fun?

I usually manipulate it after I get in bed and when I wake up. Sometimes I wake up in the night and then I will slowly jack my foreskin for a long time.

It can't be as easy or as much fun if one does not have a foreskin to pull and manipulate.

I imagine that I do masturbate a lot more because I have a foreskin, however I have no real comparison with circumcised guys so this is speculation on my part..

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: