Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
June 17, 2018, 11:38:08 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  how did you avoid being circumcised??
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3
Author
Topic: how did you avoid being circumcised??  (Read 19030 times)
monica
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

Even though we lived in a big city(Chicago), both my brother and I were born at home.  Neither of us was ever circumcised.  Yet, my cousins who were born in hospitals were circumcised.  When we would go swimming and change clothes, no one ever remarked about us having a foreskin.  I guess people did not pay that much attention to it in the 30's and 40's.  I was in high school before I ever noticed that most of my friends were circumcised.  For a short while I felt different and used to pull the skin back when we were undressed.  I soon got over this, and just let my skin cover the head naturally.  Many of us masturbated together, but I don't remember anyone commenting about the difference.  I am so glad that I still have a  nice skin covering the head. 

Your experience bears out my claim that routine infant circumcision was something that USA hospitals began to push in the 1930s and 40s, at the same time as being born at home began to die out. Many urban hospitals began circumcising every male baby born in them, without asking the mother what she thought. (That happened to my brother, born in the 1950s.) The result was a heavily circumcised USA, at least for non-poor Caucasians, but one that did not talk about it. Parents did not make a decision. Children grew up without ever seeing a foreskin. All boys eventually discovered that some of their sexual bits had been taken away. Most took this in stride, thinking "what I've never known I won't ever miss." But the discovery did bend a few boys' noses out of shape, especially after the USA began talking more freely about circ, starting around 1985.

For at least a generation, the default option was to cut. I've heard that some Yank parents who did not want their boys cut, 1950-90, had to put up a hell of a fight in USA hospitals who did not want to take No for an answer. I suspect that now, if Mum ticks the No box, her boy is left alone without fuss.
We now have to think about why so many American Mums tick the Yes box...
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

data1730
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »

Born in 1942 in USA, no health insurance to pay for it I'm sure, BUT Dad was uncut, so I guess that was the deciding factor. Never asked why, but I do remember my mother skinning me back as a young child to clean the glans with soap and water (unnecessary, a water rinse was all that she needed) during bath. As a result, my skin is very lose, but at least I still have it.

homesparky
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2009, 09:15:40 PM »

Born in 1942 in USA, no health insurance to pay for it I'm sure, BUT Dad was uncut, so I guess that was the deciding factor. Never asked why, but I do remember my mother skinning me back as a young child to clean the glans with soap and water (unnecessary, a water rinse was all that she needed) during bath. As a result, my skin is very lose, but at least I still have it.

I was not cut as a child, but have had to have it done recently to cure a tight foreskin.
I have no memories of ever being shown to pull back my skin, and therefore i never realized that i was supposed to do it.
i think if i had started to pull my skin back as a young child i would not have had this problem and would have avoided having to get cut.
Mark

Viridian22
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2009, 11:30:56 PM »

Well I do remember my dad telling me to try pulling it back when I pee, but I only did that once in front of him and never again.  I think pretty much for the first 10 or so years of my life I never pulled it back, but I didn't develop an overly tight foreskin.  I can still pull it back completely relatively effortlessly, aside from having a slightly short frenulum which wants to hold it forward.  I have a pic or two in my gallery.

Maybe I'm an exception, but I think some guys are just born loose while others aren't as much, whether you pull it back early or not... I dunno.  I guess that would have to help some.

Sorry to hear you had to get cut.  Is there any chance of restoration now that it's been removed?  Or are you just going to move on without it?

homesparky
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

Thanks for your post.
I am going to have a go at restoring my skin.
Luckily i was not cut very tight so i still have some skin to wotk with.

Rood
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »

Good for you Sparky, for considering restoration, but, God, cutting wasn't necessary.   

It will take you far, far longer to restore than it would have taken to stretch an opening that would have permitted normal retraction    I, too, had an unretractable foreskin, only the opening of my foreskin was less than a quarter inch in diameter.     There are many men whose foreskin opening is even smaller, and they have successfully stretched the opening to permit retraction.   It just takes time, patience and the right technique.

Anyone with a similar problem in retraction, go here:   http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »

I was born on a farm and was not circumcised.  I was adobted and me and my mother was brought to the USA.  My mother had another son with my adopted father and he got circumcised.  My mother began taking me in for rutine physicals and it seemed that the doctor always had an interest in my foreskin every time I went in.  When I got older, the topic came up and I confronted my mother about why my brother got cut and I didn't.  She wanted him to fit in and be like his dad.  They divorced since then and I grew up without a father figure.  Not that my step father knew anything about foreskins retracting, cleaning, how to piss etc.  So I grew up feeling alone in the matter.  Alway shy while bathing with my brother and then at school.  At school I was the only one and would always try to retract but my short frenulum made it impossible.  My mother told me the reason why the doctor examined my foreskin and it was because my step father wanted him to circumcise me and it also gave my mom second thoughts about letting him do it because of her sexual experiences with my step father and living in the USA.  The only thing that saved me was the doctor.  The reason for his examinations was to try and find any reasons to circumcise me like phymosis etc.  No matter how hard he looked, he reported nothing to find and there was no need for circumcision.  I know it angered my mother a lot when she would catch me in the act of masturbation.  She would always make a coment that she should of had me circumcised.

natural.man
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

Being an Aussie of Anglo-Saxon descent in a small rural town carried on family tradition of left all males natural... I'm so glad... such an important part of the male genitalia!!!! 00000010

Silverbear1
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011, 06:03:15 PM »

Hi mate, just wanting too say HI and to keep the ANTI cut message alive and expanding. We both have been away form prepuce.com for a while, and looks like it's dying...unless there has been a new site for 'natural' guys I don't know about. How about we make a few posts to get the steam up on this site.
R U still in SE QLD? I'm just over the border to the south. Ta, Lee

Print  Pages 1 2 3
« previous next »
Jump to: