Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
January 17, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  how did you avoid being circumcised??
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3
Author
Topic: how did you avoid being circumcised??  (Read 18928 times)
mytoy2
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »

you are lucky.  Alot of American families adopt children from abroad and have them circumcised when they get here.  Americans are so afraid of having a foreskin!! It is rediculous  They really think they are doing the child a favor by circumcising hims so he can look like all the other boys!!!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Krymsonyte
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »

I'm Chinese, born in Malaysia & grew up in Indonesia.  Almost all ethnic Chinese throughout the world don't circumcise.  Although in Indonesia, since it's a Muslim country, all local boys get circumcised just before or at puberty.  I got teased a lot by the school nurse & the older boys.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »

I was born at home.  Our family doctor never mentioned circumcision.  Grew up different than most of the other boys I knew.  Used to try to keep the skin back so I looked like them when I was in school,  but now enjoy having it covering my penis.  I am a C9 on the CI scale.

mytoy2
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 04:27:34 AM »

THat is my situation exactly.  Born at home never got cut, used to want to look like all my friends and relatives  when younger, but now love my skin and love to show it off.. I am a c9 for sure.

Dale

parnolt
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 03:58:58 AM »

No need here in the UK - we haven't ever used the barbaric practice of circumcising men as a routine surgery on kids.
It always amazes me that a country like the USA, so apparently vociferous about Human Rights, and so litigious about almost everything, should still allow parents/medical staff to make a total unnacceptable physical assault on a baby in complete denial of its right to be left in the natural state when it is born.
How would these men and women who inflict this on their child feel if the common practice were to remove a little finger, or slice a nipple off, just because it was the social fashion of the time? Would they allow that as thoughtlessly as they allow circumcision?

mytoy2
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:38 AM »

I couldn't agree more.  But, I have read that in UK the "Royals" and "upper class " circumcise.

Here it is a self fufilling prophacy , as Dad is usually cut, and Mom has never seen an uncut one so they both want theis son to look "normal" which unfortunately to them is circumcised.

Dale

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2008, 09:33:31 AM »

I agree with Parnolt 100%.  Why should parents get their boys circumcised at birth?  Boys should be left natural until they can decide for themselves if they want to be mutilated.
Moxmox

monica
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »

I was born in continental Europe. My dad wanted me cut, and my mom relayed that wish to her ob-gyn. He absolutely refused to cut me. My dad never raised the issue again (and never changed a nappy in his life). His mother did, but my mother told her
mother in law to go straight to hell. My brother was delivered in the USA, and was cut without my mother being asked about the matter. My mother began telling me about what I write, only after I turned 19. I suspect that my brother envied my foreskin, but we have never talked about foreskins and circ.

Silverbear1
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 03:32:58 PM »

Was born in USA (live in Oz), but when born my father simple told the Dr that all male members of the family were always left intact. Years later I asked my Dad why so- to which he said, "Granddad was a Dr. and was of the view that routine mutilation of male boys penis's is morally wrong, ethically unsupportable and a Jewish plot." I don't know about the latter, but the USA just seems to of worked itself into a lather about cutting male kids - did it start just to get more surgery fees? I've enjoyed lifelong pleasure form my uncut - and I've been surprised about the number of cut guys (straight) who wish to 'have a feel'....and generally complete the fondle to orgasm. Fortunately Oz got over cutting in the 70's and now to have a boy cut there had better be a VERY valid medical reason. viva le forskin!javascript:void(0);

Viridian22
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 11:07:53 PM »

I was just lucky!  My parents never told me, and I never asked, I'm sortof shy like that.  My only guess is my parents are very much liberal intellectual types who grew up in the 50s-60s, and they saw no reason to.  I know my dad is cut, all my relatives and friends are.  I'm just so glad I'm not!

monica
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

Parnolt: you Brits used to circumcise a lot of your babies between 1900 and 1960. The NHS stopped paying for it in 1950. Many Brits of age to be grandfathers to those of us who post here, are cut but don't draw attention to that fact. Routine circ is gone from the UK, all right, but about 4% of boys are cut for "phimosis" by age 18. The paediatric society is trying to halve that number.

Two couples I used to know 15 odd years, adopted boys from the Third World. I saw that one was left intact, without comment. The baby
was from a Moslem country, where no one is circed before age 4 or 5. Another was from Korea, which routinely circumcises boys when
they are 10 or 15. The boy's adoptive mother was a secular Jew known for her militant political correctness. I overheard two secretaries in my work unit ask each other whether there was a bris and if so, why they had not heard about it (better yet, how come they hadn't been invited, LOL!)

An academic paper published 2006 found that in a sample of about 5000 American men born between 1940 and 1990,
 89% of the Caucasians said they were cut. The number for Blacks was 78%; Latinos, 41%. The more educated one's parents, and the more
upscale one's childhood, the more likely you were to be cut.

Still, one out of 9 American white boys is uncut. Who and where are they? I now give you my guesses. The occasional premie. Men born in
rural poverty via midwives. (Hospital birth did not become universal until Medicaid came along in the 1960s.) Sons of
immigrants from Europe. Uncut fathers who did not want cut sons. Boys born into unsophisticated rural families. Certain hyphenated Americans in big NOrtheast cities (Italians in New York, Poles in Chicago). One USA religion refuses to circumcise: Christian Science. Catholics were late coming to
the Foreskin Holocaust. A doctor published a letter in the Pittsburg paper 25 years ago, saying that when he was in senior high school in
Pittsburg (1952-55), most boys he saw in PE were uncut.

When I worked in a steel mill during the 1970s, where we had to take a public shower after every shift. only one man born before WWII
lacked a foreskin, and his penis looked so weird to my eye that I suspect that he born without one. I was one of only two boys born after the
war to have a foreskin. I infer that the American practice of universal circumcision for white boys began only with the Baby Boom, and did not
really become the norm until 1960-80. Since 1980, significant resistance to routine circ in the USA has emerged. The latest data for Canada is that only
9% of baby boys are getting cut there. An intactivist in Ohio has told me that when she recently gave birth to a son in a university teaching hospital.
circ was never mentioned in the paperwork or by any of the staff. I suspect that routine circ has declined sharply in the American intellectual
elite.

universityboy
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 08:17:10 PM »

Unfortunately I didn't avoid being circumcised but at 2 days of age I really didn't have any say in the matter.  Thank god that here in western Canada the trend seems to be to leave babies natural.  Could it be that it is because the medical plans don't cover routine circumcision any more.  At least the doctors aren't getting rich on doing the nasty deed.  I am so glad that it he trend is to leave things alone.  I am also glad that there are others besides me that think that foreskins are awesome.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 09:58:30 AM »

Even though we lived in a big city(Chicago), both my brother and I were born at home.  Neither of us was ever circumcised.  Yet, my cousins who were born in hospitals were circumcised.  When we would go swimming and change clothes, no one ever remarked about us having a foreskin.  I guess people did not pay that much attention to it in the 30's and 40's.  I was in high school before I ever noticed that most of my friends were circumcised.  For a short while I felt different and used to pull the skin back when we were undressed.  I soon got over this, and just let my skin cover the head naturally.  Many of us masturbated together, but I don't remember anyone commenting about the difference.  I am so glad that I still have a  nice skin covering the head. 

cummings
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »

I escaped being circumcised because I was a difficult birth in 1929.  I understand that my mother was in labor much of two days, and I was therefore a "forceps  baby."  As I heard it told, I was born in a Catholic hospital in Hannibal, MO., and one of the sisters said something to the effect that "he's been through enough without having to have that too."
There were times in my teens that I felt somewhat "different" because most of my friends were circumcised.  And at least twice I went to our family doctor to see about it -- last time when I was 18 because my "close friend" was cut. The doctor told me, "I am not circumcised either, and I am GLAD."  The other time, a different physician said he would do it if I had some private reason but that I did not need it.
I now see the wisdom of my decision to remain intact.  It never caused any problem during my 39 years of marriage, and now that I am a widower, it affords me great and frequent pleasure as I masturbate with the exhuberance of a teenager!

4skinranger
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 08:52:28 AM »

My father is uncut. I don't now if he a say in the matter of me keeping my foreskin.  My older brother is cut.  Being born in the US during the mid- 60's, my chances of being cut were very high.  Lucky for me I got to keep my wonderful skin and 45 years later I enjoy it even more.
david

Print  Pages 1 2 3
« previous next »
Jump to: