Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
November 23, 2017, 01:25:22 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  how did you avoid being circumcised??
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3
Author
Topic: how did you avoid being circumcised??  (Read 18913 times)
mytoy2
« on: February 26, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »

How did you avoid being circumcised?? I was born at home by accident and my parents just never got it done. THank God!! All my family males are cut.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

intact
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:55:21 AM »

Our small town's only doctor wouldn't do it.

mytoy2
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 07:25:46 AM »

Lucky you!! I was born at home by accident and they just never got me cut
!! so glad!!!
Dale

Bryan_a
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »

Not sure really but maybe times were changing here in western Canada.  Dad and two brothers (7 and 10 years older than me) are all cut.

I do remember tho, when I had some foreskin issues at puberty and the doctor wanted to circumsize me, my mother would not go for it ......... she was very supportive at that time.

USAuc
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »

I was born in the 1960s.
I asked my parents and they replied, "We asked the Dr. about it and he said that it wasn't necessary. His sons were not. Our friends' sons weren't either, so we didn't do it."

No one in my family is cut. No brothers, uncles, grandfathers, father, cousins. 

frank44
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »

I was born in Australia in the 1940's,when circumcision was almost universal here.It apparently began on a big scale after WW1 and continued strongly into the 1970's.
       As one of the very few uncircumcised, and the only one in my family,except for one grandfather born in the 1880's,I was curious as to how I'd missed out.
       In adolescence,I asked my mother,my father was away on war service when I was born and she said that our doctor,who had already circumcised my elder brother and went on to do the younger ones,told her when I was born,that my foreskin was completely loose and could be pulled fully back for washing,which it was regularly and did not need circumcising and therefore he would not do it.He was an old man and this reflected the view in British lands in the late 19th,early 20th centuries that unless the foreskin were completely retractible at birth ,it had phimosis and had to be removed for cleanliness.This view was finally scuttled in Gardiner's now famous article in the BMJ in 1949,indicating that the foreskin,whilst nearly always nonretractile at birth,gradually becomes so over succeeding years,in nearly all cases.
      I'm very glad I missed out, I cannot imagine being without my foreskin!

mytoy2
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »

very 9interesting .  Here in USA they still cut almost everyone.  I was ,ucky to be born at home and smehow never got the bad cut!! All my relatives and friends are circumcised.

Dale

Slipper
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 10:34:24 PM »

I wasn't either.  And, in years of jr. high and high school p.e. classes I found that I was the only uncut at that time. 

In the States being cut was the norm for many years.  When I was in jr. high and in the shower a couple other guys once asked me about my cock (which has always had considerable overhang) and when I told them what had happened to theirs, they turned a bit green and no one ever asked again!

unkutstud
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 07:49:37 AM »

MY FATHER WAS UNCIRCUMCISED WITH A REALLY LONG THICK LOOSE INCH LONG OVERHANG OF FORESKIN AND SO HE NATURALLY DID NOT LET ANY OF HIS SONS GET CIRCUMCISED! I WAS ONE OF ONLY A FEW BOYS IN MY SCHOOL DAYS THAT WAS UNCUT, AND I ALWAYS GOT ALOT OF STARES AND ASKED ABOUT MY " ANTEATER DICK " BUT I WAS ALWAYS PROUD OF MY LONG TIGHT ALMOST INCH LONG OVERHANG OF FORESKIN!

kool
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »

Hello, sorry for my weak english :]

I'm from country where circumcision is something raer and when I first heared about routine circumcision in the USA my reaction was "WOW! It can't be truth". But when I search the internet I was quite shocked it is the truth. I read also about the obsesion that foreskin is unclean and every guy who remained intact after bird is strongly encouraged to get cut.

Personaly I have long thick overhang and enjoy it Cheesy

The circumcision in my country is used sometimes as a therapy for phimosis. When I was teen I had quite tight foreskin but fortunately I've stretched it in right time, because in that time i've changed the physician, and heard that one of her patients was circumcised :/ Moreover on the first visit she carefully examined my foreskin! So I believe solving phimosis in right time decided that I've avoided my circumcision

Maybe it's stupid question, but too circed members:
How it feels to be circumcised? Maybe some one was uncut, became circumcised and could compare the two sites.

mytoy2
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 08:08:41 AM »

nice comment.  I enjoyed your experience.  I have some friends that were circumcised later in life and they assure me that they lost at least 25 to 50 % of the sensitivity of the glans penis ( cock head). I have read pro circ sites denying that but  I think they are incorrect.

Also , my brother is circumcisd and we have compared sensitivity when we were younger and believe my glans covered with foreskin all day is much more sensitive.

Dale

mytoy2
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »

I wasn't either.  And, in years of jr. high and high school p.e. classes I found that I was the only uncut at that time. 

In the States being cut was the norm for many years.  When I was in jr. high and in the shower a couple other guys once asked me about my cock (which has always had considerable overhang) and when I told them what had happened to theirs, they turned a bit green and no one ever asked again!

I got a lot of teaSING ABOUT being uncut and in fact tried to keep my foreskin skinned back to look cut in the showers, even, God forbid, thought about getting circumcised!!!  Now i am glad and proud of being uncut.

Dale

kool
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 11:46:45 AM »

"have some friends that were circumcised later in life and they assure me that they lost at least 25 to 50 % of the sensitivity"
That is, as I read in the net, but I wanted some first-hand information, thank you Dale!
Personaly I've experienced loss of sensitivity because of years of masturbation, I tried also walking with foreskin retracted but  I was too sensitive, but I can imagine that 50% loss.

I found the topic of cut/uncut and comparing experience very interesting, but I didn't saw any circumcised guy personally.

Few years  ago I talked with my friend about circ, and he told me that he has his overhang removed after birth, only the tip of foreskin, but it was suprising for me. After few months I have seen his penis, and he have big overhang, he stretched that while masturbating.

"I got a lot of teaSING ABOUT being uncut and in fact tried to keep my foreskin skinned back to look cut in the showers"
That's no good, but same teasing could happen to the circumcised in my country.

And your foreskin stayed retracted for long time??
Some say that uncut with retracted foreskin get the best of two states:  the overal cleanless (but I believe the ordinary uncut can be clean as well), maybe interesting appearance of bared glans and preserving the sensitivity of the glans corona.

Sorry for me being chatterer but that topic really made me to think about many things: maybe it sounds funny but I really consider my foreskin as luckily safed :] On every visit at that physician the one of first things was too check my foreskin.

mytoy2
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »

YaH, i USED TO STAY SKINNED BACK ALL THE TIME TOO BUT STARTED TO LOOSE SOME SENSITIVITY NOW KEEP IT COVERED AND STRETCH IT TO GET IT LONGER.  aS A KID HATED HAVING FORESKIN NOW LOVE IT AND LOVE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE IT. HAVE BEEN TO A FEW NUDIST CAMPS AND LOVE TO HAVE IT OUT IN THE OPEN.

DALE

Isomer
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 09:50:49 AM »

I'm Asian and I was adopted.  They didn't circumcise me when I was born.  I was lucky!

Print  Pages 1 2 3
« previous next »
Jump to: