Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
October 21, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Fiction
| |-+  School & College
| | |-+  MY UNCUT FRIENDS
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: MY UNCUT FRIENDS  (Read 10168 times)
unkutstud
« on: February 16, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »

WHEN I WAS A KID I GREW UP ON A SMALL FARM AND THE NEXT FARM OVER THE JONES FAMILY LIVED, THEY HAD SEVEN BOYS AND 3 WERE OLDER THAN ME AND FOUR WERE YOUNGER, I REMEMBER ON SATURDAY NITES WE WOULD ALL HAVE A SLEEP OUT IN THE HAY BARN AND WHEN WE ALL GOT OLD ENOUGH TO BEAT OFF WE WOULD HAVE THIS BIG CIRCLE JERK. ALL SEVEN OF THE JONES BOYS WERE UNCIRCUMCISED LIKE ME AND THEY ALL HAD REALLY HUGE COCKS ! WE WOULD GET SOME GIRLIE MAGAZINES AND WE WOULD ALL SHAG OFF OUR CLOTHES AND WE WOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PUSSY PICS AND BEAT OFF ALL NITE LONG, I REMEMBER THE 3 OLDEST JONES BOYS WERE ALL HUNG LIKE STUD RACE HORSES AND THEY WOULD GET ON ALL FOURS IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CIRCLE AND THEY WOULD LET ALL US OTHER BOYS MILK THEIR LONG HANGGING UNCUT COCKS LIKE WERE MILKING A COW AND WE WOULD ALL TAKE TURNS JERKING THEIR LONG 10 INCH HOODED COCKS UNTIL THEY WOULD SHOOT THEIR HUGE LOADS OF SPERM OUT OF THEIR BIG LOW HANGGING MAN SACKS! THE JONES WERE ALL BLONDE SWEDES, AND I REMEMBER HOW SOFT THEIR ASS COCK AND BALL HAIR WAS AS I WOULD MILK THEIR BIG THICK HOODED COCKS WE WOULD ALL BEAT OFF UNTIL OUR LITTLE SACKS OF BALL WERE DRAINED AND THEN WE WOULD FALL ASLEEP WITH OUR GIRLIE MAGS TURNED TO OUR FAVORITE PUSSY PICS AND WAKEW UP IN THE MORNING AND BEAT EACH OTHER OFF AGAIN!BEFOR WE STOPPED OUR CIRCLE JERKS AS WE GOT OLDER I REMEMBER THAT THE OLDEST JONES BOYS COCK ENDED UP GETTING A FULL 11 INCHES LONG WHEN HE HAD A BONER BECAUSE WE WOULD ALL MEASURE OUR HARD LITTLE COCKS TO SEE IF WE WERE GROWING AND WE ALL WERE HAPPY WE HAD OUR FORESKINS LIKE OUR DADS!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Maspe
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »

A very nice expierence stretch

natural10uncut
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 04:30:58 PM »

can i have your uncut cock now---to spend a night in my mouth, and let me take you back--in memory---to that wonderful time in the barn?Huh??

joanz
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 04:47:24 AM »

I wish I had as many uncut friends

Hank5
Members Pictures

₫ 366.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Hank5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »

My best friend in high school was a guy called Etienne. We were both intact and loved playing with each other's dicks, participated in self- and mutual masturbation, and eventually we tried penis-penis docking. To be cojoined by your penis with another guy is really erotic. We are both straight and both are married now, but would reminisce about our sexual experimentation when we get together or speak over the phone.

When alone, you can always try penis-finger docking:

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 05:45:04 AM »

I heard that when one guy has a foreskin and the other does not, it's called "docking."  But when both guys have foreskins, it's called "double docking."  Anyone else heard these terms?

David Johns

native tex
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 04:34:56 AM »

I grew up in small town TX in the 60's.  About 70% of the guys were intact.  Until about 8th grade, all the guys would play around with each other until they "outgrew" it.  I never did....lol.  I had 3 friends that stayed loyal until college, then they married.  Randy had 2 older brothers, both uncut, also.  He was cornholing me in their barn when we were in grade school.  His older brother Bobby was watching through a crack in the wall.  When I asked Randy "is it in yet?"  Bobby fell down laughing outside. 

Hank5
Members Pictures

₫ 366.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Hank5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »

I heard that when one guy has a foreskin and the other does not, it's called "docking."  But when both guys have foreskins, it's called "double docking."  Anyone else heard these terms?
"Docking" is when both guys are intact.
"Half-docking" is when one guy is intact, the other one circumcised.
"Dry docking" is when the activity does not end up with either ejaculating.
"Wet docking" is when either or both guys ejaculate whilst being docked.
"Finger docking" is the solosex version where the guy docks his intact penis with his finger.
See http://xhamster.com/movies/3999042/penis_docking_101.html

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 03:37:11 AM »

I don't have many uncut friends that I keep around most of them are being at the right place at the right time one time encounters and that is because I don't usually run into many guys who are uncut living in the USA.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: