Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
November 18, 2017, 07:18:05 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Uncut Guys: Did your Dad talk to you about being uncut?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3
Author
Topic: Uncut Guys: Did your Dad talk to you about being uncut?  (Read 25800 times)
intact
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »

My father never did, even though we were both uncircumcised. My mother took me in for a circumcision but the doctor said he wouldn't do it.

My mother talked to me about being intact, but she got it all wrong and made me feel like the only uncircumcised boy in the world. I'm lucky I didn't have any negative experiences or I might have gotten myself cut. This was long before the Internet.

What about you?
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

fskin
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

My brother was circumcised. We bathed together until about 6 years old. I was never told there was a differnce, or what circumcision was. When my cousin was born they nearly took off his penis when he was circumcised. I heard my mom and grandmother talking about it. I asked what circumcision was, they told me and I was appalled. Why would anyone want that done to any part of their body???

My mom told me my brother was and I was not. I still wonder why anyone would do that to their child.

Dale
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 09:21:03 PM »

I have a similar situation.  My older brother is cut but I was orn at home so they never got ikt doneThank Gd!! I love having a foreskin and feeel sorry for cut guys.  Hppily married

Dale
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:22:14 PM »

Nope.  He wasnt cut but my older brother was .  We never talked about it

Hank
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 11:16:40 AM »

No, being intact was regarded as being normal. Why should any father talk to their intact sons about being normal?
I would think it is necessary to talk to cut boys about why their parents thought it necessary to rob them of an important part of their anatomy.
I was intact, and so were my two younger brothers, and most of our friends. One of our friends did suffer from phimosis when he was about 12 years old, and the poor guy had to have a circumcision. We all pitied him immensely, and he himself suffered psychologially because he was "different" to the rest of his friends. When we were under the communcal shower at school after sports, he was the one who would hide his penis by turning his back on us.
Incedentally, I am NOT uncircumsised, just as I am not undead or whatever. I am intact, and proud of it.

Brent
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 03:34:04 PM »

my father wasn't cut and neither was I, but my older brother, and my younger brother, (3 of us) were.  He told me my older brother was done even though he told the doctor he didn't want it done, but my younger brother, my mom and dad said, "huh, might as well".  Yet he still says he's glad at least one of his children was left alone.  I think my mom is still "anti-foreskin" though.  what a bitch.

farmerjohnny
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 03:55:40 AM »

both my father and elder brother are cut. It was never spoken about to me as a kid and I was the only uncut boy around, I was even given the nickname  'different' when I started swimming. When I was about 15 I asked my Dad why I wasnt cut and he said that the didnt do it in the country area's so much as the city...
I'm certainly glad they never did me, [/flash]I LOVE my skinhttp://.....johnny 00000004

mythosloki
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 11:21:24 AM »

I was left uncut because my father was also. I found that out when I was 19. However, as a kid no one talked to me about anything. I learned everything through self-discovery and the internet.

pauli57
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »

my father was uncut but we never talked about such things and I really wish he had, not because I don't like mine or anything (just the opposite) but it would just have been nice to chat about the options.

homesparky
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 10:50:55 PM »

Same here. my father was intact and so am i, it is different here in the uk, most guys are uncut, it is more normal here than in some countries.
i did not see a cut cock till i was about 8, and even then did not realise why he was different to me, i thought he had been born that way, being cut was not even discussed until much later on in my life when we started having sex education at about 12 or 13.
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 02:40:50 AM »

I think my whole family is cut, like most all Americans.  I was born at home by accident and they just never got i done!! Thank God!!

But it was never discussed until I asked my grandmother one day when I was about 12 and she said she didn't know why they never got me circumcised, but she didn't seem to dssapprove of my NORMAL penis,

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »

How many Americans escape the knife like you did, are uncut's very rare over there or are they getting more common nowadays?
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 01:02:55 PM »

As we say in the south, "they are as rare as hen's teeth"

Supposedly more are not getting cut but in metro areas of SE and Ne circ rate is at least 85 tp 90 %.  I think the hispanics are bringing that number down some but good old American Moms want their son to look "just like Dad" so here comes the knife.  In this country they try to find every exscuse to circumcise.

dale

homesparky
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »

It's not that bad in the UK, but the first thing the doctors think of if there is a problem is where is the knife, they do not seem to keen on exploring the alternatives.

homesparky
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 10:12:34 PM »

How many other countries have routine circumcision's as they do in the states?
It is only done in the UK for medical reasons, although i am sure that most that are done are not needed.
Is it common where you live, would love to get a picture of where in the world they cot and where they leave us guys alone.
Mark

Print  Pages 1 2 3
« previous next »
Jump to: