Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 21, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  General Penis Health
| | |-+  Do you retract your forskin before having sex
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Do you retract your forskin before having sex  (Read 5987 times)
56dc56
« on: December 05, 2007, 01:52:14 AM »

I have had several girlfriends who have commented on this issue with me. All the sex vids you see these days, the guy always draws his forskin back before entering the woman. Is that just for the camera?  I always have my skin as far foreward as possible to enter otherwise I would cum too fast. I had a GF who wanted the skin  stretched back for sex and even as we were having it she would slip her hand down and pull it down while I was in her. it made me so sensitive. Is that the same for other guys? People dont talk about this side of sex. My present GF has got used to me I suppose and she is happy with the skin foreward. It feels as if the head comes out as I cum, as the sensations are diferent, and sometimes the skin is trapped behind the helmet when I withdraw it. Any comments?  DC
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

unkutstud
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 07:25:48 PM »

HEY DUDE, NO I DO NOT SKIN MY HOOD BACK WHEN I HAVE A BONER AND AM READY TO ENTER A PUSSY! MY FORESKIN COVERS MY COCK HEAD WHEN I HAVE A BONE WITH ONLY MY PISSHOLE PEEKING OUT A LITTLE. I HAVE HAD MORE COMPLIMENTS FROM WOMEN ABOUT HOW THEY CAN FEEL MY LONG THICK FORESKIN ROLLING UP AND DOWN THEIR PUSSY AS I FUCK AND HOW THE SENSATION FEELS REALLY PLEASUABLE TO THIER HOT TWATS!! I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF WOMEN REALLY ADMIRE HOW MY UNCLIPPED MANHOOD LOOKS SO DIFFERENT THEN THE CUT COCKS THEY ARE USE TO!

homesparky
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »

My skin will not retract when hard, so no i don't.
Means i can last longer before i cum, but not a problem.
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 05:38:38 AM »

EVEN IF I DONT RETRACT THE SKIN BEFORE I ENTER  A VAGINA IT RETRACTS AS SOON  AS I PUT IT IN.  I HAVE A VERY LOOSE FORESKIN HOLE BUT A LONG SKIN WITH A NICE NIPPLE BUT NO PHIMOSOS SO IT IS EASY TO RETRACT OVER A HARD ON COCKHEAD.  I USED TO RETRACT IT BEFORE MY GF SAW IT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER CAUSE WANTED TO PASS FOR BEING CUT BUT NOW I LOVE SHOWING OFF MY MAN SKIN

DALE

joeitalian3
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »

do not retrack my skin, leave as is, feels better inside pussy

Krymsonyte
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »

As I've noted in other posts, I had an extremely sensitive glans (painful to the touch).  After I started wearing my foreskin back permanently, the glans toughened up & now it feels good.  Before this, I could only masturbate by rubbing the foreskin over the glans.  I couldn't touch the glans itself.  Sex was also uncomfortable.  I could never cum, because it was painful, not pleasurable.  I don't know if many other guys have experienced this or if it is a condition.  But I "cured" myself!  If I leave my foreskin unretracted for about a week or so, the sensitivity returns, so I keep it pulled back.  Unless I'm at the urinals or changing rooms & want to show off my foreskin!

dockerdad
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 07:35:30 AM »

As you can see from the responses given thus far-- there is variation among foreskins. Some are short and retract when erection occurs, some are  longer and only retract a bit; longer ones may have to be manually retracted- if that is what you want as you proceed to enter a vagina or anus.  Also as you get older some sensitivity of the glans / head of the penis lessens and thrusting of the head of the cock into any opening becomes very pleasurable and can be endured for longer periods of time. Also wearing a condom lessens the sensitivity a bit- and a condom feels better if you retract the foreskin when putting it on. So - personally- I like to retract my foreskin upon entering a vagina or anus. When I pull back the foreskin covers the head of my cock and does not irritate the outer parts of the vagina or anus. Yes- I am bi sexual.
Both female and male partners love my foreskin!  They love performing orally and I enjoy their manipulation of my foreskin either manually or with their tongues. Try it you'll like it.

Rood
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 04:17:54 PM »

In truth, the foreskin is supposed to move back and forth during intercourse ... covering the glans on the outstroke, to lock and preserve vaginal juices inside, so they don't evaporate and cause drying and painful friction, then uncovered on the instroke ... pushed back by the woman's vaginal sphincter.     

One of the major consequences of circumcised sex is that vaginal juices evaporate.  It's the reason why artificial lubricants were invented.  As a consequence, all cut guys have that terrible disability.   The more they screw, the more painful it becomes for the woman they are screwing.

See: http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com

Men who complain of an "oversensitive" glans don't quite realize that the glans should never be touched by dry anything ... not hands, not fingers, and never by a dry vagina.    Plenty of foreplay will get a woman to produce copious amounts of vaginal moisture ... and not until she begins leaking should a fellow attempt intercourse.

frank44
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

Hi Rood,As the owner of a foreskin for 65 years,I don't think that the foreskin is supposed to do a particular thing during sex,it varies as Dockedad says,according to the individual foreskin concerned;mine always completely covers the head.It doesn't move back off it.
            Also I think that it is plainly ridiculous to say that nothing dry should ever touch the glans.I well remember going nearly ballistic with delight as a 13 year old discovering the joys of inserting my finger under my foreskin and rubbing the glans directly .Frank

Silverbear1
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »

I've always skinned back prior to insertion - most times to achieve a greater sensation/friction - sometime the skin does slide up so the head is about 1/2 covered. I have tried many times to insert with the foreskin up, but I've never ever would of been able to cum that way, just lots of exertion - but just not enough friction. Likely my head is not super sensitive as other guys might be - maybe the years of j/oing? I don't think so, I always like lot of lube for self pleasure or for an other person to J/o me. I never was a fast cummer - but rather lasted a long time in any sexual activity type. viva the foreskin - amy the universal cutting stop!

Rood
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:37:26 PM »

Here's a great video explaining the complex anatomy and functions of the prepuce.

http//www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/video/prepuce.html

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:38 PM »

I find that I don't need to retract my foreskin before entering. I open the lips of my girlfriends vagina and I put the tip of my foreskin there and it retracts as I go in. When I pull out by foreskin comes forward and recovers the head of my dick.

During intercourse my penis moves inside my foreskin which is grasped by the walls of the vagina.

Uncut Guy

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 03:26:58 AM »

That is exactly how things were meant to happen!  The foreskin was put there for a purpose, idiots out there!  It is not a birth defect that needs to be routinely amputated!

David Johns

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: