Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
April 23, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Penis Enlargement (Moderator: tommy)
| | |-+  Foreskin Stretching - Does it Work?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Foreskin Stretching - Does it Work?  (Read 10517 times)
rovvi
« on: December 02, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

I have a foreskin but I would like to have more and wonder does stretching the foreskin work, if so could anyone advise on how to do it, photos of process woudl also help.

Thankyou

Rovvi
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

56dc56
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 01:28:11 AM »

Yes but it is a slow job. There is a device called cat2ro (google it) It is a stretcher and thats probably the best gadget. trouble is the thing needs to be most of the time and taking a pee is a pain!  once it has stretched you need a bit of surgery to tighten up the end. Thats what I am looking for now. someone to cut and suture. good luck, DC

Moog
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

Hi
I have been using my own adaption of a 'foreskin puller' for about 4months. I am noticebly longer and looser, have no intention to get the end tighter, in fact want to open up the opening so I can 'dock' with bigger cock heads.

If you are interested I will post pics here soon.

Mo

00000013 00000013 00000013

joeitalian3
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:45:26 PM »

Yes, you can lengthen your foreskin. I have been stretching my foreskin for over 2-3 years and have a good amount skin hanging. I will not have it cut or sewn, for I want to do "docking: 00000010 00000010

mytoy2
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »

I have a foreskin but I would like to have more and wonder does stretching the foreskin work, if so could anyone advise on how to do it, photos of process woudl also help.

Thankyou

Rovvi
yes you can easily stretch your foreskin.  Mine used to not totally cover my glans penis ( head).  so I just pull on both sides of it 20 times each time i pee and then pull on both sides 10 times .. It has made quite an improvement in size.  what I mean by pulling on both sides is grasping the foreskin with both thumbs and forefinger like at 9 and 3 o'clock.

Dale

Ron68IOU1
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »

The question was does it work. 

Here are my befores/afters.

Three months into restoring:
http://tlctugger.com/images/Before-3%20mo.jpg

3.5 Years total tugging time:
http://tlctugger.com/images/42_Months.jpg

-Ron

Art
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »

YA! It definitely works.  I'll at some point post my design of what I used. 
That image you showed actually is where I am, but within a year's time.  Of course, you have to take your own natural progression into account and the method you are using.  I wear my "invention" mostly every day, even when I'm working out and it doesn't bother me unless it gets wet.  When I'm sleeping, I take it off and I use an O-ring and my nightly surprises just do the job when I'm sleeping.
I'll post my design.  It really is good and I even found a way to restore the look of one's frenulum!  That's right.  I'm even currently in the works of improving the design, but it'll take some time.  Maybe this week I will be able to come up with an image of what might help some people.

But, you want to know how it works, right?  So, it isn't exactly stretching one's skin.  Your skin already has that elastic characteristic.  But through causing tension, having the skin be pulled in one direction, south..or downward, you will be able to allow the skin to slowly grows over time.  Skin expansion as it is called is time consuming.  It's best to come up with a way that is low maintainence, but something you can do for a good 15 hours to 24 hours.  Add that to an every day regiment and a timeline of about a year and you will have something to really show for it.  It's worth it.  You DO feel more, because your penis gets used to the conditioned covering and sensitivity DOES return to whatever degree it might be.  The only thing is that the frenulum isn't entirely regained, but the look of it can be depending on one's design.  And according to the design and one's own position in the matter, it can really pay off easily.  One thing is certain.  It should not be painful.  It should not cause injury and it should be mentioned to one's doctor that one is doing it.

I'll see what I can do for those looking forward to that design.  It's very easy to get the supplies and very cheep too.

pspumpr
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:27:53 AM »

I have been a penis pumper for over 9 years. I was cut as a baby, but with all my vigorous pumping ost has come back. I am now also to use a foreskin pump to help stretch it even more. It has worked for me, but it does take time. Ihae online friends who have used a tugger to restore theirs and to stretch what they have. Again, it takes time and you need to be patient. You will have permanent results.

Slipper
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »

Check my gallery for some pix of my inflator in use.  Simple device and fun to use.

All the best.

slipper

pauli57
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 04:23:43 AM »

I've just started stretching my (already fairly long) foreskin using weights - 2kg tied to the end of my foreskin for about 20 mins a day, I'll let you know how things go.

joeitalian3
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:11:26 AM »

i was cut when born, but later as i got older, about 45 yrs old. i started to stretch my foreskin every day and also when i went to pee. It is now over the hood and hangs well. I nevered used weights.

mytoy2
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 05:22:48 AM »

Although uncut i too stretch my skin as you do n fact am pulling on it now.  I just pull on it every time i pee, shower, or just am alone and can get my penis out without being seen .. It relly has helped I now have good overhang and a small nipple. 
Now I am trying to get the foreskin tighter at the end by not retraxcting except once daily when I shower.  I will post how it goes.  I am pretty surre the end will tighten

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 11:37:12 AM »

let us know how it goes.
Mark

Slipper
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »

mytoy2:

I'm interested in just the opposite, stretching my opening (as well as all my skin, in general, of course).

Good luck.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »

Yes it worked for the issue I encountered.  I had torn my frenulum during a heavy masturbation session with a cock pump and when it healed it shocked my foreskin to the point it shrank so when I pulled it back to wash or pee, it would cause tiny splits to the tip of the foreskin enough to hurt when retracting or when touched with urine.

Another trip back to the doctor and this time I was afraid the only option would be circumcision since option 1 was already done.  He had mentioned he had the same issue (he was uncut too) and he had found that with some ointment and finger stretching with normal daily masturbation would fix my problem.  Finger stretching?  Show me I said and he began to show me using his fingers on my foreskin.  2 fingers inside and he was pulling and tugging.  He said to work with 2 then 3, then 4.  The more I was able to stretch the better it would be to allow the glans to fully expand.  I said my glans was expected to expand more?  He said he worked his up to 6 fingers inside in order to keep his fully covered and unrestricted when he was erect.  I don't remember me asking him if I could see and before I could snap out of it, he had his cock out and showing me with a full on demonstration.  explaining that he couldn't fully demonstrate on my tight and sore foreskin.  He was erect and showed me how much of an overhang he had and how easy his retracted.  Fully retracted, I got to see how big his glans had expanded.  He had a big and thick knob.  He pulled his foreskin back forward and started out inserting 2 fingers stretched pulled and tugged and then worked to 4 then 5 and then six while pulling and tugging in between adding more fingers.  He finally stood there with 6 fingers shoved deep inside his foreskin.

I couldn't wait to get home and start stretching.  I enjoyed stretched every day and found it easier while taking a shower.  I was determined to get 6 of my own fingers into my foreskin.  It only took me a couple of weeks.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: