Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 22, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  BEING UNCIRCUMCISED
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: BEING UNCIRCUMCISED  (Read 8978 times)
UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »

Shaving is your preference and will not make your cock bigger.  My personal experience on anything growing would be my head or glans and thickness.  Before I tore my frenulum, my foreskin would always stay forward even when I pulled it back it never stayed behind the glans due to the tight frenulum.  After I healed I was able to pull it back and wear it to keep the head uncovered.  This was to simulate what it would be like if I got myself circumcised.  Anyways, during my experimental phase and due to the torn frenulum I noticed that allowing the head to be uncovered and without the frenulum my glans started to desensitize and expand.  It got to the point where I found it difficult to pull the foreskin back over the glans and to cover the head.  I also noticed that my foreskin shrank and only covered 3/4 of the head where before it use to cover completely and with a nice overhang.  With some stretching it allowed full coverage and no dificulties in retraction or getting stuck back behind the head.

Back then I started experimenting with penis pumps (what tore my frenulum but after it healed) I continued to pump and it may have contributed to the head growth and thickness.  Before all of this I had a small pointed glans and a thin shaft.  Since then my penis bulked up in size but the length did not change. 
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »

We need to change the language. Instead of saying something negative like "uncircumcised", which means something has been left undone, say something positive like "foreskinned" which is a positive attribute.

Uncut Guy

native tex
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 04:12:45 AM »

I prefer "natural" to intact, although either is vastly preferable to "uncut" or "uncircumcised." 
Or, perhaps, "unmutilated."

Jagtstein
Members Pictures

₫ 240.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Jagtstein

Penis with frenulektomy

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »

The frenulectomy is particularly well suited for intact foreskins. Because you can move the foreskin much more freely through this intervention. That is, during masturbation, the full stroke can be exploited. Auserdern remains the foreskin as well as in the retracted state, where I want it. I have removed myself many years ago my frenulum prepuce and am very happy with the result. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend this procedure every uncircumcised masturbators. 00000008 00000008 00000008 stretch

Addict solo masturbator!

native tex
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2014, 05:37:35 AM »

If asked, I'm happy to share my natural intact status.  Not exactly something that comes up in conversation often, though.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: