Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
July 21, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  BEING UNCIRCUMCISED
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: BEING UNCIRCUMCISED  (Read 8945 times)
unkutstud
« on: November 30, 2007, 08:05:14 AM »

HEY UNCUT DUDES, I'AM JUST CURIOUS IF MOST UNCIRCUMCISED MEN ARE PROUD TO TELL THEY ARE INTACT, OR IF THEY ARE SHY AND MODEST ABOUT NOT LETTING OTHER MEN KNOW, OR IF THEY ADVOCATE FOR NO CIRCUMCISING OUR BABY BOYS AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY STILL HAVE THEIR FORESKIN!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Hank
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

HEY UNCUT DUDES, I'AM JUST CURIOUS IF MOST UNCIRCUMCISED MEN ARE PROUD TO TELL THEY ARE INTACT, OR IF THEY ARE SHY AND MODEST ABOUT NOT LETTING OTHER MEN KNOW, OR IF THEY ADVOCATE FOR NO CIRCUMCISING OUR BABY BOYS AND LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY STILL HAVE THEIR FORESKIN!
Being intact is normal; I fail to see why anone would be "shy and modest" to show or admit to others that you are quite normal. Also, being normal is something you do not have to be proud to tell others about. It should be the abnormal guys - those who are penile mutilated - who should be shy and modest about the state of their penises.
I certainly do not advocate routine circumcision of baby boys. It is cruel, done without their consent, unnecessary, and robs them of an important part of their anatormy.
Visit http://www..geocities.com/stopric/ for further details

mytoy2
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »

[/quo

I am proud to be uncircumcised and love to have other people male or female see that I have foreskin.  I think routine circumcising is a barbaric practice!!

Dale

Hank
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »

I am proud to be uncircumcised and love to have other people male or female see that I have foreskin.  I think routine circumcising is a barbaric practice!!
Dale
I am NOT uncircumcised, I am intact. I wish people would not refer to "uncircumcised" as a natural state, just as they would not refer to a living person as being "undead".
With the same logic I am not uncut.
There are guys out there who are indeed circumcised, cut, mutilated (call it whatever you want), but I am intact, and proud to be so! They are the odd ones out, nut 80% of the world's males who are indeed intact.

Brent
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »

Intact, that would be the description I also prefer.  I have no problem telling anyone I'm intact.  I say it with a strong feeling of confidence.  I'm asserting that I have something they most likely will never understand.  I was born during the early '80's.  A time when roughly 98% of America's baby boys were "routinely" circumcised.  I was one of the few that came from that time period with my foreskin "intact".  I am extremely proud of that fact.  If I have a son, (I have 2 girls now) he will never be touched by a blade that way.

Alan
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 06:03:01 AM »

As a British doctor, and being British, uncircumcised/intact, like most British men, it is good to see that the practice of RIC in the States is now being questioned. It has already been greatly reduced in Australia and Canada. There is no medical reason for RIC, and the only time that circumcision is indicated is if a boy or man has a very tight foreskin, or balanitis recurrently. Even then there are more conservative treatments we would think of before going down the circumcision route.

Very few parents even mention circumcision in the UK (and it is not mentioned at all in most baby care books published in the UK). The usual reason for circumcision now is on religous grounds. The hygiene argument is really quite a silly one - everyone has access to soap and water these days, and care of the intact penis should be part of every lads education.

At one time another reason for circumcision of young boys was because their foreskin "couldn't be pulled back" - and doctors used to go along with it, when they should have known that a boys foreskin for the first few years of his life is unretractable.

Krymsonyte
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 01:46:45 AM »

I have this fetish where women make fun of me for having a dirty foreskin.  Telling me to get it circumcised.  I enjoy being uncut due to this humiliation!

Maspe
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 05:42:42 PM »

Yuo are all wrong, to be uncur is the most normal, cut men is a sing of Israel religion;
Other religions do not impose to cut any boy!
I thnk that cut a boy is cut his own opinions. I have 3 boys all uncut and married very happy and with a good uncut  penis

lunarphoenix
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 02:28:10 PM »

The only thing that really pisses me off are guys who've had their foreskin removed then look at me like I'm some kind of freak. Minus those few cases of aposthia ALL males are born with one. I've actually been surprised twice, because both times the guys actually thought all men were born without.

homesparky
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 03:26:59 AM »

I agree, us intact guys are normal. it is the cut guys that are unusual, nature gave us a foreskin so why remove it.
Mark

Rood
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 09:22:45 AM »

"I agree, ... intact guys are normal. it is the cut guys (who) are unusual.  Nature gave us a foreskin so why remove it."
Mark

Considering your recent procedure, "Why, indeed"!

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »

I agree too.  Intact guys are the natural ones.  I usually say the cut guys are mutilated.  I do not believe in changing anything nature gave you.  This includes nose jobs, face lifts etc.  I am happy with what I have and proud to be uncircumcised.

Bobby70
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 07:11:46 AM »

I have a normal, intact, and complete penis. I feel sorry for those men who don't have what I have. I don't go around bragging that I am intact but I don't deny it if the subject should be raised.

I support genital integrity and intactness for boys.

Rood
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

An intact friend (in the USA) who works out at an area gym reports that the last time he took a communal shower two of the foreskinless, cut men in the shower room stared in awe at his penis, as he entered the shower room.  Almost instantaneously, both men became erect.  Friend doesn't force his foreskin onto the consciousness of other men, but he doesn't hide behind false modesty, either.

Rood

uncutnglad
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 08:14:32 AM »

I did not like having foreskin while in sports in high school. I stood out in the crowd.  Having matured, I now know its  normal and I like showing it off NOW.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: