Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
December 16, 2018, 05:32:34 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  General Penis Health
| | |-+  Skinning back the foreskin
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Skinning back the foreskin  (Read 5047 times)
number12345
« on: November 05, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

Is it okay to skin my cock back permanently?  Mine looks like Krymsonyte's right now without the low hangers.   stretch  It doesn't hurt at all actually.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

unkutstud
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:57:26 AM »

DUDE, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SKIN YOURSELF BACK? EVEN WITH MY CI-9 COVERAGE ON THE INDEX SCALE, I STREACH MY FORESKIN EVERY DAY TO KEEP IT COVERING MY COCK EVEN WITH A BONER!! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO A CI-10!!, YOU GET ALOT OF STARES AND COCK ENVY IN THE SHOWER ROOM WHEN YOUR FORESKIN IS LONG I HAVE NOTICED ALL THE CUT MEN STARING AT MY HOODED COCK EVERY TIME I GET NAKED IN THE MENS SHOWER ROOM AT THE GYM!! ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO TO THE URINAL AND DO NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK AND I PISS OUT MY 1/2 INCH LONG LOOSE OVERHANG OF MANHOOD SKIN!

mytoy2
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 08:20:42 AM »

Is it okay to skin my cock back permanently?  Mine looks like Krymsonyte's right now without the low hangers.   stretch  It doesn't hurt at all actually.

I used to pass for cut when I was younger and ashamed of being uncut in a cut society but it made my cock head get dry and start to loose sensitivity so I gave it up and actually now stretch my foreskin so that I have a nice nipple overhang.

Dale

data
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:40:22 PM »

I never skin back, even to pee. I only skin back in the shower, to rinse off with just plain water daily.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 06:47:19 PM »

I really fail to understand why anyone would want to wear their protective foreskin retracted. I suppose they want to appear as cut because that used to be the norm in America. I read recently that 46 percent of baby boys are getting to keep their foreskins so it is becoming more fashionable and totally acceptable to be uncut.

I only retract my foreskin about once a week to wash it and that is only for about 10 seconds.

Uncut Guy

SamWoe2
Members Pictures

₫ 132.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to SamWoe2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:34:31 AM »

In the days when circumcising was more carried out, then a discussion on skinning back would
probably  been  somewhat  well hidden. However with the Internet  access to  worldwide
areas, coupled with almost automatic  translation, now  anyone with internet  connections,
can study  what is happening  across the globe.  Naturally  not only  natives in the Amazon
jungle have their own particular  practices, in fact  across Europe , near Asian and Far East
populations , have their  traditional  ideas  on circumcision, other local operations such as
cutting the glands plus  retracting  foreskins.  Yes! The climate in a particular country  can
effect and cause problems  in the  private parts. But  studying the Internet  entries &
reports on  what is the norm, for a  particular  country or religion, indicates there is more
to  what one is expected to do, with one's  'private parts.'  One can expect  that  over the
next ten years, changes will  occur in people's attitudes , as they become more exposed
to other cultures through the Internet.
Take Japan and Korea for example, after  WWII , with American influence we are told many 
families  opted for circumcising their children. Yet now,  there are reports that in Japan, less
are being cut. BUT  many prefer to  train their foreskins to stay retracted. In fact I read, it is
considered bad practice to  go into public baths, with your foreskin unretracted.  For  this
practice  a large collection of  devices are now available  across the Far East  to assist  guys
to stay retracted and ultimately  remain that way.  In my experience  many of these 'toys'
only partially tackle the concept. But to illustrate the market place,  one  search  yielded
1200  offers  of different designs.  Readers should consider  the sizes offered.
It is noted on this website that there are numerous differing views on skinning back. I'll
leave readers to  decide and consider the pros and cons of such a practice.  One thing
is for sure, a penis with a  retracted foreskin, with glans  which have been conditioned to
being  exposed  -  Will  ensure  the owner & his  partner - longer better sex.
The guy who is  constantly  foreskin encapsulated, will  cum far faster, indeed could well
not satisfy  his partner  sufficiently, to ensure  they want to come back for more.  Before
someone claims  'But my partner is always satisfied!'  Or are they just acting the part?
Some  guys cum in minutes. Without training they cannot avoid it. Training your foreskin
to  ' harden it' up, will  give you and your partner a new  level of  intimacy. Cleaner too!
Incidentally conditioning or training the foreskin to stay retracted  does not  quickly.
It requires patience & commitment -the rewards are fantastic though.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 06:10:22 PM »

SamWoe2 pretty much sums it up for me.  I think being a CI-10 kept me protected and caused me to be overly sensitive to the point I would classify myself as being a pre-mature ejaculaor.  Back in the day I didn't have the internet or someone I could go to with experience and knowledge.  It wasn't until I became more sexually active that I began to notice it was getting less sensitive.  Then realized there were times of less activity that the sensitivity quickly came back.  I realized the glans got less sensitive do to friction, exposure etc.  Through time, I know what I needed to do in order to keep the sensitivity to my specifications.  In order to do this, it included some of the following.  Retract when I slept to air it out and let the glans expand, remain sexually active and if not masturbate to make up for it or jack it with the foreskin retracted with light friction and sometimes lubrication.  Today, sometimes my wife or I (depending on the mood or role play) will keep it retracted during foreplay and sex.  By utilizing all of these techniques, I have never had any problems with pre-mature ejaculations, smegma and odor.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 11:12:53 AM »

I don't support hiding my foreskin and concealing my uncut status. When I go to a urinate in a urinal in a public restroom, I stretch out my foreskin to its fullest extent and pee though it. Anyone who is interested can clearly see that I am uncut.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 02:48:50 PM »

If you don't get paraphimosis, you should do OK>

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: