Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
December 16, 2017, 12:43:41 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  My Additional School Education
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: My Additional School Education  (Read 6710 times)
Buzzskin
« on: September 21, 2004, 07:41:22 PM »

I got introduced to the pleasures by this older lad at school when I guess I must have been around 9 or 10 yrs old. He was 2 years older and would take great pleasure in showing his cock off in the school toilets everyday and I used to get dead jealous as his seemed to be at least 3 times bigger than mine.
We met up there every school day and he soon began educating me in what I had to look foreward too.  It seems a little crude now to think of the techniques we employed on my then, tight hood, but hey it worked in the end. My skin was well and trully stretched by the time I had my first erection.
After that we would be wanking  off 4-5-6 times a day till me knob end was red raw and even tried docking which we naively thought was something we exclusively thought up!
The times have certainly changed since then.
Buzzskin
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 07:01:43 AM »

Great Story! I had to educate my neighbour when I was 10 years old. He was 7 years old and had never ever had retracted his foreskin until I assisted him one afternoon. It hurt him and he let out a yelp!

Gert
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 11:26:31 PM »

I was 11 1/2 when I tried to pull back my foreskin by my own ... with no succes , because the penis started to erect ... for the first time !
It took a whole year til' I was 12 1/2 , before I could retract the skin complete , and I could see the forehead completely naked !

Do you think that I was late with my first complete retraction at 12 1/2 , Tommy ? rolleyes

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 11:17:09 AM »

Yes I think so, Gert. Your mother or father should have been doing it for you at an earlier age. That's my opinion.

Gert
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 10:48:57 PM »

The positive with a late retraction, is that my prepuce and overhang is very long ... and I'm very proud of it , Tommy ! wink
I'm quite shure it haven't been so long if it has been retracted at an earlier age !
I believe that an early retraction stops the foreskin to grow with the penis and have it's full lenght !

So I'm very glad that my parents not gave me sutch retraction-lessons !
To come in the foreskin gives me mutch more pleasure then to ejakulate with a naked head !
 cheesy

muffinpeter
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2004, 06:11:52 AM »

I agree with Gert. It's Muffin here and I originally downloaded a large number of the photos in the galleries for Tommy under the 'old site'. They include many of my own little but very fully-foreskinned willy (I have commented on some pics which are of me but there are many others and a lot of the "tiny" cocks were from my archives of other men's small ones).

Anyway, I have nearly as long an overhang as Gert's but not quite. Like him though I'm very proud of it and never retract it even today except to clean and when having full sex. I wank/jack-off through my skin always. And like Gert I attritube my long overhang partly to not retracting my tight skin much when young. My mother tried to do it from about the age of 6 but it hurt me so much she gave up. I still don't like exposing it "dry" but only when natural juices are flowing. I make large amounts of pre-cum which oozes out of my skin-lips in long sticky strands. I believe this is fairly typical of fully-forekinned cocks.

Anyway, just to say I think Gert's willy is just about perfect as I am a real fan of small flaccid overhung uncuts and they don't come (cum?) much prettier than his. Thanks to him for posting so many great pics and I hope he produces yet more. Best to Tommy and all members. Muffin.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: