Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
October 19, 2017, 09:24:00 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Phimosis
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Phimosis  (Read 3845 times)
paoolos
« on: April 02, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »

Am I weird or what...... I actually want Phimosis..... I have made small scars in my foreskin to cause it to tighten up, at this stage it is still retactable with some pain, but I want to get it to the stage of being totallly unretractable.... I think mow all I need to do is never retract it and the skin will continue to tighten up.

Am I the only person who has a desire to have phimosis?
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 08:26:44 AM »

It will tighten up if you don't retract it.  Several years ago I quit retracting the foreskin when I had an erection.  I only retract it to clean under it when it is soft.  Now it had tightened up and I cannot retract it when it is hard.  I also stretch the foreskin straight down when it is soft and it has gotten longer.

homesparky
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

Want to swap.
I am trying to get rid of my phimosis, would love a loose foreskin.
Mark

Am I weird or what...... I actually want Phimosis..... I have made small scars in my foreskin to cause it to tighten up, at this stage it is still retactable with some pain, but I want to get it to the stage of being totallly unretractable.... I think mow all I need to do is never retract it and the skin will continue to tighten up.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 12:14:40 PM »

If you have a long overhang and you don't retract it, I think it is very likely that it will gradually tighten up as the muscle fibers in the tip of your foreskin shrink.

I had a non-retractable foreskin until I was sixteen and I got along fine with it.  I think you will also.

Uncut Guy

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 05:53:02 AM »

I have 2 friends who are fully-grown adults who have never been able to retract their foreskins.  They have a full sex life, both by themselves and with others.  Foreskin retractibility is simply a variation of the penis like size, shape, erection angle, etc. and as long as there is no discomfort it is nothing to worry about.  The penis is a fascinating part of the body, even if many guys will not admit it for whatever the reason.

David Johns

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 08:50:10 AM »

I have often wondered if guys with non-retractable foreskin have more sensation in their penis and have more fun.

Uncut Guy

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 11:47:23 AM »

No you are not the only one who would like to be phimosed I think oys cool and wished I was that way!

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 02:39:03 AM »

Although where I live in the USA I rarely run into uncut guys to play with but I happen to get a chance to meet and play with a fellow phimossed friend.  It is amazing what little movement I needed to do to get him to cum quickly.  I was also happy I was able to share my retractable foreskin for his play experience.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »

Although where I live in the USA I rarely run into uncut guys to play with but I happen to get a chance to meet and play with a fellow phimossed friend.  It is amazing what little movement I needed to do to get him to cum quickly.  I was also happy I was able to share my retractable foreskin for his play experience.

I have long suspected that the phimosed penis is more sensitive than the non-phimosed penis.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: