Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
November 17, 2017, 11:01:44 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Fiction
| |-+  School & College
| | |-+  Love in the Afternoon
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Love in the Afternoon  (Read 9185 times)
fskin
« on: September 23, 2004, 12:54:12 PM »

Love in the afternoon was a logo for ABC soaps in the 80’s.  Here is my story.  Randy was younger than I was, I was 24 and he was 20.  He was taller than I am he about 6’4” and I am 6’2”.  Randy was a pretty boy too.  He was thin and had some hair on his chest.  He was totally a bottom too.  What was funny about him is he had a 10” uncut dick.  His dick was long and thin.  He was in many of my classes and we were casual friends.  I was the typical straight red-neck with shit kickers and wranglers.  He on the other hand was totally a valley boy.

One night I saw Flash Dance and decided to dress differently for school.  I got a pair of black shorts and a teal sweat shirt.  I took all of the elastic and sleeves out of the shirt.  I moosed my hair and went to class.  Randy saw me and came over to talk.  He said I looked hot that day.  I told him not as hot as you do.  He asked me over to his house to cool off.  We got there and went straight to the bedroom.

I couldn’t get over his dick.  Ten inches and uncut too.  I have a big foreskin fetish and had only been with a few guys who were uncut, like I am.  He wouldn’t let me do anything with his massive tool.  He wanted to be fucked.  I obliged and we went at it for a while.  

Once I came, he said it was his turn.  I NEVER had a dick inside me.  He told me it wasn’t the length it was the girth that hurt.  So I let him at it.  It was not too painful and he got off.  We never got it on again.  He liked younger pretty boys, and we were friends.

I won’t forget his massive rod though.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

jj
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:10:45 AM »

Great, I'm horny now, will hook up later
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: