Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
January 18, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  Do you relate to this?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Do you relate to this?  (Read 10498 times)
mytoy2
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

I wish you wee correct but unfortunately here in USA circ rate is still about 90 % AND WITH ALL THE BS ABOUT  aids and uncut I am afraid it will only get higher.

Dale
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

monica
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »

While growing up intact in the USA, the times I saw another uncut were few, until I went to work in the mills and saw that everybody born
before WWII was intact. I was one of two intact in grade and middle school. I saw only 1 other intact boy in high school gym. Only one playmate with whom I did not go to school (his mother was a brain and his father had been born in 1904).

cummings
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

During my high school years this was a very real concern to me as there were only one or two uncut fellows in my gym class where we had to shower.  It became an obcession with me by the time I was 18, and I went to our family doctor to see about circumcision.  He checked me out and asked me why, seeing I could manipulate my foreskin with no difficulty.  Then he said he could do it if I really wanted it, but there was no need: he confided to being uncut himself and was glad of it.  So I have come to be proud of my state and thankful that I did not give in just to look like most other fellows.  And yes, the few of us who were uncut did "bond" in a nonverbal way, no question.
As a mature senior citizden, I remember a few years ago when I had several of my young students (pre-teens) over to spend the weekend.  As I prepared to shower, one of the kids who was cut, stared at my prick, then without any hesitation, came over and put his little tool up against mine.  It was an innocent gesture, but he was just comparing, satisfying curiosity, and I guess, "bonding"  experience.  It was not sexually exciting to me but I did feel an emotional response to someone who perhaps liked what he saw.

Bobby70
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 05:00:25 AM »

I wish you wee correct but unfortunately here in USA circ rate is still about 90 % AND WITH ALL THE BS ABOUT  aids and uncut I am afraid it will only get higher.

Dale

I don't think this is accurate today. I heard recently that the rate is down to about 56 percent.

Silverbear1
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 05:20:53 PM »

My teen years in the gym showers  - I was the only Anglo uncut but about 1/2 half of my class where native Americans who were mostly uncut (usually with small equipment)...and like other stories here, we did gravitate into a group- so the shower room was an us & them affair. ALL, repeat ALL of the cut guys at some stage or another over the teens years just had to have a fondle of my uncut..so see how it 'worked' and more than several moaned that they wished they'd been left intact. I can remember many times there were 1/2 hards and full hard ons in the showers especially after football practice - at least 2 of the cut guys had such extreme operations that no skin could moved on the shaft. One of those was a wank buddy and jacking off was accomplished by lots and lots of spit or with some lube in the fist while stroking over the glans.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2009, 06:43:04 PM »

While in Jr. High school I can remember my real first gym shower adventures.  Every one had to get naked, get in and get wet before they can get a towel from the towel guy who was the coach.  Back then my frenulum was still intact and no matter how much I pulled back my foreskin it would never stay back behind the glans.  I also had a very long slender foreskin and I was never mistaken for being uncut.  We had a few Spanish or Mexican guys in our gym class but I never saw any one else who was uncut and I looked for them.  There may have been a few but they probably were able to retract their foreskins.  I never took very long in the shower but got wet enough to be able to get out and walk to get a towel from the coach.  If any one got a good look at my long foreskin flapping between my legs it was the coach.  I could remember the long walk to the towel room and all the way I can see his eyes heavily staring at my swaying cock.  Two years he never made any eye contact with me when ever I went up to get a towel.

Rood
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »

Dale wrote:

"I wish you we(r)e correct but unfortunately here in USA circ rate is still about 90 % AND WITH ALL THE BS ABOUT aids and uncut I am afraid it will only get higher"

Sorry, Dale, but your MGM rates date from the 1960's.     Today in the USA, the proportion of intact baby boys to those who were forced to suffer through MGM  (Male Genital Mutilation) is close to 50/50.   It won't be long before genital mutilated boys will be in the minority.     HIV, after all, is a product of gross sexual promiscuity, not the presence of an intact cock.

Rood

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 06:23:28 AM »

Dale

Dale:

That was true decades ago, but it is not true now. Today, only about 54 percent of infant boys are being circumcised so there are a lot of young foreskinned boys around.

http://mgmbill.org/statistics.htm#map

I think that foreskinned young boys will soon be in the majority.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 06:28:23 AM »

While in Jr. High school I can remember my real first gym shower adventures.  Every one had to get naked, get in and get wet before they can get a towel from the towel guy who was the coach.  Back then my frenulum was still intact and no matter how much I pulled back my foreskin it would never stay back behind the glans.  I also had a very long slender foreskin and I was never mistaken for being uncut.  We had a few Spanish or Mexican guys in our gym class but I never saw any one else who was uncut and I looked for them.  There may have been a few but they probably were able to retract their foreskins.  I never took very long in the shower but got wet enough to be able to get out and walk to get a towel from the coach.  If any one got a good look at my long foreskin flapping between my legs it was the coach.  I could remember the long walk to the towel room and all the way I can see his eyes heavily staring at my swaying cock.  Two years he never made any eye contact with me when ever I went up to get a towel.

I was sort of like that. My foreskin was long, prominent, stuck-out, and absolutely could not be retracted. There was no hiding it.

I never had to request towels from a coach though.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: