Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
February 25, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  First memory
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: First memory  (Read 3420 times)
nicedickie
« on: August 09, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

I am in my 60s now but my earliest memory was when I was about 5, before I started school anyway, of my mother picking me up from where I was playing on the kitchen floor and took me to the living room where there was a man, a doctor perhaps, she sat me on her lap after pulling my short trousers down and held my arms still while he took my little wewe in his fingers and holding it firmly he got what I think was a clinical thermometer and pushed it down between the glans and the foreskin and he moving it round in circles as he pushing the skin back. I can remember having an erection while looking down at his big hands manipulating me. This hurt a bit and I started crying and I don't remember much more after that until she let me go. She was always very interested in my penis and was always telling me to make sure I could pull the skin back and wash it carefully or I would have to be circumcised.
Always after that I masturbated while thinking about old men playing with me, but my mother was there encouraging me to let them do things to me!! When I was 12 she explained to me all about homosexuality and what men do to each other, anal intercourse frightened me but I loved the idea of old men playing with my penis.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

cummings
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 08:37:27 PM »

I read your story with interest and also like your sigpic very much!  I'm older than you but have fantasies about such things as you describe, wishing I would have such an experience. But no penis play since a teenager, sadly.
How do you feel about such things now at 60? 

Rood
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 05:31:47 PM »

If parents only knew how significant sexually directed actions can be, when they are directed at boys who are between the ages of 3-7.  Having done a bit of research,  I would be willing to bet that nearly every man enamoured of male genital mutilation was confronted with some sort of visual stimuli at a very young age.  The result can be astonishing.  It's common for these men to have anywhere from one to seven separate circumcision procedures by the time they stop. 

monica
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »

I was 6 or 7 and was taken to my usual doctor by my mother. My 2 younger siblings came along for the ride, because babysitting them was simply not an option.
My mother took my siblings back to the waiting room. The doctor had me lay back on the examining, pulled down my underpants, and very quickly pulled back my
foreskin for the first time. I was not expecting this, and it came near to hurting. I don't recall what else he did alone with me, or what he saw. When my mother came
back in, he had a conversation with my mother in front of me and my younger siblings. As was often the case with adult talk when I was a child, I did not understand
a lot of the words. But I clearly recall my mother emphasising that I was born in Europe "where such things are not done." For years afterwards, my mother would remind
me before every bath and shower "be sure to wash where the doctor told you." I cannot recall a doctor ever explaining the foreskin tome, why I had one when my father,
siblings, and school mates did not, and how to wash under it. But somehow I knew what my mother was talking about.

The next time I recall being alone with that same doctor, I was 13 and had just learned when circumcision meant. He took a weird nerous interest in my penis, staring at it for 5-10 seconds. He revealed that he was quite concerned about my being an oddball. I ducked his questions, because I could not bring myself to admit that I was very self-conscious about having a foreskin. I suspect that almost none of his patients were intact. 40% years later, the state I grew up in still had a circ rate of 85%, tied for the
highest in the USA. This was a state with substantial hillbilly poverty and illiteracy. To have a circ rate of 85% requires an urban middle class circ rate of damn near 100%.

cityslickerfarmhand
Members Pictures

₫ 130.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to cityslickerfarmhand

cut at birth{s-i-g-h-h-h} -- not MY choice.

cityslickerfarmhand
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 08:35:03 PM »

My first remembrance was neighbor boy I think year younger than I, and we'd "play" with each other's dicks in his family's double-wide garage (or half the garage "his"; other half for tenants of the upstairs/downstairs duplex on Wiola Ave in LaGrange, block over from Ogden Ave. school where  http://home.prepuce.com/index.php/topic,537.0.html occurred).  But I was probably 6 and Larry 5.  His erect penis was about the size of my now-adult forefinger, and his curved upward sharply.  I recall it feeling like sucking on a finger, although much softer skin.  We both were (are) cut (ya can't put it back!  just "simulate" which HAVe been working on abit).  Next childhood dick-play was around age 12 when on boyscout camp trip bit older scout suggested we "play."  I crawled head-first into his sleeping bag and wwe were in 69 position.  He sucked my dick, but I only played around with his a bit.  I didn't yet know about JOing or such, but knew the sucking sure FELT good.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: