Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
August 16, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Repost: Physcological Abuse
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Repost: Physcological Abuse  (Read 3165 times)
admin
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 1110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to admin

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 28, 2004, 08:41:11 AM »

2002-04-10 08:48:08

As a child my mother told me she did not have me circumsised so that girls and women would have nothing to do with me. I was forced to sit nude in front of her for hours while she told me how disgusting my dick was. In Junior High and High School I tried to hide, or retract (a problem since I have a long foreskin) to look "normal". At fifteen a woman eleven years older than me seduced me and explained that there was nothing wrong with my dick, then went on to explain how some guys were and some guys were not cut and it didn't matter. I have covered all of this in a new book that I hope will make other guys feel less self-conscious about being uncut.

---By User UncutGuy
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

stef13
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 03:29:55 PM »

Well your mom actually did you a favour as there are loadsa girls and guys out there who love a foreskin and you will retain your sensitivity when you are older when most cut guys battle to reach orgasm!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: