Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 21, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  General Penis Health
| | |-+  Long foreskin
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Long foreskin  (Read 1299 times)
Epajjs06
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Epajjs06

View Profile Email
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »

I have a very long foreskin. Goes way beyond glans when flaccid. Is there an operation that can make the foreskin shorter without cutting the tip? Like some kind of z-y plasty type situation?
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 10:58:17 AM »

I know of no such operation, however there may be some advantages to having a long foreskin that have not occurred to you.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

http://www.cirp.org/library/history/hodges2/

http://www.cirp.org/library/general/warren2

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 04:41:15 PM »

I know of a few people who have had the tip circumcised but to cut anywhere else to retain the original foreskin sounds a waste of time.  if your gonna cut anyways, might as well cut the tip.  My impatient friends have not had any problems with cutting the tip.  They healed fast and had no retraction issues.

One time in my foreskin stretching experimental phase, I got carried away with stretching my foreskin and before I knew it, I found myself with an overly excessive foreskin.  I could not walk or move without having the wad of skin bounce around the tip and making me produce an annoying amount of pre-cum.  I talked to a couple of uncut friends who had extremely short foreskins and they all said they wear thier foreskins retracted and have done so at an early age.  They are covered when soft but when hard they look circumcised.  I took what I learned and experimented and found by wearing my foreskin retracted for (4-6 months) I was able to reduce my foreskin back to where I like it and keep it at today.

In past postings, I have mentioned fine tuning your foreskin to your preference.  I keep mine semi-snug with about a half inch overhang when hard just perfect enough for docking.  To maintain this, I stretch real good while in the shower atleasst once a month.  I just use soap and my fingers until I fit 6 fingers inside comfortably or until I cum which ever one comes first.  Once in a while when I have J/O time, I will J/O using an inflatable pump ball that I stuff inside and pump to expand.  Then at night when going to sleep, I wear it retracted to allow it to breathe and by doing this keeps it desensitized to my liking so I don't ejaculate pre-maturely.

I know everyone is different but I found this is what works for me.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »

Sorry, I failed to mention that my friends are into circumcision so it was very easy for them to go the tip circumcision route.  They plan to re-stretch and continue to circumcise the tip as it gets longer.  Everyone has thier own thing.

I forgot that there is such a thing called sleeve resection.

http://www.circinfo.com/methods/resection.jpg

The illustration shows it at the tip of the penis for freehand circumcisions but there are discussions of people getting it done at the base to hide the incission and shorten the foreskin.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: