Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
December 15, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Foreskin restoration results
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Foreskin restoration results  (Read 3856 times)
UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« on: May 07, 2013, 04:52:08 AM »

I am thankful that I was not circumcised and so I have no need of foreskin restoration. I was, however, looking at some websites on foreskin restoration out of curiosity. I was most impressed by this guy named Chuck who sells a foreskin restoration device. He has been restoring for some years and has some incredibly successful results which he has show in a series of pictures from his initial start some years ago until today.

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/photos.html

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/latest_results.html

No one should ever say that foreskin restoration is not possible!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 05:08:57 PM »

Thanks for sharing the web sites.  I have a huge respect for those who restore.

I had a chance to run across a guy who had a fully resored foreskin.  In all of the pictures, the tip appears to have the look of foreskins that have been stretched constantly.  I know because I have had long stretching sessions before and mine looked like that several times.  Now I stop myself and let the opening shrink back to where I like it.  Anyways, I met this guy by accident and when we got undressed, I was excited to find him with a foreskin.  I like meeting  uncut guys only but there are those times when shit just happens and most of the time they end up being cut.

We started by taking turns examining each others cock and foreskin.  When I retracted his, I noticed he had no frenulum like myself because I tore mine completely during a hot pump masturbation session.  That's when he told me he had restored and went into long descriptive details of what he did etc.  He was one of the originals when restoring was not released, popular or talked about.  We got together several times after that only because we were newly involved with each others foreskins. 

oakn
Members Pictures

₫ 90.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to oakn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »

...Different types of cuts, skin types and underlying structure respond to different techniques.  It took me about five years of using a DTR before I discovered I had the most gains when I tried short varied sessions and retained, (with a TLC MySkinCone) and even then, only about 4-5 days a week.  Since doing this type of protocol I've gone up 2 Coverage numbers from a resting C-4.5 to a C.6 in about 3 months time.  I felt really sad and emotionally pained when I saw intact men, but restoring I feel better about it.  Do wish I had a local friend to actually examine, and compare my progress, but it not like you put an ad on your workplace bulletin board.

lineok03
Members Pictures

₫ 40.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to lineok03

lineok03
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 07:36:54 AM »

nice work....must have taken some dedication to keep going.
Great job man!

nolievr
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 01:11:18 AM »

Hi there!
I've been restoring my foreskin for a few years now. 4.5 years using tape but not too seriously, and now 1 year of intense manual tugging. I have moved from CI-1 to CI-3, nearly CI-4. So, it is possible, and very effective!
I still don't have spontaneous coverage yet, but that should happen pretty soon.
If I carry on this way, I should have full erect coveeage in 2 years.
Cheers.
Nol

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: