Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
August 21, 2017, 07:40:43 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Restoration a success -phimosis and all...Whooza!
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Restoration a success -phimosis and all...Whooza!  (Read 4499 times)
nudebeachbum9999
« on: February 01, 2006, 08:31:38 PM »

Hello this a Pavel from Toronto -
 I had a 5 stage surgery starting in 1990- A transplant of scrotal tissue over the  glans. I could have finished sooner. But you have to Stretch and manipulate the new graft, so it takes time, I regained sensation after stage 3- removal of any scar tissue, 4 tattooing of light skin...That tattoing enhaned the nerves in the new foreskin/ It was WILD just walking down the steert.HELLO >!
- Stage 6 was optional-Non-reractable foreskin----phismos; done...now... and WOW even more masterbation sensation in the ''always wet'' Glans. You come 3 times as long. Full body Whooza Doozie.-No kidding....NO LUBE ! BAREBACKING IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME>
I going for a new stage 7 I invented myself- I use a Boston Dick pump with the nipple enlarger tube. I want to achieve Redonant Foreskin- That glorious tube that hangs -just 3 inches....Total Cost
$6500, 00 -but pay as you go- Stage 1 and 2 are paid at once- because stage 2 is in 10 days after 1.
Then it's up to you...Paying off the credit card.. But if I had to sell EVERYTHING I OWN to pay for it I would-YOU MUStart looking for a Doctor WITH EXPERIENCE- There is two in Canada So... experience your own cock on MAX...start Saving! ! Cool
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Broederboy
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 07:55:10 PM »

Any suggestions on Dr's? 

scowie
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 08:38:10 PM »

Hi
My name is Sean, I looking for restoration a success phimosis, My cut penis since birth but I already my skin stretch and reach over the head (soft) and over 1.1/2 inches bit over and when hard, skin still over head about 1/4 inch but loose skin so I think it need surgery on frenulum and it pull up to under of glan also something creat new acroposthion and look like tight foreskin or phimosis. I read nudebeachbum 9999 about his restoration a success phimosis and had 6 surgery and cost of spend $6500 in canada right?, so please can you explain me how it work out but I live in australia if possible surgery in australia but I dont know if available in area or you know better something or advice.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: