Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
June 17, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Declining circumcision popularity in America
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Declining circumcision popularity in America  (Read 955 times)
UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:34:25 AM »

The popularity of circumcision in the United States has declined in recent years. U. S. Government statistics, however, show that the popularity varies greatly by state.

Circumcision is less popular in the west and in the south. This map shows the rates for most states.

http://mgmbill.org/statistics.htm

One can expect to find more foreskins among younger males than among older males.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Uncut Guy

Jagtstein
Members Pictures

₫ 240.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Jagtstein

Penis with frenulektomy

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 01:36:53 PM »

Uncut it looks better!
Cropping without a medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad I still have my foreskin, it can be great to masturbate with it. With cleanliness, I have no problems because I washed the glans (penis) in the retracted foreskin, twice a day and after use (masturbation, GV).
But remove the prepuce frenulum (frenulektomy) I can only recommend that the benefits are:
First The foreskin can be pulled further back, thus enabling greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is moving.
Second The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost unwrinkled.
Third The penis can be kept clean much better.
I removed the frenulum with three interventions themselves completely. But everyone does the same urologist. 00000008 00000008

Addict solo masturbator!

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 11:08:29 AM »

I have personally noticed this more today than the 90's when it began to be more noticeable starting within the gay community.  Although today is a good time to grow up intact as I see lots of younger generations walk around in the gym and bath houses still intact.  Unfortunately they all tend to stick within their age group.  I have had a few accounts where I have meet a few of the younger generations.  They aren't as knowledgeable as they should be and our meetings usually turns out teaching them a few things they have no clue about.  They have no knowledge about foreskin play, exploration, docking, stretching, chewing, stuffing, etc.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »

I have personally noticed this more today than the 90's when it began to be more noticeable starting within the gay community.  Although today is a good time to grow up intact as I see lots of younger generations walk around in the gym and bath houses still intact.  Unfortunately they all tend to stick within their age group.  I have had a few accounts where I have meet a few of the younger generations.  They aren't as knowledgeable as they should be and our meetings usually turns out teaching them a few things they have no clue about.  They have no knowledge about foreskin play, exploration, docking, stretching, chewing, stuffing, etc.

It does seem strange. The uncut guys don't realize how blessed they are. Many don't seem to know how to use their foreskin to maximum advantage.

Uncut Guy

Jagtstein
Members Pictures

₫ 240.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Jagtstein

Penis with frenulektomy

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 11:17:30 AM »

A foreskin has the advantage that you can masturbate so great. Because you always say a vulva at his disposal. 00000008 00000008 stretch

Addict solo masturbator!

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 04:58:57 PM »

It does seem strange. The uncut guys don't realize how blessed they are. Many don't seem to know how to use their foreskin to maximum advantage.

You said the magic word "Maximum Advantage"  I still look for imaginative ways my partners and I can find to get the most pleasure out of my foreskin.  I want to get the most enjoyment from it so if one day I have to face getting circumcised I would be ready.  Well, not really but only if it was a serious medical problem.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: