Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
July 21, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Preparing for adult life.
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Preparing for adult life.  (Read 1026 times)
UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« on: March 13, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »

My non-retractable foreskin had never given me a minute’s trouble and I could wank just fine and had been doing so since I was eleven, but when I was fifteen I started to worry about my foreskin not retracting. I imagined that I would never be able to have sex with my non-retractable foreskin.

My foreskin had a long tip that was too narrow to permit the head to come out. I could not even catch a glimpse of my pee-hole. I felt that I needed to do something, so when I wanked, which was several times daily, I now started to pull my foreskin back hard against the head. When I did this, the head tried to push through the foreskin and that caused the foreskin to stretch open just a bit. After some months of near constant stretching in this way, I finally got to see my pee-hole.

I continued to stretch by pulling the foreskin hard back against the head and, little by little, more of the head became visible. One day, when I was sixteen, the foreskin slipped completely behind the head thereby exposing a sixteen year accumulation of smegma behind the head.

I got in the shower and the warm water softened and dissolved the accumulated smegma. I really could not touch the head with my fingers but the water was OK.
Ever since then, my foreskin has been retractable and I felt ready to enter adult life.

------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 06:00:41 PM »

I can still remember how extremely sensitive my freshly exposed glans were.  What I did like during masturbation in the tub was when the tub was filling with water, I would kneal down in front of the spout, retract and place my naked glans under the warm running water.  The warmth and the pounding massaged me to climax.  I also realized That I could pull forward my long boyish overhaang and let the water pound hard onto the bunched up tip and that would vibrate like crazy and put me over the edge very quickly.  Sometimes adjusting the temperature hotter and hotter as I got closer to cumming.  There were many times I thought I would scald or burn off my foreskin by the time I got myself off.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 06:42:09 AM »

UCEDHM40 said:

I can still remember how extremely sensitive my freshly exposed glans were.  What I did like during masturbation in the tub was when the tub was filling with water, I would kneal down in front of the spout, retract and place my naked glans under the warm running water.  The warmth and the pounding massaged me to climax.  I also realized That I could pull forward my long boyish overhaang and let the water pound hard onto the bunched up tip and that would vibrate like crazy and put me over the edge very quickly.  Sometimes adjusting the temperature hotter and hotter as I got closer to cumming.  There were many times I thought I would scald or burn off my foreskin by the time I got myself off.

How old were you when you first retracted your foreskin? I was late retracting because I had to stretch it for a while before it would retract. The head was very sensitive and it remains very sensitive, probably because I seldom retract my foreskin now that I can do so.

I had a pulsating shower that I liked to direct on to my foreskin. It really felt great.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: