Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 18, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  General Annoucements
| |-+  F.A.Q.
| | |-+  Reinstate account
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Reinstate account  (Read 681 times)
goat3537
« on: March 25, 2012, 12:54:09 PM »

Hi All: I need to know how I might go about re-activating my deleted account. I was a registered user who posted a couple of stories in the "foreskin stories" section. The stories became sort of "chopped up", so I reformatted the stories in Microsoft Word. I merged all the posts into one cohesive story. I then went to remove the previous posts from the "foreskin stories", and somehow got "lost" in what I was doing (most likely because of my inexperience with the website). The bottom line is that I actually removed my user account by accident. I've tried to re-instate my account and/or user name so I could continue with my initial goal of "cleaning up" my story posts. I was able to "open a new account" using my previous user ID name, the "log in" accepts both my previous user ID and password, but that is as far as I can get. Even though my user ID is now the same as it was when I did the original posts, I do not have the correct previleges that allow me to edit and/or delete the original posts so I can re-post the stories in their new format. I thought it had something to do with the "registering" requirement, but in trying to register my previous user id and password (using my previous email account) I find that the system won't let me do it? I would appreciate any help that you more experienced user can give me to accomplish my goal.
Thanks in advance for anyone who can advise me where to go next.
goat3537
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 02:22:01 PM »

Can you send me a PM re: you user accounts. Which one got deleted? Not sure exactly which accounts your referring to.

Tommy
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: