Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
October 18, 2018, 12:01:05 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  Restoration
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Restoration  (Read 1628 times)
luvskin
« on: December 11, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »

Like a lot of others I have been trying to restore my foreskin for some time now. I had limited success with homemade devices and was  not impressed with what was available commercially. They looked awkward and cumbersome. Then I read somewhere that someone was using the mouthpiece of a brass instrument. I saw possibilities and this is my SUCCESS story. I bought a trombone mouthpiece as this was the closest to the width of my glans (Yeah expensive, but it lasts for the whole restoration). I also bought a supply of "O" rings to suit the tube and a tap (faucet) washer of similar size together with medical tape. Here is how it works. When the foreskin has stretched as far as the beginning of the tube, place washer on the tube an hold in place with an O ring and tape available skin in front of the washer. I found that by adding an O ring once a month behind the washer, the skin grew really quickly along the tube.When I reach the end of the tube I will be finished. The advantages of restoring this way are 1. Easy to clean and hygienic. 2. Nothing to cause pain or impede blood flow. 3. No need to update device. 4. Ensures a tapered foreskin when you stop. 5. No need to remove it to pee. THERE YOU GO! I hope it helps some of yoy.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Silverbear1
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 01:24:49 AM »

A brilliant solution - how about posting some pictures of your restoration.  BTW, I'll never look at a trombone mouthpiece in the same way again. chuckles

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 05:37:18 AM »

Wow   never  thought  of  a  mouth  peice    from  say  a  brass  instrument    (  i  am  a  drummer  by  the  way  )  play in  a  brass  band     civil  war   and   turn  of the  century    1890  to  1912    Its  our  state  hood    for  both  NM and AZ   .  I  origionally  did  the  t-tape   with  no  success     and   finally   enged  up  buying  the     PUD   from   American  Body  Crafter    Huntington  beach  ca   . it  was   a  surigical  stanless   steel     weight   with  the   cone   indent  for the  cock head   and    you  pulled  the  shaft  skin  forward  over the    tube    and  taped  that  in place   . It  also  had  the   hole  drilled   in the  center  so   no  need  to  remove  it  to  piss  .   But  what  i experienced  is    the  foreskin  was    loose     and  had   no  taper  at the  tip .  Mine was   16  OZ  or a  1  LB  weight  hanging    and that  some times  was  hard  to   hide     now   as  time  has   gone  on   Ive been  waring   rather  tight  briefs   with  the  skin  pulled   forward     and  i  now  able  to   go  with  out  the  shorts  or  sleep  all  night  and  it  dosent  pull  back    BUT  still  like  to get  the  pucker    you  made  it  sound     the "O"  rings   and  washer   would  creat    so  have  to  give  that  a  try   .  thx  . 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

luvskin
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to luvskin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 02:07:47 PM »

Hi, it's me again. I just thought I would tell you that originally I said that I was adding an O ring EACH MONTH. This proved to be a LITTLE AMBITIOUS. I ended up adding the O ring ONLY when necessary to maintain tension. See ya!

Syd B
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »

For me manual tugging seems to work best for me, once in the morning and once at night. I retain all day with a cut down bottle nipple (With the tip cut off to pee thru) that I place on my glans , roll my foreskin over the nipple and keep it in place with 2 o-rings

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: