Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 17, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Encouraging men not to get cut!
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Encouraging men not to get cut!  (Read 11755 times)
homesparky
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 11:31:50 AM »

It is a shame that most Americans are cut,
i much prefer to see a normal intact penis.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

mytoy2
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 12:29:00 PM »

And it is better to have a NORMAL intact penis!!!

Dale

monica
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 05:07:44 PM »

1. The law should deem circumcision without anesthesia to be a form of assault and battery.

2. Insurance companies should not cover circumcision unless there is a clear medical problem that cannot be treated in a less invasive way.

3. Cosmetic circumcision should be illegal before one is 18. Better yet, 21.

4. The foreskin is not relevant to AIDS in the USA. If it were, there would be a higher proportion of Europeans suffering from AIDS. In fact,
the circumcised USA has the highest death rate from AIDS of any advanced country.

5. The foreskin is perfectly sanitary is you wash under it every day (which is trivial to do), and use a condom when fooling around.

6. We need to think more about the positives of the foreskin for men. It does a lot more than make docking possble:
* The foreskin does much more than protect the glans, which I think is overrated. The tip of the foreskin, the
frenulum, and the part of the inner foreskin anchoring the frenulum are, in my opinion, the most sensitive parts of the penis. Circ discards all these parts;
* It facilitates masturbation and handjobs;
* It makes possible intercourse between the upper thighs;
* Oral is fine if you first rinse off the glans with tap water;
* The foreskin spreads precum around in a nice way;
BTW, I've gone from being a bit too sensitive and coming too quickly, to delayed ejaculation. If I were cut, I wonder if I wouldn't
have to face being damn near unable to come.

7. Young American women are discovering the foreskin and talking about it, via web anonymity and face to face among close friends.
Women can study the foreskin carefully at safe web sites such as Wikipedia and the many anti-circ web sites. I am agnostic about whether
the foreskin matters for vaginal intercourse, but some American women post that the 1-2 intact partners they've had (typically Latinos
or immigrants to the USA) are a defining moment in their lifetime sexual experience. There are straight women who are foreskin fetishists,
and I bet their numbers are set to rise.

American routine infant circumcision will die quickly when American mothers decide that the foreskin promotes the female orgasm. That
doesn't have to be true, only believed. Many women are ripe to believe this, because many women have chronic difficulties enjoying vaginal
intercourse.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 06:16:17 PM by monica » Logged

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »

Any suggestions on how an uncut trend can be started ?

>>>>>>>Scoop  here :....  YES!   work  with  groups  like    www.nocirc.org  or  www.noharmm.org   and  for  sure    please   support   write  letters   and    show     how    stoping  the  operations   can save   dollars   here    contact www.mgmbill.org its  a  group  out of  San diego  CA   who are   writing  bills   that    folks  at  the    state  and  US  house in  washington can  pass  to   stop such  things   i   heard  there  is  a   bill   tied  in  with  the   United  nations   that   may  also  help  stop  childhood    circs  here  in  the US  but   MGM Bill  is   the   start   and  education  is  the  other  tool  .    scoop

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

Silverbear1
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 01:44:03 AM »

Actually it is the feminist movement and the natural childbirth/mid-wiffery business in Australia has been one of biggest lobby groups who quietly have WOMEN well aware that cutting a new born is bad, bad, bad. Natural is their motto. Medicare the universal health care sure doesn't cover circumcision for 15 years or more, so the tide has shifted - a movement for 'natural' is winning the day.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 04:51:33 PM »

Every thing stated here has helped to get us where we are now or will help in the future but as I recall, it was a big deal and started through the interest of the gay community.  Then Marilyn Milos came into the big picture and stood up for us men and infants.  Before she came around all I heard and seen came from gay literature, magazines, web sites etc. giving it a gay stereotype.  This day and age I am seeing more women come forward with their experiences, interests and preference for men who are intact.  There use to be a yahoo group that was hosted by women called "girls who love uncut cock" was a big hit and I'm not sure if they have moved some place else or have a web site similar to prepuce.com.  We all know that women and sex will sell anything.  I think if more women come forward it will for sure end the gay stereotype and circumcision practices all together.

mazraz
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 10:34:45 PM »

Doubtless to avoid cut men feeling too sad about it, the idea is put around that the foreskin is nothing to do with sexual pleasure. Uncut men know that this just isn't true. Much of the pleasure is the foreskin gliding over the glans, which stays very sensitive, almost too sensitive to touch. Sometimes one wants to cum quickly, but other times it is very pleasant to hover in a state of excitement without cumming rightaway. With a partner, the foreskin is an important part of playing tease, and exploring how to make it feel really good. It may be denied, but circumcision is still done in part to make masturbation a lot less fun, without preventing it completely. Many mothers think like this, which is odd, because women themselves masturbate a lot. With boys it is more obvious, because of erection, and maybe boys have more of a tendency to do it in public. It seems all that is necessary is to teach boys that it is acceptable but must be done in private. There is an element of "Don't do as I do, do as I say." The fantasies when a boy/man masturbates are very beautiful and harmless, and something the body needs and wants. The world would be a happier place, if people wanked more.

natural.man
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 07:04:57 PM »

In early 2007, University Medical Researchers in the Netherlands, conducted an experiment involving the male prepuce (foreskin)
and the HIV-Virus ... we read in the media how MGM, male genial mutilation i.e. circumcision, is reducing the spread rate of hiv-aids.
The argument that they use is that the HIV-Virus enters the body via the langerin cells in the inner-foreskin, a mucous-membrane
tissue... the researchers found this to be true... BUT... instead of passing through into the body's bloodstream, it is actually
'granulated' and thus destroyed... they are saying that circumcision interferes with the body's natural processes.

The following link is irrefutable TRUTH concerning male genital integrity.

[To see what society is up against from the pro-mutilation lobby, enter "circumcision industry" in Google Search.]

http://www.circumcisionandhiv.com/files/de_Witte_2007.pdf

tonytheplane
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

i would insist that if i had a son that at age 18 he be given the choice, i always hated that old line that the boy would feel better about himself if he looked like dad..i would rather my son retain all the sensitive nerve endings that his dad lost not by choice!.......coming from a jewish home it would have been a huge argument ......but i had girls so it was a non-issue, however i made it perfectly clear that if i had sons they would be left intact!...

RESTORE WHAT WAS ROBBED!

tonytheplane

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: