Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Encouraging men not to get cut!
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Encouraging men not to get cut!  (Read 11756 times)
Ottol1
« on: February 22, 2005, 12:50:48 PM »

Any suggestions on how an uncut trend can be started ?
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 01:08:41 PM »

I think it sort have been started. Education is the big thing though.

biederone
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

One of the main problems is that most men are circumsized very young, so it is in fact not their decision, but their parents. Therefore banning circumcision before the age of 18 might be a good start.

Macho8red
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 07:40:07 AM »

Hola Guys:

There is this gay guest house in Quepos, Costa Rica, which advertizes a 10% discount for any house guest that is uncut.  In Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, at the Ramrod Bar guys that showed their foreskins received a free beer.  Things like this can turn the tide for men to keep their foreskins and want others to put it back.  I try to limit myself to only uncut guys, because its just an instant turn-on. 00000015
  Luis in Miami

unclotheduncut
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 10:22:56 AM »

Could you please share the name of the guest house in Quepos that offers a discount for uncircumcised guests? That sounds like a really cool idea. I looked on the net, but I haven't found any of the gay guest houses in Quespos that mention that on their webistes.
Thanks for posting that.

scowie
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 01:33:29 AM »

One of the main problems is that most men are circumsized very young, so it is in fact not their decision, but their parents. Therefore banning circumcision before the age of 18 might be a good start.

scowie
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 02:07:00 AM »

Last June 19, 2006, By Biederone, "Therefore banning circumision before the age of 18 might be a good start" No No No, not 18 years old, better banning circumision for ever and ever, expect Balanitis problems but phimosis can cure by yourself with special tool called Glansie see www.glansie.com or cream steriod. Good circumision for Jew or muslims men or boys and some religion's dogma but not for us. wink

hotwife
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 10:15:23 AM »

i agree, no one should be circumcised befor they can make the choice themselves, so the 18 year old rule would work. i have never met a cut man that when i asked him if he would have prefered to have his foreskin said no. i have asked all the men that have their foreskin if they like it and prefer to have their overhang of man skin and never have i had one say he would like to be circumcised! all us women love the feel of a uncircumcised cock compared to a cut cock!

bobbiedoc
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 07:13:11 AM »

I believe that the only quick way to stop these sick doctors mutilating perfectly healthy boy children is to start a trend in spreding the word that doctors who circumcise are pedophiles of the worst kind...Imagine having a demonstration outside their offices with banners to that effect... The tortur would soon stop.

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 03:26:46 PM »

Hello Guys   and  any gals  out  there, Scoop  here ,  I  have personally  worked  with  the    folks  at  NOCIRC  and   attended  the   symposiums  they  held  .   I  also  worked  with  Wayne  r griffith  who  is  the  founder  of  NOHARMM  and  have seen   first hand  the    restoration  he  did  .  many  Yrs  ago  there  was  a  fells  by  the  name  of  Bud  Berkely  who  published  a  book  called   "FORESKIN"  some  good  reading  in  there as  well.  and  Jim Biggelow ,  Who  used  to  attend  the   meetings   there  in  San  Francisco , he  published  a  book  called "THE JOY OF UNCIRCUMCISION"  and  that as  well  is  some  great  reading.   But   with  NOCIRC  and  a  new  one   thats  just  come  along  and  there  web site  is  www.mgmbill.org  is   doing  just  what  you  have  talked   about  and  there    trying  to  get  laws  passed   to   stop  circumcisions.   That  is   well  worth  reading too.    now  with  the   elections   and  such   and  the  folks  all  trying  to  jocky  for  the  presidents  position  this   may  be a  good  time   to  let  them  know  our  feelings   .  Bill Richardson  (hispanic)  and  the Gov  of  NM  is  my  Gov  and  i   hoping  that  mayby  he  will try  to  get some  laws  passed  in  Nm  to  stop  the    circ movement    so   contact  your  reps    i  know  i  will  Scoop. 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

mytoy2
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »

Any suggestions on how an uncut trend can be started ?

It isvery difficult especially with the new supposed AIDS protection that circumcision is supposed to give.  Personally I think that use of a condom and careful sexual activity is far more effective.  and that way you can keep the wonderful foreskin
Dale

USAuc
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 04:41:34 AM »

FYI, there are numerous scientific studies done out there that prove that presence of foreskin has little to do with HIV/AIDS.  There are totally circumcised muslim countries in Africa that have some of the highest HIV rates in the world.  There are also almost totally uncircumcised countries where the HIV rates are equal to or less than Israel and the Arab Nations.   

Mexico and the rest of Latin America are by far mostly uncircumcised and the rates there are no where as high as the US.

dockerdad
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »

The downward trend in circumcisions started when insurance companies stopped paying for circumcisions, because they were considered "elective" surgery. Also educated "cut" males who realised the sexual benefits of being intact are not having their sons circumcised as often.  Many "cut" men who have been "loosely" cut have started stretching the remnants of their foreskins (restoration) with very satisfying results both physically and sexually. Even a small minority of Jews are having only a "ritual" circumcision performed on their male children.  In European countries the rate of circumcision is less than ten per cent. Women are beginning to realize that a man with a foreskin causes less irritation to their external genitals. So education is the answer.  As an uncut man I frequently chat with cut men and without criticism  frankly answer their questions about my intact cock. Now, many states are refusing to pay for circumcisions for Medicaid recipients saving millions of dollars in physician fees. Why should the public pay for elective surgery?

homesparky
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 10:54:48 PM »

Agree that no guy should be cut before he is 18 unless there is a real medical need.
very few guys get cut because they need it, it is what their parents and doctor think is best.
Let us guys choose for ourselves.
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 03:03:15 AM »

I agree, but in USA the establishment has taken uncircumcised which is normal and made it the abnormal and circumcised the normal.  Of course their are wrong but let's face it that is what the majority of Americans think.. I am always having to defend my uncut "abnormal" penis!!

Dale

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: