Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 17, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  General Annoucements
| |-+  F.A.Q.
| | |-+  Why doesn't Prepuce.com have a lot of members?
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Sticky Topic Topic: Why doesn't Prepuce.com have a lot of members?  (Read 2138 times)
tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2011, 05:41:15 PM »

Well, so if you don't visit us often we purge the database. We enjoy our active members, come and visit often. Log in and share.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:26:58 PM »

Well  me  me  its   some times   hard  to  stay  active  I  get   1,000   +  e  mails  a  day    and  i  also    quite  active  in  the   local  community   with  all  the  societys   and   active  groups  i   work  with  .  playing  in  two  bands    for  example  and  also do    search  and   rescue   work  with,  urban   search  and   rescue .  School     training   and   Ive   worked the   state  fair   3  times   this   year    different  booth   exhibits    and  the  balloon  festival   coming  to   Albuquerque   Nm    really  eats  up   the   time.    Iam    up  at   2   AM   and    work  all  day   until  your  off  at    11  Pm    bed  for    3  hrs   and   do  it  all  over   again  for    14  days    sleep  what  that  !  Time  on the    net  is   way  out  of the  question  .  While  i  enjoy  this   site    its   some  times  hard  to  get  to  with  the  hrs  i  keep  .    In  bed   at  midnight  and  up  at    4  am    running  all   week     time   on the  net  is   when  i  can  i  can get  to  it    so   thats   my  excuse    hope  i  dont  get  dropped    love  it  hear   .

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

lollipop2
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 04:38:39 AM »

It`s not the quantity it`s the quality of uncut cocks and cocklovers we have here at our penis friendly site. Our "members" are the "cream" of the crop with the handsomest, sexiest, "lace curtains" on the web..a select few here..representing the best quality of delicious, tasty man hoods available for all us cock lovers(literally) who crave hooded weenie as often as we can..You can be a male or female admirer of foreskin and if you`re a "cut' male who loves uncut cock, no problem, we know yu didn`t want your cock "streamlined",usually done without your permission.We welcum all foreskin fans.. biglaugh 00000007 00000005 00000006 00000008 Humping
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:17:17 AM by lollipop2 » Logged

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: