Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
December 17, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  docking
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3
Author
Topic: docking  (Read 21053 times)
tutataskin
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 01:00:01 AM »

I have about 1/2 of hood that I need filled with other uncut meat, dump your load inside my skin
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

homesparky
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

Images that appear are not the docking ones?

On the prepuce.com gallery two nice docking photos can be seen:
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=7
http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=12
I am of the opinion that most heterosexual guys would also participate in a docking experience with a buddy they really are close to.

Chris5
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 03:56:58 AM »

Images that appear are not the docking ones?
The links are messed up.
Go to http://home.prepuce.com/galleries/search.php and search for Hank5 under "Owner" (unclick the other options)
You will find quite a number of very nice docking pictures there.

AussieGuy250
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 05:15:10 AM »

mmm, love to dump a load inside!

emf
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 01:25:36 AM »

anyone in bay area calif want to try docking, or have pics to share of this, email me at brijones@mail.com

dwt
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 08:12:23 AM »

My two suck buddies are uncut. Haven't been with an uncut cock since my teens. Would love to dock with another uncut cock and feel him piss /cum under my foreskin and do the same to him then suck each clean afterwards. Any takers?  shocked

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

I recently met a local couple at a bar.  They got on the subject of infant circumcision and I had told them that we did not have my son circumcised and that my wife and I didn't believe in it because I was uncut and we have had great foreplay and sex.  They said the same and by talking about it the rest of the evening, we all got turned on and they invited me back to their house for a 3-some.  Both husband and wife were adventurous, bi and both had a fetish for foreskins.  They mentioned that they have had 3-somes before but never with another uncut guy.  Their past experiences led to her husband docking with other cut men and would be a great experience to be able to dock with another uncut guy.  I have had other docking experiences before and agreed to dock with her husband while she watched.

The wife got her time in by examining, playing, stroking, stretching and sucking on our cocks and foreskins.  She started out by compared our cocks and foreskins.  He was much longer but mine was fatter.  We both had overhanging foreskins, his cock was white and mine was dark.  He was trimmed and I was shaved.  his wife mentioned how she liked the all around smoothness as she kept herself completely shaved too.  She pulled back each cock to examine the heads.  She noticed my foreskin pulled completely back but her husbands would remain back behind his flaired glans.  His held tight by his frenulum.  She noticed that I did not have the same issue and I had told her I had my frenulum tear during a heavy masturbation session with a cock pump and had the remaining cut back by a doctor to prevent future issues and later learned that it allowed me full and unrestricted retraction.  She liked that it resembled a tightly cut cock when she fully retracted and sucked on it.

It was our turn.  We both took our time fondling, stroking, stretching and checking out each others cock and foreskin.  We shared our stretching and foreskin play techniques so by the time we got ourselves into position, our foreskins were lubed, stretched and ready for action.  We retracted and got head to head.  I pulled my foreskin over his cock and he covered mine.  Our foreskins were long and loose and we had plenty of room in between to jack our foreskin back and forth over and down our shafts pushing and pulling far into the base of our cocks.  He quickly mentioned how he enjoyed my foreskin rolling over and down his shaft.  Mainly it would be his foreskin sliding over and down the cut guys head and shaft.    The wife stepped in and took control.  She placed her hand in between our two cock heads and grabbed and began to stroke both foreskins.  She couldn't believe how lubed up we were making it glide effortless.  We began to flare up and she jacked us good until we both came into our skins.  To our amazement, our cocks remained docked and our cum filled the tubes keeping the fluids inside.  She replaced her hand with her mouth and we slowly pulled apart and watched as our foreskins pulled apart and dumped cum onto her tongue and open mouth.  She sucked us off again and cleaned us up.

What a wonderful experience.  We decided to see each other again and the stories get better!

skinflutelover
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 08:58:30 AM »

dockworker - I clicked on the website you recommended, but did not find any docking photos ON THOSE TWO items. I know there are some photos on there somewhere.
   Now, my cousin and I were about 13 or 14 when he introduced me to docking. I was staying at his home for a week in the summer, and we slept together. Little did his folks know what WE were doing after we were all in bed!! We lay facing each other, cocks hard. We each stripped back our foreskin and he put the head of his cock against mine and told me to pull my foreskin toward him, over his cock. When I had done that he pulled his foreskin over mine. We were LOCKED together. Think of this: two hard cocks with bare skin to bare skin [this was before we had pre-cum in rivers (massive amounts)] and IF, IF his mother or dad walked in on us, even tho' we were under the covers and the lights were out - - think of PULLING OUT OF THIS SITUATION safely.  ;-((((((((

Hank5
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2010, 07:50:24 AM »

My roommate at school and I were (still are) heterosexual and very much into girls. We were close buddies and started masturbating together. It became a little game - trying to see who could cum first or who could shoot the furthest.
One day we decided to try docking. We are both intact, rolled back our foreskins, put our penis heads together; he rolled back his foreskin forwards, covering both his glans and mine; I then rolled corward my foreskin, over his, covering both penis heads.
We did not masturbate whilst being docked (something I regretted afterwards), but boy: was it erotic being coupled to your best friend that way. Hate to think what would have happened if we were discovered and tried to pull away without undocking properly first! We did it only once.
That was not my first docking experience. A young colored boy (still at high shool) helped in my parent's garden on Saturdays for pocket money. He was about three years older than me. One day we were alone and he introduced me to docking. Also in his case we did not masturbate whilst being docked, and never did it again.
Docking is something all guys should try at least once in life. It is one of the many advantages of being intact.... but circumcised guys can always enjoy half the pleasure by docking with an intact guy.

conran
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2010, 06:02:13 AM »

One of the best experiences I ever had wanking with a mate was when I was 18.
He has a really big and loose foreskin and could get my helmet completely inside it.
One time we were docking like this and our heads were sliding together and we both shot our loads at the same time, filling his foreskin with cum that seeped out the edges and dribbled everywhere.

tonytheplane
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »

after one year of restoring...i was able to dock with my bf!.....this last weekend!...it was freakin amazing!....the sensation was something i thought i could never achieve...and that was the most awesome feeling....

tonytheplane

conran
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 06:26:27 PM »

after one year of restoring...i was able to dock with my bf!.....this last weekend!...it was freakin amazing!....the sensation was something i thought i could never achieve...and that was the most awesome feeling....

tonytheplane

Congratulations! You graduated!  stretch

tonytheplane
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 04:48:56 AM »

thanks dude...i feel like i have gone back to a time when i could really enjoy my cock...the new sensations and the color and texture change are freaking fantastic!...cheers to all my uncut brothers who are blessed with not having to restore...but after a year of tugging its all great!

tonytheplane   00000010

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »

There are many pictures and videos of docking (either cut-uncut or uncut-uncut, double docking!) at www.xtube.com (free membership).  I also have lots of favorite pictures and videos there of uncut guys enjoying themselves, another guy, a woman, or all of the above.   biglaugh

David Johns

lineok03
Members Pictures

₫ 40.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to lineok03

lineok03
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2015, 07:43:32 AM »

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=hnx79-G497-#.VTUefP0tGHt
Penis Docking 101

How to perform penis docking, with examples. Docking is the ultimate man-to-man bonding through their penises. Not only a gay activity, but also practised by bicurious straight guys. One of the main activities in communities where most guys are intact.

Print  Pages 1 2 3
« previous next »
Jump to: