Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
April 23, 2018, 07:02:06 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  YES! RESTORING IS POSSIBLE!!!!
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: YES! RESTORING IS POSSIBLE!!!!  (Read 4633 times)
tonytheplane
« on: August 24, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PICS TO SEE THE PROGRESS...I KNOW MANY OTHER MEN ARE RESTORING....LETS MAKE A LITTLE NOISE AND GET OUR VOICES HEARD!
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

kevinw2345
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »

i am thinking about restoring just dont know what to tell my parents if i order the device. i will look at ur pics and see your progress, i LOVE foreskin.

tonytheplane
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:30:05 PM »

i would just tell them the truth- that the skin was intended to protect your glans, from drying out and losing all levels of sensitivity...its a long process...i was crazy lucky to have such great results in less than a year!....seriously do your parents NEED to know? ....if so always tell the truth...if you want to learn about what i did...feel free to contact me....my email is on my profile tonytheplane.....i did not follow the standard guidelines but discovered my own method and the results were fast, painless, inexpensive.......

peace,

tonytheplane

Art58
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »

Great progress Tony! Iv'e been at it for 3.5 years and i'm happy with my progress, but looking for more as always. T-taping has been most effective so far. Keep tugging!!

conran
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 05:20:58 AM »

Amazing results!

I'm uncut myself, but love foreskin and want to stretch mine. I have a thing for mild body mod anyway and this is a great way to "improve"  biglaugh

Can I ask Tony (I'm just looking around so I don't know if you've posted this already somewhere) but what method did you use and what was your routine?

tonytheplane
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »

hey buddy!
no problem, i have been doing a technique that i invented, and it has been fantastic...i started with no exta skin and would use this crystal sphere, (marble) around my circ scar and i would press it into my skin and i would try and cover the sphere with any skin that was avail....within a month of spending a few hours each night pushing and tugging i was able to get enough skin around the glans and would begin to press from the inside...pushing the sphere out around the glans....by 4 months i was able to cover my glans with the stretched skin...and could circle the glans with the sphere completely around the former circ scar....i just completed my first year and i have more skin than some guys who have been taping and other various methods for years!...i can stay covered most of the day and if i have time i will stretch the new skin longer and longer till i can achieve complete 24/7 coverage....the glans is more sensitive but not even close to you uncut boys.....i am so jealous!.....lol!
if this makes sense to you....or not feel free to contact me and i will try and show you pics.....etc....

take care,

tony

benoit
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:33:16 AM »

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PICS TO SEE THE PROGRESS...I KNOW MANY OTHER MEN ARE RESTORING....LETS MAKE A LITTLE NOISE AND GET OUR VOICES HEARD!
Please unpost  quote # 12 . only you can do this.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: