Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 22, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Iatrogenic eugenics by circumcision
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Iatrogenic eugenics by circumcision  (Read 2638 times)
freddyeddy
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:29:48 PM »

Some of you might be aware that proponents of neonatal circumcision are endorcing mass circumcision to prevent HIV.  They claim that the prepuce allows access to HIV through our epidurmal anti viral cells called Langerhans's cells. These cells are concentrated in the prepuce and produce langerin proteins that are known to allow entree to and kill HIV. Another obvious entree point for HIV is through micro rips in the male and female prepuce, caused by dry sex practices used widely in Africa. Their methods of  study were confounded by their overzelous effort to blame the prepuce for world problems to justify their self rightious religious convictions concerning Abraham's bargain with god to protect them if they sacrifice their sons erogenous sexual enhancing prepuce. They can't stand being wrong and will never admit to worshiping a false masculine god.
  The function of the prepuce is to protect and enhance sexual pleasure. Some of you might be familiar with the function of the prepucial frenular delta nerves, aka as the male "Gee string" or the female "G"spot. It's function is to trigger erection or arrousal when pulled or stroked. Some religious cults have figured out if the Gee string is cut during neonatal circumcision, certain sexual dysfunctions will occur after puberty, namely E. D., thus a form of eugenics. Other long term side effects inclued suicidal depression and paranoid delussional schizophrenia from brain chemistry dysfunctions resulting from disuse atrophy and delayed PTSD.
  If you have brothers or sisters expecting, you should let them know that when their child grows up to find out from the Internet that they allowed a doctor to perform eugenics on them, there'll be hell to pay.
 If we were able to look at Cho's foreskin statice we'd probably find his Gee String was loped off to controle his natural sexual responce to masturbate. He was born to Korean Catholic parents. Catholics have taken up circumcision and it caused two of my 6 brothers to commit suicide from sexual dysfunction, and two of my other brothers and my father and two of my Mother's sister's three sons have developed assorted forms of schizophrenia. I am only E. D. and depressed but instead of suicide, I'm hoping the Internet will be mightier than the Mohel.
 Jesus tryed to replace circumcision with Baptism to symbolize a ritual washing to replace the ritual blood sacrifice. He was crucified directly because of this, to keep the truth hidden. Jesus was an intactivist, but many Christians have become the hippocrates and pharisees He came to overthrow.
  May the Forceskin be with you allways.  It's about time for the Fremem (Dune) to mount a counter attack to save humanity from the evil beast of neonatal circumcision. Freddyeddy
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

4SkinDiver
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 04:21:07 AM »

ALL of the studies done on circumcision and AIDS / HIV have either been flawed or incomplete.  The studies also leave out cultural practices regarding sex, both hetero and gay.  If circumcision prevents AIDS, then why is the US so high in the infection rate, and countries such as the Scandinavian countries where circumcision is not generally practiced,  so low? 
For over a hundred years, circumcision in some Western countries has been a cure in search of a disease.  First, circumcision was believed to prevent masturbation and mental disease, then it was believed to prevent cervical cancer, then penile cancer, now, HIV. 
These people who want to deprive men of a very erotic organ of pleasure, namely the foreskin, seem to never stop the criminalization of the foreskin and the pleasure and erotic stimulation that it provides.
Moises Maimonedes stated that he thought that the foreskin prevented excessive lust in men and curbed the sexual desire. 
In the military, I was told by a very pro-circumcision doctor, that the foreskin is always sending messages to the brain that it wanted to be worked and stretched (In my case, true). 
I love my skin, know how to use it, and am very aware of where the sensations come from when it is stretched back all the way down the shaft. 
Leave our MAN SKINS alone!!!  If an adult wants to get cut in adulthood, then fine.  If an adult wants to believe all the hype about the benefits of circumcision, then great.  Just stop trying to promote the lies regarding the so-called benefits of circumcision. 

mytoy2
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

ALL of the studies done on circumcision and AIDS / HIV have either been flawed or incomplete.  The studies also leave out cultural practices regarding sex, both hetero and gay.  If circumcision prevents AIDS, then why is the US so high in the infection rate, and countries such as the Scandinavian countries where circumcision is not generally practiced,  so low? 
For over a hundred years, circumcision in some Western countries has been a cure in search of a disease.  First, circumcision was believed to prevent masturbation and mental disease, then it was believed to prevent cervical cancer, then penile cancer, now, HIV. 
These people who want to deprive men of a very erotic organ of pleasure, namely the foreskin, seem to never stop the criminalization of the foreskin and the pleasure and erotic stimulation that it provides.
Moises Maimonedes stated that he thought that the foreskin prevented excessive lust in men and curbed the sexual desire. 
In the military, I was told by a very pro-circumcision doctor, that the foreskin is always sending messages to the brain that it wanted to be worked and stretched (In my case, true). 

I couldn't agree more.  The AIDS info is total crap and unfortunate because it gives cut men a false sense of protection.  A condom is far superior to a circumcision in AIDS prevention.  A normal penis is not circumcised  contrary to what the USA medical minds seem to think/  I am uncut and proud of it.
MOst Americans think that circumcision is the normal state when it is simply genital mutilation .
Dale
I love my skin, know how to use it, and am very aware of where the sensations come from when it is stretched back all the way down the shaft. 
Leave our MAN SKINS alone!!!  If an adult wants to get cut in adulthood, then fine.  If an adult wants to believe all the hype about the benefits of circumcision, then great.  Just stop trying to promote the lies regarding the so-called benefits of circumcision. 

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: