Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
December 17, 2014, 04:42:43 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  General Penis Health
| | |-+  Which ethnic groups have the longest foreskins?
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Which ethnic groups have the longest foreskins?  (Read 5932 times)
bloc
« on: April 04, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »

I read somewhere that the Cree are known for long foreskins, as well as some african tribe (can't quite remember which). I also think asians are known for their short foreskins?

What has been your experience?
--------------------------------------

hotwife
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 07:21:34 AM »

the men with the longest foreskins consistintly i have found are all the puerto rican men! and i have always found that they usually have the largest and thickesst cocks also! i have have had many with 9 to 12 inch long uncut cocks and up to 7 inches around is the thickest i ever measured! more than half of the 20 or so i have had the pleasure to service when they had a boner their foreskin still covered their cocck head with just their piss holes peeping out!! i can not recall any rican men i have been with with less than a good thick 7 inches at least! and big balls too!!

Krymsonyte
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:06:33 AM »

I think you 2 are correct.  I'm Asian & my foreskin is very short.  When flaccid, it almost covers the whole glans.  The meatus is slightly exposed.  When erect, my foreskin covers only the corona.  I think the stereotype of small Asian penises is true as well, unfortunately.  Mine is 5 in fully erect.  Flaccid its abt 2.5 in.  Most of my Asian friends have flaccid sizes a little bigger than mine & the Caucasian & Black cocks I peek at the urinals, I would estimate as abt 4-5 in flaccid.  Uncut White guys tend to have foreskins that fully cover the glans.  Black & Hispanic guys have the longest overhang.

Hotwife, tell me how pathetically small my uncut penis is!!

Gert
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 07:30:08 AM »

I think you 2 are correct.  I'm Asian & my foreskin is very short.  When flaccid, it almost covers the whole glans.  The meatus is slightly exposed.  When erect, my foreskin covers only the corona.  I think the stereotype of small Asian penises is true as well, unfortunately.  Mine is 5 in fully erect.  Flaccid its abt 2.5 in.  Most of my Asian friends have flaccid sizes a little bigger than mine & the Caucasian & Black cocks I peek at the urinals, I would estimate as abt 4-5 in flaccid.  Uncut White guys tend to have foreskins that fully cover the glans.  Black & Hispanic guys have the longest overhang.

Hotwife, tell me how pathetically small my uncut penis is!!

I'll think there are long foreskins in every ethnic group,except for the asians.
Here in Sweden I have seen many long foreskins,just as long as mine! smiley

Mahelf
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:19:36 PM »

If you want to see a funny video with a primetime Norwegian TV moderator showing his uncut penis (with a rather long overhang) in a totally  biglaugh wacky challenge with the help of a sausage and of a rottweiller dog, click here : http://rapidshare.com/users/M7GJBY/

This was recently aired by French-German TV network ARTE and this was so funny that I added English subtitles and uploaded it with rather good quality to Rapidshare. If you don't know FRapidshare : you can freely download videos without having to subscribe (thus you're limited in bandwith and duration, but my vids aren't so big). Botn WMV (PC) and MOV (PC & Mac) are available. Dial-up users can also view them thru  low-definition (but clear enough) WMV files.

The other short video shows a Norwegian female moderator whose challenge consists in finding as many as possible men whose name is the most common in Norway : Jan Johansson. She meets one showering 00000007 naked in a swimming pool !

Enjoy,

Mahelf

Isomer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »

Hey,

I would tend to agree with the idea that while the average foreskin length of various races may vary, there are people in every race with long and short foreskin.  I am asian, and I have a relatively long foreskin which hangs well over my glands when flaccid, but retracts fully behind it when I am erect. I'm about 3'' flaccid and 6'' when erect. Just thought that I would throw in my two cents worth. 

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: