Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
December 16, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  going to go get circumsized
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: going to go get circumsized  (Read 1751 times)
blackturnpikedog
« on: January 26, 2010, 12:06:59 AM »

i don't know i just wanna get this surgery done  i don't know if i should or not so any help would be nice on why, not not getting it done for clean issuse just cus i want to  i guess
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Silverbear1
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 08:50:41 PM »

Unless you have an overwhelming medical problem then why in the Hell would you want to get mutilated. Having a foreskin is natural the way God intended us all to be. Protection from the elements and environment of the glans is what IS MEANT to be.  If you have 'issues' with retraction, cleanliness or tightness - all of these issues are readily able to be addressed. No, getting 'cut' won't make you head bigger (as common thought apparently).  Maybe you just need a lot more knowledge of how our cocks work, the joys of masturbation, LOVING YOUR COCK....it should be your pride and joy.

If you want to share your situation with those on this website, do write into prepuce.com - you will find we're a preservation society and cock admiration group. But please, just don't rush out and let your cock get mutilated...talk it over first

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:28 AM »

idk man most of the people in my area i live at are probably all cut so i feel left out but i gotta go see the doc on march 8th for a check up if he says theres no reason for it i wont get it done but im only 22 years old how much could it affect me ? i dont want this but even women around my area hate the uncut look of cocks and it bothers me Cry

MrRestoreUK
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »

Seriously dude, leave it alone.

You are so lucky to have been left intact. I'd give anything to be natural again.

I know its easy for me to say, but any girl who doesnt want to be with you because of your dick isn't worth your time.

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 02:32:37 PM »

i know but i don't know what else to do anymore and i dont like girls in over all opinion + im stright 

Silverbear1
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »

At least you found this website. As I said before, we're a preservation group and we have all kinds of guys on here. Your orientation isn't an issue. Thinking that a girl will is going to have an objection to being a 'natural boy' just may not be a fact. Many girls just don't want to see your member anyway - and if we presume you can retract your foreskin behind the rim of the head a girl (if she's in to comparing dicks - which I doubt) probably will presume you're cut anyway. It's okay to feel shy if you've not had sex before - no one is keeping score except yourself.
Virtually none of us on the website will recommend being cut, for most of us were spared the knife  for which we are eternally grateful. The  intact cock is infinitely more pleasurable than a cut guy's cock is to him. Be happy to be a natural guy. Just because the USA universally docks their boys tiny penis just after birth doesn't make it 'right'.
Do continue a dialog on this website - we can help.

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 08:40:33 PM »

maybe ur right i should think it over cus once you get it done you never have the same feeling down there but theres no one to talk to about this stuff maybe i'll change my mind soon and not get this done but if i do i do it be my fault not anyone elses

BiCuriousGeorge
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to BiCuriousGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 02:35:37 AM »

If you check around you will find there are a LOT of men trying to restore their foreskin, myself included. Just tell the women still having it allows you to be able to feel them even more intensely.

curiousgeorge

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 11:38:05 PM »

is it too late to go back i have some skin left when soft can cover my head with it even when im hard like i said im young and dumb yet lol it was a low tight cut for sure cus its fullyed healed im sure when i get order i'll do it

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: